RUHS Admission 2023: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences will soon release its application forms for various UG & PG courses nearly in the month of July/ August 2023. Candidates interested in applying for admission session 2023 can apply online before the last date.
RUHS Trending Updates
- NTA has announced the examination dates of NEET UG 2023, the conduction will take place on 7 May 2023. Source
There are UG, PG, Diploma, and Super Specialty courses offered by RUHS in various fields of medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, nursing, physiotherapy, and paramedical science. The RUHS admissions process is based on national and university-level entrance examinations. The NEET-UG score is a requirement for admissions to MBBS and BDS programs.
Registration Fees: For all the courses offered by RUHS, the reserved category (ST, SC, Physically Handicapped) will pay INR 750 except for MSc Nursing, for which they must pay INR 1500. General and OBC must pay INR 1500 except for M.Sc Nursing, for which they must pay INR 3,000.
For detailed information, students should readout the whole article jotted below with the variety of factual information that is important for the students who want to enroll at RUHS Admission.
RUHS Admission 2023 Highlights
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||25 February 2005|
|Offered UG Courses||BDS, B.Sc, MBBS|
|Offered PG Courses||MDS, M.Sc|
|Other Courses||D. Pharm, P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)|
Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302033
RUHS Admission 2023
Rajasthan University of Health Science admission procedure for 2023 academic will begin in August 2023. Students have a variety of courses and doctoral programs available for admission. Academic selection is through merit as well as entrance basis. Eligibility criteria should be well-checked for the student’s admissions.
It is mandatory for aspirants to pass the Senior Secondary School Examination or 10+2 (Science-Medical group) in all the required subjects and optional subjects of the Medical group (Chemistry, Physics, and Biology), or any other examination recognized by the University of Rajasthan.
- UG Courses Offered: B. SC, MBBS, BPT, BDS, BPO, B.Pharma, BASLP, etc.
- PG Courses Offered: M.Sc, M.D.S, MCh, MS, M. Pharma, DM, etc.
- Diploma: Diploma in Pharmacy, Diploma in Medical lab Technology, Ophthalmic Technology, Cardiology Technician, Radiation Technology, ECG technician, etc.
In order to be eligible for UG courses, students must have at least a 50% mark in their 12th class examinations. A bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks must be secured by anyone applying for PG programs. The Pharmacy Aptitude Test determines eligibility for pharmacy courses. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences awards admission to its Diploma programmes based on the results of its admission test.
RUHS UG Admission
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences provides undergraduate courses in different specializations. Programs like BSc Nursing, MBBS, BPT, BPharma, & more are available at the UG level. The criteria for enrollment at RUHS depend upon various entrance exams conducted at the national as well as university levels.
Students should complete their 10th and 12th classes from a relevant science stream study and for the admission intake, the entrance examination is a must for the students to follow. The new and fresh academic session will begin in August 2023.
- BPT: Bachelor of Physiotherapy is an undergraduate-level course that can be completed in 4 to 5 years. The Rajasthan University of Health Science offers a general BPT course for which students are required to pass the 12th board examinations in the science stream with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- MBBS: In order to be admitted for an MBBS program, students should have studied the 12th class with Biology as the main subject. The education must be from any well-known board of education in India.
- B.Pharma: Students need to pass a pharmacy aptitude test for admission to this programme. Besides, students must have passed 10+2 with a science stream from any well-known institute.
Rajasthan University of Health Science PG Admission
PG Admission at RUHS generally commences in the month of August 2023. There are different departments to provide postgraduate-level study to students in various disciplines. Students can pursue programs like MDS, MBBS, MSc Nursing, MPH, MChi, MPharma & more in numerous specializations. The Rajasthan University of Health Science PG Admission is completely based on the entrance test like NEET PG & RUHS CET.
- MDS: Master of Dental Surgery is a postgraduate-level course offered by RUHS. This course can be obtained after gaining a BDS or equivalent qualification at the UG level. The degree must be from any UGC-recognized university.
- M.Ch: A 2 year long duration course provides three or four specializations. Students with a general medical-related bachelor’s degree can apply for admission at RUHS.
- M.Pharma: Admission in this course is based on merit, which means the seat will be given to those students who have good marks in the B.Pharma degree. Candidates also need to pass the PAT entrance exam in order to be eligible.
RUHS Application Form 2023
The RUHS 2023 admission is in June, and the form was released in March. The exact dates will be announced on this website. The application must be filled out and submitted online before the deadline.
Undergraduate and postgraduate courses at RUHS are admitted according to merit and entrance requirements. Prior to filling out the application form, candidates should cross-check the information booklet of the course they are interested in.
The admission form fee for MSC Nursing is INR 3000 for general students and INR 1500 for reserved students (SC/ST). The admission form fee of the rest of the other courses is INR 1500 for general students and INR 750 for reserved students (SC/ST).
How To Apply For RUHS Admission?
Please submit your details:
- The admission form will be released on the official website: ruhsraj.org.
- Select the option ‘Fill Application form part 1’.
- Share your name as same as in your official records.
- Add personal details such as your mother’s name, father’s name, permanent address, current address, mobile number, STD code, email address, resident’s phone number, etc.
- Applicants are required to enter their category(General(UR), OBC, SC/ST/ST-STA, OBC, MBC).
- Applicants that hold the PWD certificate must enter under the ‘Additional Category.’
