RUHS Admission 2022: The RUHS University offers UG, PG, and PhD courses in Pharmacy, Medical, Nursing, Dental, Nursing, and Paramedical Science. The admission process is online on the official website, and right now, there is no open registration. The BSc nursing entrance exam 2021-22 is going to held on 25 January 2022 at Jaipur.
- The university requires scores from a valid entrance examination board. For BSc Nursing, the students must take the university entrance examination and appear in the counseling session.
- For MBBS, BDS and MDS admission, students must appear for the NEET and all pharmacy admissions; they should appear for the Pharmacy Aptitude Test (PAT).
Registration Fees: For all the courses offered by RUHS, the reserved category (ST, SC, Physically Handicapped) wil pay INR 750 except for MSc Nursing, which they must pay INR 1500. General and OBC must pay INR 1500 except for M.Sc Nursing, for which they must pay INR 3,000.
The following admission process is expected to start in June for the second session. The dates will be announced on this website.
RUHS Trending Updates:
- The university has released results for various UG and Diploma level courses. Click here
- BSc nursing entrance examination was held on 25 January 2022. University has released the admit card also. Kindly visit here to download the admit card before the exam date.
- The last date to fill out the main examination form of Third Prof. MBBS part 1 & 2 is 25 January 2022. The students need to pay late fines also. For more information. Click here.
RUHS Admission Highlights
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||25 February 2005|
|Offered UG Courses||BDS, B.Sc, MBBS|
|Offered PG Courses||MDS, M.Sc|
|Other Courses||D. Pharm, P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)|
Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302033
RUHS Admission 2022
It is mandatory for aspirants to pass the Senior Secondary School examination or 10+2 (Science-Medical group) in all the required subjects and optional subjects of the Medical group (Chemistry, Physics, and Biology), or any other examination recognized by the University of Rajasthan.
- UG Courses Offered: B. SC, MBBS, BPT, BDS, BPO, B.Pharma, BASLP, etc.
- PG Courses Offered: M.Sc, M.D.S, MCh, MS, M. Pharma, DM, etc.
- Diploma: Diploma in Pharmacy, Diploma in Medical lab Technology, Ophthalmic Technology, Cardiology Technician, Radiation Technology, ECG technician, etc.
In order to be eligible for UG courses, students must have at least a 50% mark in their 12th class examinations. A bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks must be secured by anyone applying for PG programs. The Pharmacy Aptitude Test determines eligibility for pharmacy courses. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences awards admission to its Diploma programmes based on the results of its admission test.
RUHS UG Admission
- BPT: Bachelor of Physiotherapy is an undergraduate level course that can be completed in 4 to 5 years. The Rajasthan University of Health Science offers a general BPT course for which students are required to pass 12th board examinations in the science stream with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- MBBS: In order to be admitted for an MBBS program, students should have studied the 12th class with Biology as the main subject. The education must be from any well-known board of education in India.
- B.Pharma: Students need to pass a pharmacy aptitude test for admission to this programme. Besides, students must have passed 10+2 with a science stream from any well-known institute.
Rajasthan University of Health Science PG Admission
- MDS: Master of Dental Surgery is a postgraduate level course offered by RUHS. This course can be obtained after gaining a BDS or equivalent qualification at the UG level. The degree must be from any UGC recognized university.
- M.Ch: A 2 years long duration course provides three or four specializations. Students with a general medical-related bachelor’s degree can apply for the admission at RUHS.
- M.Pharma: Admission in this course is based on merit, which means the seat will be given to those students who have good marks in B.Pharma degree. Candidates also need to pass the PAT entrance exam in order to be eligible.
RUHS Admission Important Date
|Application form Start||25 May 2022|
|End date of application form||20 July 2022|
|Entrance Test||25 July 2022|
|Result date||10 August 2022|
|Merit List||16 July 2022|
|Counseling||21 August 2022|
RUHS Application Form 2022
The RUHS 2022 admission is in June, and the form will be released in March. The exact dates will be announced on this website. The application must be filled out and submitted online before the deadline.
The university provides Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and PhD programs in Pharmacy, Nursing, Medical, Dental, paramedical Science, and Nursing, and admission to the courses is through a duly filled admission form.
The admission form fee for MSC Nursing is INR 3000 for general students and INR 1500 for reserved students (SC/ST). The admission form fee of the rest of the other courses is INR 1500 for general students and INR 750 for reserved students (SC/ST).
How To Apply For RUHS Admission?
Please submit your details:
- The admission form will be released on the official website: ruhsraj.org.
- Select the option ‘Fill Application form part 1’.
