JNVU Admission 2023: Jai Narain Vyas University has commenced registration for the new academic year 2023-24. JNVU Admission last date was 11 August 2023 for various Undergraduate courses such as MSc, MA, MSc, LLB, and PG Diploma courses and its specializations. Students can apply at @www.jnvu.edu.in. The university offers more than 140 undergraduate, doctoral, diploma, and post-graduate courses. Various streams are offered, including Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering & Architecture, Law, and Management.
Jai Narain Vyas University Trending Updates
- MA, MSc, LLB, and PG Diploma courses was now open at JNVU, The last date to apply was 11 August 2023. Source
- BCom Registration has started for JNVU Admission, Students can apply till 16 August 2023. Source
- JNVU Application forms are now released for BBA LLB, MCom, BA, MSc, and BEd. Apply till 04 August 2023. Source
- JNVU has published the 3rd merit list for admission UG semester 1 courses. Students who appeared in the merit list have to submit the important documents before 01 August 2023. Source
Jai Narain Vyas University is a popular institute designed for students who want to opt for the programs like UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses for admissions. For the UG programs, students need to complete their merit scores, but for the PG programs, there is an entrance test which is designed for admissions, the entrance exams for BE is REAP, LLM is LET, MBA – CAT/MAT/ATMA and for the PhD programs students need to clear the MPET entrance examinations.
Students who have completed their post-graduate studies in any field can apply for research scholarships. Scholarships are also provided by the Bengal Government Universities according to the Central Government’s and the State Government’s schemes.
JNVU Admission fees:- Registration fees for all courses are 300/- rupees, which a student must pay while filling out the form.
JNVU Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Jai Narain Vyas University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BCom, BSc, B.Ed, BE, BBA, BA-LLB|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MCom, MSc, Med, ME, MBA, LLM|
|Diploma Courses||PG/UG Diploma|
|Other courses||Certification Courses|
|Address||Bhagat ki Kothi, Pali Road, National Highway 65, Bhagat Ki Kothi, Jodhpur, Rajasthan|
JNVU Admission 2023
An application form has been released for the PG course, Students can apply for JNVU Admission before 11 August 2023. Various courses and specializations for the degree and research-based programs are available for the students who want to take admission to JNVU University. Students should go through the eligibility criteria set up by the university.
Interested candidates can apply for JNVU admission to doctoral programs by visiting the official site @www.jnvuiums.in. For admission into UG courses such as BA, BSc, BCA, B.Com (Hons.), B.Com, B.Arch, LLB, and so on, students must obtain 50-60% marks in 10+2 from a recognized board. Admissions in PG courses such as ME, MBA, MCA, MSc, MA, and others are based on merit and entrance exam score.
JNVU UG Admission
JNVU UG Admission has been announced for session 2023-24, students can apply for BA, BSc, BCA, B.Com (Hons.), B.Com, B.Arch, and LLB, these are the Undergraduate Courses that are offered to students who want to opt for the arts, science, computer application, and Architectural courses. JNVU Admission 2023 last date for LLB is 11 August 2023.
Candidates have to pass the 12th class from a recognized university with the relevant stream. JNVU UG admission selection will be based on the merit score and entrance exam score.
- BE: Students must minimum of 10+2 (PCM) with at least 50% aggregate marks for JNVU BE admission (minimum 45% aggregate marks for Rajasthani Quota). The Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP), which is run by the Rajasthan Board of Technical Education, is used to decide who gets into BE at JNVU.
- B.Com: 10+2 is a must complete from a recognized board with a minimum of 50 percent marks to take admission. The university will select candidates based on their merit score and entrance exam. In this bachelor’s degree course, students will get to learn about Accounting, Finance, Management, and many other topics.
- B.Arch: It is offered in streams of Town Planning and Architecture. The Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP), which the Rajasthan Board of Technical Education runs, determines admission to the B.Arch programme.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts along with multiple specializations is offered by JNVU. English, BA Defence & Disaster Management, Hindi, History, Hindi, economics, and Pol Science are BA specializations available at JNVU. Those who have completed 12th in any stream can apply for this programme.
- BSc: 10+2 with 50 percent marks from recognized board is must to join BSc course. This course is designed with the minimum 3 Years of duration for science stream students.
Jai Narain Vyas University PG Admission
Registration is now open at online portal of JNVU. The last date to register was 11 August 2023 for JNVU PG Admission 2023 into MA, MSc, LLB, and PG Diploma courses. The application form is available at @www.admissions.jnvuiums.in for Admissions.
The University provides PG courses such as MCA, MA, MBA, etc to those applicants who have done their bachelor’s degree courses as per the desired course. There are various departments at JNVU that provide students with different specializations for PG-level education. The final selection will be based on the entrance test conducted for specific JNVU PG admission.
- ME: This is offered in various specializations in part-time and full-time modes. For this course having a B-Tech or BE degree is necessary with a GATE score. The seat allotment will be based on merit scored by the student in the entrance exam.
