MSc Clinical Research Admission 2023: The Master of Science (MSc) in Clinical Research is a comprehensive two-year postgraduate program focused on the examination of both healthy and diseased human volunteers. This program is designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge needed to gather valuable information, which plays a crucial role in advancing our understanding of diseases.
The data obtained through clinical research aids in enhancing treatment methods, refining diagnostic approaches, implementing preventive measures, and alleviating the symptoms associated with various medical conditions.
This course curriculum also is meant to help students get an in-depth understanding of the subject and gain useful skills that will let them participate successfully in clinical research.
MSc Clinical Research Admission Latest Update:
- Students can submit application form for MSc Clinical Research Admission, the registration portal is open till 10 September 2023. Source
- Apeejay Stya University has offered MSc Clinical Research admission into the 2023 academic session, The University will soon release the last date for applying. Apply Now
The program consists of clinical trials, epidemiologic studies, clinical data management, pre-clinical studies, pharmaceutical biotechnology, etc. The program fee for MSc Clinical Research varies in private, state, and central universities. It ranges from INR 33,000 to INR 67,000 per year.
After this MSc Clinical Research course, students can apply as Programmers, Clinical Research, Biostatisticians, Clinical Research Physicians, Clinical Research Analysts, etc. Job position and career scope depend on the students’ abilities and knowledge.
College/University: Aspirants who desire to study the MSc Clinical Research program can look at universities like Amritha Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Amity University, etc.
Eligibility Criteria: The MSc program eligibility for admission to regular universities is mentioned below.
- Applicants having UG degrees in medical science such as Bio-Chemistry, B.Pharma, and Zoology are eligible to get admission to MSc Clinical Research Program.
- A minimum of 50% marks in the above UG course is the minimum requirement for getting enrolment in this MSc course.
MSc Clinical Research Admission 2023 Highlights
|Course Name||MSc in Clinical Research|
|Eligibility||BSc Clinical Research or BSc with Biology as a primary subject|
|Degree Level||Post Graduate Degree|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam|
|Course Fee||INR 33,000 p.a. to INR 67,000 p.a.|
|Salary||INR 2.65 to INR 3.14 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Programmer: Clinical Research, Biostatistician, Clinical Research Physician, Clinical Research Analyst, etc|
MSc Clinical Research Admission 2023
MSc Clinical Research admission has begun at the various universities for the 2023 academic session. The mode offered to complete the admission process for the Clinical Research program is online, and offline. 31 August 2023 is the last date for MSc Clinical Research admission at numerous Universities.
- Eligibility Criteria: The Clinical program at the PG level admission is confirmed through the judgment of the merit list. The universities usually prepare a merit list with a combination of qualifying exam marks and entrance exam marks.
- Application Fee: MSc Clinical Research program application form average fee differs from university to university but can be found between INR 300, and INR 1400. The Payment of the MSc Clinical Research program fee can be comfortably made through debit card, credit card, internet banking, etc.
Key Points About MSc Clinical Research Admission 2023
- As well as MSc Clinical Research, other major components include Epidemiology, Transplantation, and the study of related fields.
- Besides providing theoretical knowledge and skills, this course program also focuses on practical skills and knowledge.
- A candidate may practice their research on topics such as Translation Research, Genetics, Epidemiology, and Patient-Specific Research.
- By its nature, medications, and drugs injected into the body are more cautious about side effects and safety by MSc Clinical Research.
IGNOU MSc Clinical Research Admission 2023
The two-year MSc Clinical Research program is offered in a distance learning format by IGNOU. Candidates for admission to the MSc Clinical Research Program must hold UG degrees in medical science, such as Biochemistry, B.Pharma, and Zoology, with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. This program is available through IGNOU for a reasonable fee of INR 33,600.
MSc Clinical Research Entrance Examinations
Those students who are looking for admission to the MSc Clinical Research program. They have to appear in the entrance exam that was previously set by some colleges and Universities. We mentioned some of the top entrance examinations for MSc Clinical Research.
- MGU CAT – That entrance exam conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University as a National Offline examination for MSc Clinical Research admission.
- IUET – The IUET entrance exam of Integral University, and Uttar Pradesh conducted this entrance exam. It is a CBT, Computer Based Examination.
MSc Clinical Research Syllabus
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Basics of Clinical Operations||Pharmaceutical Biotechnology|
|Basics of Pharmacy, Development, and Drug Discovery||Pre Clinical Studies|
|Clinical Data Management||
Bioethics in Clinical Research, IPR & Data Exclusivity
|Statistics for Clinical Research||
Fundamentals of Biotechnology and Molecular Biology
|Lab Course 1st & 2nd||Lab Courses 3rd & 4th|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Human-Biology||Examinations and Audits|
|Pharmacogenomics||Reporting and Medical Writing|
|Special Regulatory Processes||
Proj. Administration and business growth
|Lab Course 5th||Safety Monitoring|
|Case Studies and Seminar||Project Work|
MSc Clinical Research Colleges in India
In India, There are numerous colleges that offer this specialization at the master’s degree level. Those colleges accept applications based on the entrance exam. Some of the universities are mentioned below, students should check out the list.
- Institute of Clinical Research.
- Padmashree Group of Institutions, Bangalore.
- Tata Memorial Centre.
- The University of Trans-Disciplinary Health Sciences and Technology.
Scope of MSc Clinical Research
The MSc Clinical Research program is one of the popular specialized programs in the science stream. The program is very suitable and ideal for students who want to learn and collect decent information related to the clinical research subject.
The program assists students in completing the dream of studying at the grandest level. Students who have laid down the foundation of clinical research can go for the Ph.D. or research program that enables them to broaden their career options ahead.
MSc Clinical Research Admission: Salary & Job Profiles
After passing the PG degree in Clinical Research from a reputed university, candidates can steadily into the professional world and start with an average salary package of INR 2.65 to INR 3.14 LPA. Employment options for eligible candidates are listed below.
- Programmer: Clinical Research
- Clinical Research Physician
- Clinical Research Analyst
Top MSc Specializations
Some Other Courses
Executive MBA Admission
|PG Diploma Admission||
MSc Nursing Admission
|BSc Admission||PhD Admission|
|MCA Admission||MSc Admission|
|MSW Admission||BBA Admission|
|MCom Admission||BEd Admission|
BSc Nursing Admission
Q: What is the course fee for MSc Clinical Research?
Ans: The course fee for MSc Clinical Research depends on the university. The average course fee is between INR 33,000 to INR 67,000 per annum.
Q: What is MSc Clinical Research?
Ans: It is a specialization course for a Master of Science. In this course, aspirants can get deeper knowledge about the Manufacture of medicine and drugs, Drugs and Medicine Management, etc. Students also understand how to determine the quantity of the drug in the human body.