- Share your name as same as in your official records.
- Add personal details such as your mother’s name, father’s name, permanent address, current address, mobile number, STD code, email address, resident’s phone number, etc.
- Applicants are required to enter their category(General(UR), OBC, SC/ST/ST-STA, OBC, MBC).
- Applicants that hold the PWD certificate must enter under the ‘Additional Category.’
Please provide your academic details:
- Applicants who have completed Class 12 must provide the following details: Board name, year of passing out, result status(result awaited/supplementary/passed), enter the percentage/CGPA, Subject marks(Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics), etc.
- Applicants who have completed class 10 must provide the following details: year of passing out, board name, share your aggregate percentage, etc.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button.
- The admission form preview will be displayed. Edit the form if there are any errors.
- Click the “Confirm and Proceed” button.
- Save the password and application ID.
- Print out part 1 of the admission form.
Application Fee Payment
- The admission fee is non-refundable.
- It is paid once during the enrollment process.
- General students must pay INR 1 500, and reserved students(Rajasthan SC and ST category) must pay INR 750.
- The admission fee can be paid online or offline.
- For offline payment, select the option’ click here to take a printout of the bank challan. The bank challan must be paid at the Oriental Bank of Commerce(OBC).
- Students who want to make an online payment can do it through UPI payment. The IFSC and account number are listed below: Receiver: Convener, Pharmacy Entrance Examination 2022, Bank: OBC, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Branch: RUHS, Partap Nagar, Jaipur, Account Number: 12 56 24 13 00 02 62, Account Type: Savings Account, IFSC Code: ORBC 01 01 25 6
- Enter the transaction details.
- Click ‘Update transaction Details’.
- Share the following details: Name, transaction ID, Form Number, transaction date, transaction ID.
- Scan the receipt of payment and upload it on the admission form under the receipt category.
Signature and Photo
- Upload passport size photo and signature.
- The passport-size picture must be 40 KB, and the signature must be 40 KB.
- The photo size must be 2 inches * 1 inch and coloured.
- The documents must be uploaded in JPG or JPEG format.
- Upload and review before clicking on submit.
- Take 2 or 3 printouts of the admission forms for future references.
General students must pay INR 1 500, and the reserved students(ST/SC/ST-STA) must pay INr 750. The admission fee is paid according to the categories mentioned above. The admission fee can be paid using any of the following:
- Internet banking
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Bank challan(The bank challan must be paid at any Oriental Bank of Commerce branch.)
Students must prepare the following documents before starting the admission process:
- Transfer Certificate
- Leaving certificate
- Admission Form Fee receipt
- Valid and Active phone number and email address
- Scanned signature
- Passport size photography
- Category certificate or caste certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheets and certificates
- Provisional or original degree
RUHS Course Admissions
|B.A.S.L.P (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||4 Years|
|M.Ch. (Cardio-Vascular Thoracic Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Neuro Surgery)||5 Years|
|M.Ch. (Paediatric Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Urology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Anaesthesia)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Forensic Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Paediatrics)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Pharmacology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Preventive and Social Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Psychiatry)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Radiodiagnosis)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Radiotherapy)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Skin and V.D.)||2 Years|
|M.D. (T.B. and Chest)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Orthodontics)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Pedodontia & Preventive Dentistry)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Periodontics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Anatomy)||2 Years|
|M.S. (E.N.T.)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Ophthalmology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physiology)||2 Years|
|D.M. (Cardiology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Medical Gastroenterology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Nephrology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Neurology)||3 Years|
|P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||2 Years|
RUHS Affiliated Colleges List
- Lal Bahadur Shashtri College of Pharmacy, Jaipur
- Rajasthan Pharmacy College, Jaipur
- Parmanand College of Technology, Sriganganagar
- Vidhyasthali Instituteitute of Tech, Jaipur
- Government Dental College, Jaipur
- Apex Instituteitute of Management and Sciences, Jaipur
- Akashdeep College of Pharmacy, Jaipur
Best Quality of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
- Good Results
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
- Best Libraries Good Education
- Placements Record
- Best seminar hall
- Good Environment
- Best Facilities
- Best Performance
- Wide Area Campus
- Wonderful Facilities
Facilities in Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
- Guest Lecture
- CME/Workshop/Conference/Guest Lecture/Symposium etc organized by RUHS.
RUHS Contact Details:
- Address: Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302033, India
- Email: email@example.com
- RUHS Official Website: www.ruhsraj.org
- Maharaja Surajmal Brij University
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University (Formerly Shekhawati University)
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Note: All the dates listed above for RUHS Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.