Please provide your academic details:
- Applicants who have completed Class 12 must provide the following details: Board name, year of passing out, result status(result awaited/supplementary/passed), enter the percentage/CGPA, Subject marks(Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics), etc.
- Applicants who have completed class 10 must provide the following details: year of passing out, board name, share your aggregate percentage, etc.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button.
- The admission form preview will be displayed. Edit the form if there are any errors.
- Click the “Confirm and Proceed” button.
- Save the password and application ID.
- Print out part 1 of the admission form.
Application Fee Payment
- The admission fee is non-refundable.
- It is paid once during the enrollment process.
- General students must pay INR 1 500, and reserved students(Rajasthan SC and ST category) must pay INR 750.
- The admission fee can be paid online or offline.
- For offline payment, select the option’ click here to take a printout of the bank challan. The bank challan must be paid at the Oriental Bank of Commerce(OBC).
- Students who want to make an online payment can do it through UPI payment. The IFSC and account number are listed below: Receiver: Convener, Pharmacy Entrance Examination, Bank: OBC, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Branch: RUHS, Partap Nagar, Jaipur, Account Number: 12 56 24 13 00 02 62, Account Type: Savings Account, IFSC Code: ORBC 01 01 25 6
- Enter the transaction details.
- Click ‘Update transaction Details’.
- Share the following details: Name, transaction ID, Form Number, transaction date, transaction ID.
- Scan the receipt of payment and upload it on the admission form under the receipt category.
Signature and Photo
- Upload passport-size photo and signature.
- The passport-size picture must be 40 KB, and the signature must be 40 KB.
- The photo size must be 2 inches * 1 inch and coloured.
- The documents must be uploaded in JPG or JPEG format.
- Upload and review before clicking on submit.
- Take 2 or 3 printouts of the admission forms for future references.
General students must pay INR 1500, and the reserved students(ST/SC/ST-STA) must pay INr 750. The admission fee is paid according to the categories mentioned above. The admission fee can be paid using any of the following:
- Internet banking
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Bank challan(The bank challan must be paid at any Oriental Bank of Commerce branch.)
Students must prepare the following documents before starting the admission process:
- Transfer Certificate
- Leaving certificate
- Admission Form Fee receipt
- Valid and Active phone number and email address
- Scanned signature
- Passport size photography
- Category certificate or caste certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheets and certificates
- Provisional or original degree
RUHS Entrance Exam
For providing admission into various courses like MBBS, BDS, BPharma, BSc Nursing & more, Rajasthan University of Health Sciences conducts and accepts the score card of various national level & state level exams. The dates will soon be released on the official portal https://www.ruhsraj.org/.
Rajasthan University of Health Science (RUHS) will soon officially declare the result of the semester examination. The result has been uploaded on the main website where students can check it. These results are for the courses such as BSc nursing, B.Pharma, MDS, M.Pharma, and so on.
What is the Procedure for Checking the RUHS Result?
In order to check the result of the RUHS semester exam students are advised to follow the below-given steps:
- Students can directly open the university website using the link www.ruhsraj.org
- On the RUHS homepage, there will be an option of examination in the menu bar.
- After entering the examination section, students will see their result portion.
- After selecting the result, a page will appear that will be asking the students to enter their roll numbers enrollment number and enrollment year.
- Once the information is submitted the result of your semester examination will be processed.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Course Admissions
|B.A.S.L.P (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||4 Years|
|M.Ch. (Cardio-Vascular Thoracic Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Neuro Surgery)||5 Years|
|M.Ch. (Paediatric Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Urology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Anaesthesia)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Forensic Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Paediatrics)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Pharmacology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Preventive and Social Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Psychiatry)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Radiodiagnosis)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Radiotherapy)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Skin and V.D.)||2 Years|
|M.D. (T.B. and Chest)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Orthodontics)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Pedodontia & Preventive Dentistry)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Periodontics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Anatomy)||2 Years|
|M.S. (E.N.T.)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Ophthalmology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physiology)||2 Years|
|D.M. (Cardiology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Medical Gastroenterology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Nephrology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Neurology)||3 Years|
|P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||2 Years|
RUHS Affiliated Colleges List
- Lal Bahadur Shashtri College of Pharmacy, Jaipur
- Rajasthan Pharmacy College, Jaipur
- Parmanand College of Technology, Sriganganagar
- Vidhyasthali Instituteitute of Tech, Jaipur
- Government Dental College, Jaipur
- Apex Instituteitute of Management and Sciences, Jaipur
- Akashdeep College of Pharmacy, Jaipur
Best Quality of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
- Good Results
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
- Best Libraries Good Education
- Placements Record
- Best seminar hall
- Good Environment
- Best Facilities
- Best Performance
- Wide Area Campus
- Wonderful Facilities
Facilities in Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
- Guest Lecture
- CME/Workshop/Conference/Guest Lecture/Symposium etc organized by RUHS.
About Rajasthan University of Health Science
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Jaipur was established by state legislation in 2005. RUHS University has more than 100 college affiliates. With a well-established structure, students are getting well-equipped classrooms and faculty assistance is up to the mark. The program recruits students from top hospitals and pharmaceutical companies. As well as being well-experienced and trained in their fields of expertise, the RUHS staff also has vast teaching experience.
RUHS Contact Details:
- Address: Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302033, India
- Email: email@example.com
- RUHS Official Website: www.ruhsraj.org
- Maharaja Surajmal Brij University
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University (Formerly Shekhawati University)
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Note: All the dates listed above for RUHS Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.