RDVV Admission 2022: Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya is a well-structured university and was established in the year 1989. The location of this university is Jabalpur. Programs like UG and PG are available for the students. The 2022 academic session offers courses like – B.Ed, B.Com, BA, B.Sc, M.Sc, MPhil, MEd, MA, and Certificate in Yoga.
Students will be getting RDVV Admission detail on the official website of the university. Still, if students have any kind of doubt or difficulty, they can reach us by contacting us to discuss the query. We have faculty cum counsellors who will resolve all your doubts and guide you in the correct direction for the student’s betterment.
Application is available for the students online, and students can start the registration process. The admissions are through merit scores and entrance examinations, so students need to check the eligibility criteria according to their program choice. Students who want to pursue a Bachelor’s degree need to complete their higher studies in 10th and 12th classes.
For the Master’s program, students must complete the graduation degree from the relevant stream.
There is a CAT entrance test for the MBA program that a student needs to clear, and after clearing it, they can take admissions to this university. Applicants for the detailed information are requested to completely read the article and go through the important topics for the admissions.
RDVV Trending Updates:
- RDVV has released the merit list for BSc (Hons) Agriculture for session 2022-23. Source
- Students are exempt from the DET written exam and eligible for interviews. Click here
- D.I.C. Certificate Course Exam Form Submission Notice 2021-22 has been released. Click here
- The private BA/ BCom, II/ III yr and the PG/ MA/ MSc/ MCom, Pre and Final examination form for 2022 has been released. Students can apply till 17 march 2022. Click here
- Notice to colleges reg exam conduction fee and exam forms. Click Here
- Revised notice for Exam Form submission of LLM III Sem Reg Ex ATKT Exam 2021. Click Here
- Notice reg formation of the flying squad for PG III Sem Exams in colleges for 2021-22. Click Here
- Notice reg submission of exam forms of CBCS BSc Hons Biotechnology III and V Semester Dec 2021. Click Here
- Notice reg submission of exam forms of CBCS BVoc BCT III and V Semester Dec 2021. Click Here
- Notice reg submission of exam forms of CBCS BVoc MLT III and V Semester Dec 2021. Click Here
- Notice reg submission of exam forms of CBCS I and III Semester Dec 2021. Click Here
RDVV Admission Highlights
|University Name||Rani Durgavati University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Ed, BCom, BBA, BA, BSc|
|Offered PG Courses||MSc, MPhil, MEd, MA|
Certificate Course in Yoga, Diploma in Public Administration
Ph.D. (Political Science), Ph.D. (Philosophy)
Saraswati Vihar, Pachpedi, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482001
RDVV Admission 2022
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya is famous for offering UG, PG, PhD, and MPhil courses. RDVV 2022 admission process is closed now. It will be conducted online on the university’s official site, and the admission form will be uploaded to the site.
Some of the common UG and PG courses that will be available for admission are BA.LLB, BPEd, B.Pharma, MBA, MA, etc. The university will also offer various MPhil and PG specializations.
A student can enrol in a course like BA.LLB, BPEd, B.Pharma, MBA or MA at Rani Durgavati Vidyalaya. To apply for undergraduate studies, students must have 10+2 certificates from any recognized school board. Those who want to take PG Courses need a bachelor’s degree with at least 60% of the grade.
RDVV UG Admission
- BA.LLB (Hons.): Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Legislative Law (Hons.) is an integrated programme offered by the RDVV. Candidates with 10+2 from a reputable institution can apply for this degree program. Admission is based on the last qualifying examination scores.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is one of the most popular courses in India. This is an undergraduate degree program that takes three years to complete. Students who have passed 10+2 from any well recognised board can apply for this degree. Candidates are required to score at least 50% in order to be considered for admission.
- B.Pharm: Candidates who have completed their 12th board examinations in science stream along with PCB stream can apply for admission to this program. The Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate degree program, and students are admitted to it based on their performance in the last qualifying examination.
RDVV PG Admission
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya will release its application form in the month of July. It takes admission to its offered courses on the basis of students’ performance in academic as well as entrance exams. Only candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to the course will get the seat.
- MBA: The Master of Business Administration is a professional degree program offered by RDVV. Students must have a graduation degree or equivalent and a minimum score of 50% to apply. The CAT is the most common entrance exam for MBA programmes.
