Shekhawati University Admission 2022: Shekhawati University, also known as Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University, will invite applications from students. It will soon start the PDUSU admission session 2022.
Through the admissions, the university will provide entry for various UG, PG, and Diploma courses that will be studied under multiple disciplines. The PG admissions are for courses such as LLM, M.Ed., M.Com, MSc, and MA, while UG admissions are for B.Ed., BCA, B.Com, LLB, BSc, BA, and others. Except for LLB, admissions to all other UG courses are dependent on previous record merit. Admissions to some of the PG courses are based on the entrance exam.
Shekhawati University Admission 2022 Highlights:
|University Name||Shekhawati University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.A, B.Ed, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A, M.Sc., M.Ed|
|Diploma Courses||PG Diploma|
|Address||Nawalgarh Road, Katrathal, Rajasthan 332024|
|Shekhawati University Official Website||http://www.shekhauni.ac.in/|
Shekhawati University Admission 2022 Important Dates
Important Dates For UG Courses:
|Application form Opens||4th week of May 2022|
|End date of application form||2nd week of June 2022|
|Merit List||4th week of June 2022|
|Counseling||1st week of July 2022|
Important Dates For PG Courses:
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||1st week of July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||2nd week of July 2022|
1st week of August 2022
|Group discussion & Personal Interview||
2nd week of August 2022
4th week of August 2022
Shekhawati University Admission 2022 | UG, PG Courses Eligibility Criteria
Desiring candidates for UG courses must have secured at least 50% in the 10+2 pursued from a well-known educational institute. If anyone desires to be admitted in PG courses, the general eligibility criteria for such students are completing bachelors with a nearly 50% score.
SU UG Courses Admission 2022
- LLB: Applicants for admission to the three-year full-time LLB program must have earned the 12th degree in any discipline from a recognized university or board.
- BSc: A BSc degree is granted to students with an intermediate degree with PCM/PCB as main subjects.
- BCA: From any reputed board, students should have gained an education of 10+2 and secured marks up to 50% in the last qualifying exams.
Shekhawati University PG Courses Admission 2022
- M.Com: One’s merit in the bachelor’s last qualifying examination will be considered as the eligibility criteria for the PG course M.Com.
- MCA: Admissions to MCA courses are made through an entrance exam conducted at the university level followed by a personal interview.
- LLM: In this course, those who want to enrol will clear a university-level entrance exam along with having an LLB degree.
Shekhawati University Admission Process 2022-23
- The Shekhawati University will release the application forms to be filled by the candidates in an online manner.
- This submission will require an application fee submitted through a demand draft made in favour of PDUSU head office.
- A DD along application form must reach the head office or be submitted online within the given date.
Shekhawati University Admission 2022 Offered Courses
Other Universities Lists:
- Address: Sikar Jhunjhunu State Highway, Katrathal, Sikar Pin-332024, India
- Contact No.: 01572-232411
- Email: email@example.com
Be the first to leave a review.