YSP University Admission 2022: YSP stands for Yashwant Singh Parmar University. It is located in Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India. The university offers degrees to candidates in diverse areas.
Yashwant Singh Parmar University contains a top faculty. It will soon announce its admission for the 2022 session. Applicants must submit the form early. The admission at YSP is merit-based. Applicants who score good scores in the entrance examination can submit a form to the institute. Candidates can get detailed admission-related information from the university’s official website.
YSP University Admission Process 2022-23
The university offers admission to students in B.Sc. (Hons.), M.Sc. programs, and Ph.D. courses.
- To get admission at the university, the candidates must have to submit the form online. This can be done by visiting the institutes’ webpage and snap on the admittance link.
- The next job is to pick the course and clack on apply now.
- Start filling up the registration form by entering all the correct details.
- After this, upload all the required documents/files.
- After this, submit the application payment.
YSP University Admission 2022 | UG, PG Courses Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have passed 10+2 with science subjects from some known institute can apply for UG Courses. And for PG Courses the candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 55% scores.
YSP University UG Courses Admission 2022
- B.Sc.: Candidates who have passed 10+2 with science subjects from some known institute can apply for this program.
- B.Tech: Students who hold 10+2 can submit an application form for this degree.
- Diploma: The students who hold a metric degree with a good percentage are eligible to apply for this program.
Yashwant Singh Parmar University PG Courses Admission 2022
- M.Sc: Candidates with good marks in their graduation degrees are eligible to apply for this course.
- MBA: The students with a graduation degree can submit a form for this degree.
- M.Phil: Candidates with a good score in their graduation degrees are eligible to apply for this program.
Address: Dr. Y. S. Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry, Solan – 173230, Himachal Pradesh, India
Contact No.: 01792 252219