IACS Admission 2022: 30 September 2022 is the last date to apply for IACS Admission 2022. Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, IACS is India’s well-known university. It is situated in Kolkata, West Bengal. The organization is considered the oldest research institute in India. It is the only association that has earned Asia’s first Nobel Prize in science-based research work. The institute is affiliated with the UGC. It offers research work in different fields such as chemistry, chemical biology, physics, and more. IACS offers an Integrated Bachelor’s and PG program in Science, Biological Science, and more. Admittance at this institute is merit-based. It will soon open admission for the year 2022.
IACS Trending Updates:
- Admission to a PhD program in the School of Applied and Interdisciplinary Sciences for Spring-2022. Click Here
IACS Admission Highlights
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science
|Type of University||
|Founded||29 July 1876|
|Offered UG Courses||BSc|
|Offered PG Courses||MSc, PhD|
BS-MS, MS/ Int. MS-PhD
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
IACS Admission 2022
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science offers various UG and PG Courses. Eligibility criteria are different for all courses. Candidates with a 10+2 from any well-recognised educational board can apply for admission to any UG course. And for PG Courses, students must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 60% scores.
Candidates who are interested to apply for admission at IACS want to visit the official site @iacs.res.in/. The admission form for any UG/PG/Integrated program should be filled only in online mode. The admission for these courses is based on UPST & MPST for integrated courses and PG courses offered by IACS. The university offers a variety of courses in multiple specializations.
IACS UG Admission
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science releases its application form for admission to its offered UG courses in there month of August 2022. Students who want to take any of the courses can apply for admission online as well as offline. The university accepts both modes of application. Candidates can choose among a variety of courses including B.Sc.
- B.Sc: Candidates with an intermediate degree can apply for this course at IACS University.
- Integrated Bachelor of Science: Candidates with a 10+2 degree can submit an application for this program at IACS University.
Indian Association for Cultivation of Science PG Admission
IACS provides great research opportunities to candidates at the master’s and doctoral levels. The faculty members are experienced in their particular field and assist their students in the best way. One can get detailed information from the institutes’ webpage. Some PG degrees offered by the institute are as follows:
- Integrated Master of Science: Candidates with a graduation grade can submit an application for this program at IACS University.
- Integrated Master of Science in Biological Science Candidates with a graduation grade can submit an application for this program at IACS University.
IACS Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Opens||12 July 2022|
|End date of application form||30 September 2022|
|Entrance test||15 July 2022|
|Result Date||31 July 2022|
|Merit List||3 August 2022|
|Interview||7 August 2022|
|Counselling session||10 August 2022 onwards|
IACS Admission Process 2022
IACS University provides admission for various courses. Admission to the courses is through a duly filled registration form. Students are required to fill out the registration form with the necessary details. The registration form is uploaded online on the university’s official site. Before starting the registration process, read the admission instructions mentioned below:
- The registration form must be filled in through online mode only.
- Share your personal and educational details in the registration form.
- Share the photo and signature in the jpg and jpeg format, and the size must not exceed 100 KB.
- Applicants must print the registration form and keep it for future reference.
- After you have submitted the registration, there will be no correction, editing, and amendment allowed in the following fields: Applicant’s name, Applicant’s date of birth, and Entrance Examination Center.
- Applicants can correct or edit the following fields after submitting: Applicant’s father’s name, Applicant’s Mothers name, Applicant’s gender, Applicant’s nationality, and Marital Status.
- Editing and adjusting download photos are illegal.
- Applicants must visit the IACS website.
- Select the option UG-PG admission on the right side of the home page.
- You will be directed to the application links.
- Click on “Online Application,” and the link will direct you to the registration form.
- Share details such as your first name, date of birth, mobile number, and email address.
- A confirmation message continuing the user id and password will be sent on your mobile number or email address.
- Use the user id and password to log in.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Pay the registration fee. The general students must pay INR 1 200, and the reserved category must pay INR 600. The registration fee is nonrefundable.
- Save the information and print out the duly filled registration form.
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Graduation certificate
- PG mark sheets
- PG degree certificate
- Entrance examination scorecards
- Category certificate
IACS Course Admissions
|Integrated Bachelor of Science and Master of Science|
|Integrated Master of Science and PhD in Biological Science|
|MS/ Int. MS-PhD|
- Address: 2A & 2B Raja S C Mullick Road Kolkata 700032, INDIA.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone:+91-33-2473-4971 /5374 /3073 /3372
- IACS Official Website: http://iacs.res.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for IACS Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.