IACS Admission 2024: International Center for Applied Sciences (ICAS) is located in Manipal, Karnataka. Application forms 2024-25 for admission in various U.G. & P.G. are opening in 2nd week of May and close in the last week of June 2024. In 2nd round, P.G. admissions will start from November 2024 and end in January 2025.
AICTE and NBA are approving this institute. It has one campus and a wide range of affiliated colleges. The uni has 7 departments. ICAS is offering admissions in various U.G. and P.G. courses in the fields of Aeronautical/Aviation Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, and Electrical Engineering. The popular courses of this uni are B.E. Aerospace Engineering, B.E. Chemical Engineering, B.E. Mechatronic Engineering, ME Computational Engineering, and M.E. Electrical Engineering.
- Online registration links for admission to the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science programs are available here.
- The non-refundable fee that applicants have to pay when enrolling in the programs of the IACS is INR 1200.
- Getting admission makes students eligible for various benefits like an offline library, digital learning materials, joining kits, and much more.
ICAS Courses Admissions 2024
- B.E. Aerospace Engineering Eligibility: Minimum eligibility for getting admission in this course is 10+2 with 50% marks and PCM subjects. Selections are entrance exam-based. JEE Main or ICASAT exam scores will be considered for admissions.
- B.E. Chemical Engineering Eligibility: Passing class 12th education with 50% marks is the eligibility criteria. The admission process is JEE Main or ICASAT entrance exam-based.
- B.E. Mechatronic Engineering Eligibility: Class 12th education with 50% marks is an eligibility requirement. Entrance exam-based admissions.
- M.E. Computational Engineering Eligibility: Candidates holding a Bachelor (BE) degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering are eligible for admission to this program. Merit-based admissions are offered.
- M.E. Electrical Engineering Eligibility: Having a B.E. degree in Electrical Engineering is minimum eligibility. Selections are based on the merit of a Bachelor’s degree.
Note: Admission is now over at IACS for the 2023-24 session, and the closing date was 22 August 2023.
IACS Admission 2024 Highlights
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science
|Type of University||
|Founded||29 July 1876|
|Offered UG Courses||BSc|
|Offered PG Courses||MSc, PhD|
BS-MS, MS/ Int. MS-PhD
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
IACS Admission 2024
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science offers various UG and PG Courses. Eligibility criteria are different for all courses. Candidates with a 10+2 from any well-recognized educational board can apply for admission to any UG course. And for PG Courses, students must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 60% scores.
Students who are interested to apply for IACS Admission visit the official portal @iacs.res.in/. The admission form for any UG/PG/Integrated program should be filled only in online mode. The admission for these courses is based on UPST & MPST for integrated courses and PG courses offered by IACS. The university offers a variety of courses in multiple specializations.
IACS UG Admission 2024
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science released its application form for admission to its offered UG courses in the month of August. Students who want to take any of the courses can apply for admission online as well as offline. The university accepts both modes of application. Candidates can choose among a variety of courses including B.Sc.
- B.Sc: The admission process for the BSc degree course is based on the merit and entrance exam. In order to get admission students have to complete their 12th class from the recognized board with at least a 50 percent score or equivalent.
- Integrated Bachelor of Science: The minimum duration is 5 Years. This course is designed for students who have completed their 12th standard from recognized board and must obtain at least 50 percent score. University select a students based on the merit and entrance exam.
Indian Association for Cultivation of Science PG Admission
IACS provides great research opportunities to candidates at the master’s and doctoral levels. The faculty members are experienced in their particular field and assist their students in the best way. Visit the official portal of the university to submit application form to enroll in their desired program. One can get detailed information from the institutes’ webpage. Some PG degrees offered by the institute are as follows:
- Integrated Master of Science: Candidates with a graduation grade can submit an application for this program at IACS University.
- Integrated Master of Science in Biological Science: For admission to integrated MSc in Biological Science bachelor’s degree is a must with the required marks. In this course, students will get complete learning at IACS University.
- MS: It is a PG-level course which is available at IACS. Those students who have 60% marks in graduation (BSc) can apply for IACS MS Admission.
IACS PhD Admission
The candidates who met the basic eligibility criteria for PhD admission to IACS can apply at @www.iacs.res.in. The eligible and interested candidates should enroll by submitting the application form.
The candidates are advised to keep an eye on the website to gain the latest updates regarding IACS admission. aspiring students for admission will be allowed to complete the registration process till the last date. The university will announce the tentative schedule for conducting the interview round.
IACS Admission Process 2024
The IACS University offers a variety of courses for admission. Applicants must fill out a registration form to be admitted to the courses. It is necessary for students to fill out the registration form with all the necessary information. On the university’s official website, the registration form can be found online. Before starting the registration process, read the IACS admission instructions mentioned below:
- The registration form must be filled in online mode only.
- Share your personal and educational details in the registration form.
- Share the photo and signature in the jpg and jpeg format, and the size must not exceed 100 KB.
- Applicants must print the registration form and keep it for future reference.
- After you have submitted the registration, there will be no correction, editing, and amendment allowed in the following fields: Applicant’s name, Applicant’s date of birth, and Entrance Examination Center.
- Applicants can correct or edit the following fields after submitting: Applicant’s father’s name, Applicant’s Mothers name, Applicant’s gender, Applicant’s nationality, and Marital Status.
- Editing and adjusting downloaded photos are illegal.
- The students first need to visit the IACS admission website www.iacs.res.in.
- Click on the admission tab and select the option UG and PG admission and click on the application form.
- Register your email id and fill the form with accurate details such as date of birth, name, mobile number, and with required documents, and so on.
- The general category registration fee is INR 1200, and the reserved category must pay INR 600. The registration fee will be non-refundable take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Required Documents for IACS Admission
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Graduation certificate
- PG mark sheets
- PG degree certificate
- Entrance examination scorecards
- Category certificate
IACS Entrance Exam
There will be an entrance exam for UG, PG, and PhD courses at the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science. To apply for ICAS admission, applicants must meet the eligibility requirements. Applicants can register for the entrance exam online. To qualify for a course, a student must achieve a minimum of 50 percent in a private examination.
The IACS Result has been announced. On the official website of the IACS, you will be able to check the IACS Result. Visit the website iacs.examresults.com for more information. The student must click on the “Result” tab in order to see the results. Once you have entered your registration number and date of birth, you will be able to proceed. The results can be viewed by the student by clicking the Submit button.
After that the student will be able to take a printout of the document for future reference. You can also receive the results via SMS if you send the text “IACS( space) REG (space) your registration number” to 5676750 and include your registration number in the subject line.
IACS Kolkata Course Admissions
|Integrated Bachelor of Science and Master of Science|
|Integrated Master of Science and Ph.D. in Biological Science|
|MS/ Int. MS-PhD|
Frequently Ask Question
Question: How to take admission at IACS?
Answer: To get admission into any UG, PG, and Phd programme minimum of 50 to 60 percent marks are required from a recognized institution. Admission is based on merit and entrance exam.
Question: Who is eligible for IACS entrance exam?
Answer: For registering entrance test, students have to complete 10+2 from the recognized board. Also, students have to meet other criteria.
IACS Contact Details:
- Address: 2A & 2B Raja S C Mullick Road Kolkata 700032, INDIA.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone:+91-33-2473-4971 /5374 /3073 /3372
- IACS Official Website: http://iacs.res.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for IACS Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.