- MA: Master of Arts is a postgraduate degree offered in a variety of fields. This program is open to graduates with a grade point average of 50% or higher. The bachelors degree must be valid and approved by UGC.
RDVV Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Opens||25 May 2022|
|RDVV Admission Last Date||30 June 2022|
|Entrance Test||10 July 2022|
|Entrance Result||18 July 2022|
|Merit List||25 July 2022|
|Counseling||30 July 2022|
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Admission Process 2022
The admission process is online on the university website, and interested students must visit the application portal on the university website. Below is a list of steps to guide you to fill out your admission form. Usually the university opens its admission portal for UG courses in the month of May.
Registration fees: To finish the application process, you must pay a registration fee. The registration fees can be paid on the payment gateway. Use your debit, credit, or net banking to pay the registration fee.
Students that wish to enroll using their marks from the previous graduation must pay INR 330, and those who want to enroll using marks from qualifying tests must pay INR 500. The registration fees for MPhil and Ph.D. courses are based on entrance test marks, and the registration fee is INR 1000.
How To Apply for RDVV Admission?
- Log in to the university’s official site.
- Fill out the admission form with the correct personal and education information.
- Select the submit button to send you an admission form to complete your application process.
- The final stage is paying the application fees.
- The application fees can be paid through the payment gateway using your credit card, debit card, or any form of net banking.
RDVV Result 2022
The examination conducting authority of Rani Durgavati Vishwa Vidyalaya has announced semester exam results for all UG & PG programs. Semester 1, 3 & 5 result of BA, BSc, B.Ed, BBA, B.H.Sc, B.Com, MSc, MA, and M.Com are available online at RDVV Website.
What is the procedure for checking RDVV Results?
For detailed instructions on how to obtain and verify the Rani Durgavati Vishwa Vidyalaya Result 2022, scroll down:
- Go to the RDVV website, the link is http://www.rdunijbpin.org.
- On RDVV’s homepage, go to the examination tab in the top menu.
- In the Examination tab, the drop-down menu will open. Find “results” in the drop-down menu and open it.
- Now you will be on RDVV’s Results link Page.
- Select the appropriate result link for your respective program and open it.
- Enter your Roll number provided by RDVV and submit it.
- RDVV results for your respective semester will appear.
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Course Admissions
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Urdu)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|B.A. (Ancient History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi Literature)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Population Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|M.B.E. (Master of Business Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Food Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Consciousness and Yogic Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Rural Development)||2 Years|
|Master in International Business (M.I.B.)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Bioscience)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Public Administration||1 Year|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Computer Science and Applications)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physics)||3 Years|
RDVV University Departments
- Department of Sanskrit, Pali, and Prakrit
- Department of Music
- Department of Yoga Centre
- Department of Lifelong Learning and Extension Education
- Department of School of Education(B.Ed.)
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Department of Communication, Studies, and Research (Journalism)
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Library and Information Science
- Department of University Institute of Computer Science and Applications (UICSA)
- Department of System Science
- Department of Chemistry and Pharmacy
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Tribal Study Centre
- Department of Physics and Electronics
- Department of Macromolecular Research Centre
- Department of Ancient Indian History and Archaeology
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Affiliated Colleges List
- Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, Jabalpur
- Vivek Jyoti College of Education, Balaghat
- Satpura College of Technology, Balaghat
- Gracious College of Nursing, Balaghat
- Oriental B.Ed College, Lalburra
- Mekhlasutta Mahavidyalaya, Dindori
- Gyaneshwari B.Ed College, Dindori
- St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur
- Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya
- Rana Hanuman Singh College, Balaghat
- Shri Laxmikanta College of Technology, Balaghat
- Balaghat Snatak Mahavidyalaya, Balaghat
- Lokmanya College of Education, Balaghat
- Balaghat Paramedical College, Balaghat
- Shivam College of Kannagi, Balaghat
- Agrasen Institute Of Paramedical Science, Balaghat
- Syum Shri Institute of Paramedical Technology, Balaghat
- Satya Sai College of Shiksha Mahavidyalaya, Balaghat
RDVV Contact Details:
- Address: Saraswati Vihar, Pachpedi, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482001
- Phone: 076126 00568
- RDVV Official Website: www.rdunijbpin.org
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for RDVV Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.