Shekhawati University Admission 2022: Shekhawati University, also known as Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University. The university will soon release applications for the UG & PG course admission. Generally, this university releases its applications in the month of August. It is a State University that is located in Katrathal, Rajasthan. It was established in August 2012 and is affiliated with the University Grants Commission.
It offers BA, B.Ed., B.Sc. Course under various UG, PG, and Diploma courses. The PG admissions are for LLM, M.Ed., M.Com, MSc, and MA, while UG admissions are for B.Ed., BCA, B.Com, LLB, BSc, BA, etc. Except for LLB, admissions to all other UG courses are dependent on previous record merit. Admissions to some of the PG courses are based on the entrance exam.
Shekhawati University Trending Updates:
- Shekhawati University’s main examination 2022 application form submission date has been extended to 28 April 2022. Click to know more.
- The online exam form for LLB due papers has been released by the university. Students can apply until February 28, 2022 (without late fees). However, students can fill out exam forms up to 3rd March 2022 with a late fee of INR 100. Click here
- Important notice for RET 2021 waiting list students. Click here
- The last date for the submission of the online application form for the vacant seats was 11 February 2022. Click here to read full notifications.
- Shekhawati University’s online exam form for the LLM programme 2nd & 4th semester has been released. Click here to know more details about the fee and the last date.
- SU released notification regarding marks filling with late fees for UG part 1 regular and non-collegiate students. The last date was 15 February 2022. Click here for more details.
- Shekhawati University released a notification for the affiliated institutes to inform about empty answer book stock. Click here.
Shekhawati University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Shekhawati University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.A, B.Ed, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A, M.Sc., M.Ed|
|Diploma Courses||PG Diploma|
|Address||Nawalgarh Road, Katrathal, Rajasthan 332024|
Shekhawati University Admission 2022
Students must have secured at least 50% marks in the 10+2 from a recognized educational board for UG courses. A bachelor’s degree must be from any UGC-recognized university with a minimum of 60% for admission in PG courses offered.
Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University UG Admission
- LLB: The students for admission to the 3 years full-time LLB program must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The previous degree must be from any UGC recognised university.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a UG level degree programme that can be completed in 3 years. A BSc degree is granted to students with an intermediate degree with PCM/PCB as the main subjects.
- BCA: Students should have an education of 10+2 and secure a minimum of 50% marks. Bachelor of Business Administration is a UG degree in the computer field in which student learns programming language, coding, etc.
Shekhawati University PG Admission
- M.Com: Master of Commerce is generally taken by the students who want to make a career in the field of commerce. One’s merit in the bachelor’s last qualifying examination will be considered as the eligibility criteria for the PG course M.Com.
- MCA: Admissions to MCA courses are made through an entrance exam conducted at the university level followed by a personal interview. MCA degree can be completed in 2 years.
- M.Sc: The students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in science or equivalent can apply for admission to this programme at SU. The student must obtain at least 50% marks in the last qualifying examination, and the degree must be valid or approved by UGC.
Shekhawati University Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||1st week of July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||2nd week of July 2022|
1st week of August 2022
|Group discussion & Personal Interview||
2nd week of August 2022
4th week of August 2022
Shekhawati University Application Form 2022
Shekhawati University offers multiple courses in the arts, law, science, and commerce. The admission form can be filled in online, and the university uploads it on the university’s official site.
To submit the admission form, applicants must pay an admission fee. The admission fee must be addressed to PDUSU Head Office. The admission form can be submitted online or offline to the admission head office.
- The Shekhawati University will release the application forms to be filled by the candidates in an online manner.
- This submission will require an application fee submitted through a demand draft made in favour of the PDUSU head office.
- A DD along application form must reach the head office or be submitted online within the given date.
How To Apply For Shekhawati University Admission?
- Applicants must visit the official site.
- Click on the admission link.
- Read the notifications and instructions before filling out the admission form.
- Select the Apply Online section.
- Share all your academic and personal details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the admission fee.
- Download and submit the admission form.
- Passport size photo
- Ten the mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- UG level certificates
- UG level mark sheets
- ID proof
- Caste certificate
- Any other necessary certificates
Note: Students must submit original and self-attested photocopies. The original copies will be returned to the students after one month of admission.
Shekhawati University Course Admissions
Shekhawati University Affiliated Colleges List
- Chanchal Ahilya Urnrawati Mahila P.G. College
- Chirawa P.G. College, Chirawa,
- G.R. Memorial College
- Ginnidevi Satyanarayan Sekhsaria Girls P.G, College, Chirawa,
- Govt. College, Gudha, Jhunjhunu
Facilities of Shekhawati University
Library: University has a well-stocked library for academic books. All types of academic books are available in the library including Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Pharmacy, etc. Newspapers, journals, and magazines are also available in the library department.
Auditorium: University has an Auditorium for the conducts various activities. Different types of activities are conducted on the university campus.
Sports: University has a separate field for the sport. Indoor and Outdoor sports games are available on the University campus. Sometimes university students participated in sports activities at various places.
- Table Tennis
Best Quality of University
- Good Results
- Best Libraries Good Education
- Placements Record
- Best seminar hall
- Good Environment
- Best Facilities
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
- Best Performance
- Wide Area Campus
- Wonderful Facilities
Shekhawati University Contact Details:
- Address: Sikar Jhunjhunu State Highway, Katrathal, Sikar Pin-332024, India
- Contact No.: 01572-232411
- Email: email@example.com
- Shekhawati University Official Website: www.shekhauni.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Shekhawati University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.