Shekhawati University Admission 2024: The University offers various courses at UG and PG levels for the 2024 session. The University is expected to start the admission process for UG courses on 10 May 2024 and run till 30 July 2024. For PG courses, admission will begin on 10 July 2024* and close on 31 August 2024. Applicants who wish to enroll for Shekhawati University admission can apply at www.shekhauni.ac.in. Admission will be done based on merit and entrance exam scores.
Shekhawati University Admission Updates (February 2024)
- UG course admission at this University is expected to open on 10 May 2024 and run till 30 July 2024. Source
- Shekhawati University PG admission portal will begin on 10 July 2024* and close on 31 August 2024.
- Shekhawati University entrance exam applications will be released on 10 March 2024 and end on 25 March 2024 (tentative).
- Shekhawati University will conduct the entrance examination on 10 April 2024 tentatively.
Shekhawati University Admission Highlights
|Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University
|Mode of Education
|UG, PG, Doctoral, PG Diploma and more
|BA, B.Sc., MA, M.Sc., LLB
|Mode of Admission
|Online and Offline
|Merit List, Entrance Exam, Personal Interview
|TCS, Wipro, Amazon, Accenture, HCL, etc.
|Public State University
|PDUSU Official Website
|Admission Eligibility UG Course
|10+2 from a recognized educational board
|Admission Eligibility PG Course
|Graduation degree must be required
Shekhawati University Admission 2024
The university provides numerous specializations in different departments. Students can get more information regarding admission to desired courses at the official website. Students must meet the requirements to become able to enroll in BCom, BSc, BCom, BA, LLB, MA & more. Depending on the level, different criteria apply to each program.
Students must have secured at least 50% marks in the 10+2 from a recognized educational board for UG courses. A bachelor’s degree must be from any UGC-recognized university with a minimum of 60% for admission in PG courses offered.
PDUSU UG Admission
These UG courses are available for those students who have a 12th degree from a recognized board. Students can register at @www.shekhauni.ac.in. for all UG courses at Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University.
Admission will depend on the applicant’s previous academic session performance with merit and entrance exam. Applicants can submit online for the desired courses to get enrolled.
- LLB: This is one of the courses that can be pursued after completion of a bachelor’s degree from a well-known university. Also, the students have to obtain at least 50 percent.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a UG-level degree program that can be completed in 3 years. A BSc degree is granted to students with an intermediate degree with PCM/PCB as the main subject.
- BCA: Students should have an education of 10+2 and secure a minimum of 50% marks. Bachelor of Business Administration is a UG degree in the computer field in which a student learns programming language, coding, etc.
- BEd: Bachelor of Education is a level teaching stream course at PDUSU. Those students who have UG degrees in relevant streams can easily opt for this course at Shkhawati University. Also, In previous degrees 45% mark minimum is required.
Shekhawati University PG Admission
Students can pursue various courses such as MA Geography, MA History, MSc Zoology, MCom, and so on in an integrated manner. In order to become eligible for any desired PG course, an applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree from a well-known university with a good score.
- M.A: A Master of Arts degree takes up to 2 years to complete at PDSU, and admission to the MA program will be done on the basis of merit on bachelor’s marks. The candidates should have a bachelor’s degree to become eligible for PDSU MA Admission.
- M.Com: Master of Commerce is generally taken by students who want to make a career in the field of commerce. One’s merit in the bachelor’s last qualifying examination will be considered as the eligibility criteria for the PG course M.Com.
- MCA: Admission to MCA courses is made through an entrance exam conducted at the university level, followed by a personal interview. MCA degree can be completed in 2 years.
- M.Sc: The students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in science or equivalent can apply for admission to this program at Shekhawati University. The student must obtain at least 50% marks in the last qualifying examination, and the degree must be valid or approved by UGC.
PDUSU PhD Admission
The eligibility criteria for the doctoral degree programs are having a master’s degree in the relevant subjects with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. The final selection will take place based on the entrance examination.
Shekhawati University Application Form 2024
One crucial aspect that shall remain the same for both levels of the program is the fee of INR 500. Applicants can pay the Shekhatiwati University UG and PG fees online with a credit card/debit card, etc. Shekharti University administers the admission process in an online format. Admission confirmation will only be made after the completion of the counselling and document verification processes on the Shekhati University campus for postgraduate programs.
How To Apply For Shekhawati University Admission?
- Applicants must visit the official site of Shekhawati University admission- https://shekhauni.ac.in.
- Click on the admission link.
- Read the notifications and instructions before filling out the admission form.
- Select the Apply Online section.
- Share all your academic and personal details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the admission fee.
- Download and submit the admission form.
- Passport size photo
- Ten the mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- UG level certificates
- UG-level mark sheets
- ID proof
- Caste certificate
- Any other necessary certificates
Note: Students must submit original and self-attested photocopies. The original copies will be returned to the students after one month of admission.
Shekhawati University Course Admissions
Shekhawati University Affiliated Colleges List
- Chanchal Ahilya Urnrawati Mahila P.G. College
- Chirawa P.G. College, Chirawa,
- G.R. Memorial College
- Ginnidevi Satyanarayan Sekhsaria Girls P.G, College, Chirawa,
- Govt. College, Gudha, Jhunjhunu
Facilities of Shekhawati University
Library: University has a well-stocked library for academic books. All types of academic books are available in the library including Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Pharmacy, etc. Newspapers, journals, and magazines are also available in the library department.
Auditorium: University has an Auditorium for the conducts various activities. Different types of activities are conducted on the university campus.
Sports: University has a separate field for the sport. Indoor and Outdoor sports games are available on the University campus. Sometimes university students participated in sports activities at various places.
- Table Tennis
Best Quality of University
- Good Results
- Best Libraries Good Education
- Placements Record
- Best seminar hall
- Good Environment
- Best Facilities
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
- Best Performance
- Wide Area Campus
- Wonderful Facilities
Shekhawati University Contact Details:
- Address: Sikar Jhunjhunu State Highway, Katrathal, Sikar Pin-332024, India
- Contact No.: 01572-232411
- Email: email@example.com
- Shekhawati University Official Website: www.shekhauni.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Shekhawati University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.