- MCA: Masters of computer application is a 2 years long duration course that can be pursued after doing a BCA degree in the same discipline. The previous degree must be obtained from any UGC-recognised university in India.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a professional degree course offered by Jai Narain Vyas University. Students who have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream can apply for admission to this program. For this course, admission is granted based on scores obtained in CAT/MAT/XAT entrance exams.
- MA: Master of Arts is available in a variety of disciplines for students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any stream with an average mark of 50% from any UGC-recognized university. MA degree can be earned in 2 years & students can choose among Economics, Hindi, History, Music, Sanskrit, Sociology, etc.
- MSc: Master of Science at Jai Narain Vyas University is offered to students based on their performance in the BSc degree they have done. This 2-year-long course at the PG level is available in various specializations like Zoology, Physics, Botany & more.
JNVU Diploma Admission
Diploma in French and Postgraduate Diploma courses are offered by Jai Narain Vyas University. The Institute offers PG Diplomas in Human Resource Management, Tax Practice, Security Analysis & Portfolio Management, Computer Accounting & Auditing, Marketing & Sales Management, Law, Labour Laws, Desert Technology, Health & Fitness, Labour Welfare & Personnel Management, and many more.
JNVU PG Diploma Admission 2023 is ongoing now and the last date to apply for admission is 11 August 2023.
Students who want to take diploma courses must have at least 50% in their 12th board exams. A bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject is required for candidates applying to the PG Diploma program. Admission is on the basis of a student’s performance in the last qualifying examination.
Jai Narain Vyas University Application Form 2023
Online application forms at Jai Narayan Vyas University are accessible for new candidates. Applications for MSc, MA, LLB, BEd Special Education and PG Diploma courses can be submitted before 11 August 2023. University online, so students can fill out their application form at home. It is also, recommended for aspiring students that complete form with correct information.
After the final date, applicants need to deposit an additional Rs 100 with an original application fee of INR 300 and INR 500 for UG, and PG courses, respectively.
How to Apply for JNVU Admission?
Every students have to complete admission process in proper manner with all required information. Following instruction are mentioned below.
- Go through the official website. Click Here.
- Click on the Student Corner tab and select the JNVU admission.
- Click on the admission portal then the new window will be open.
- Students need to click on the admission process tab.
- You have to enter personal information, Address information, Upload photos, Weightage details, and Education Details.
- Before submitting the admission form, you have to Check the information Carefully.
- After that, make the payment of form fees through online modes such as debit/credit card or net banking.
- The Application fee for each candidate is Rs 200 only.
- Finally, Click on the Submit Icon.
Required Documents for JNVU Admission
- 10th Class Marksheet/Certificates
- 12th Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Certificate of Transfer
- Valid Adress Proof
- Passport size Photograph
JNVU Entrance Exam 2023
The University conducts special entrance exams like MPET, & PTET 2023 to provide admission into professional programs like LLM, BEd, PhD & more.
The following entrance exams serve as the basis for admission to some special programs at Jai Narayan Vyas University.
- MPhil/Ph.D. Entrance Test or MPET is managed every year for philosophy and doctoral degree programs admission.
- CAT/MAT or CMAT are approved for admission to MBA.
- Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) passed candidates can get admission to JNVU BA+BEd, and BSc+BEd programs.
JNVU Result 2023
Jai Narain Vyas University has declared on its official website the results for even and odd semester examinations. This result is compiled for various degree courses at UG and PG levels. Students who have appeared in odd and even examinations can now check the result list. The university has also announced the annual examination result.
How To Download JNVU Result?
The JNVU result of odd and even semesters can now be checked by students and they can follow the procedure given:
- Each candidate has to open www. jnvuiums.in link to access the site.
- On the first page of the site, there will be a link available for the odd and even examination result’.
- A link for the annual examination result is also given.
- Two separate links one for odd and one for even, so that students can select the right one.
- After selecting, courses will be chosen and the result will appear.
Jai Narain Vyas University Course Admissions
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Personnel Management and Labour Welfare||1 Year|
|B.A. (Hons) (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Com. (Accountancy)||3 Years|
|B.E. (Chemical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Computer Science & Electronic Engg.)||3 Years|
|B.E. (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Mining Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Production Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|Certificate Course in French||1 Year|
|Certified Course in Adult Education||6 Months|
|Diploma in French||3 Years|
|Diploma in Yoga||1 Year|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Rajasthani)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Finance and Control)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Accounting and Finance)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Business Studies)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Civil Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Computer Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Electrical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Mechanical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Structural Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Accounting)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Business Finance & Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.T.A. (Tourism Administration)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Mining Engineering)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Accounting & Auditing||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Desert Technology||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in International Business||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Legal & Forensic Sciences||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation Law (PGDTL)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Textile Chemistry||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management||2 Years|
About Jai Narain Vyas University
Jai Narain Vyas University is a State University that is located in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. JNVU formerly known as the University of Jodhpur. It was established in 1962 and affiliated with the University Grants Commission.
This University provides these courses like Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management, B.E. (Mechanical Engineering), ME (Computer Science and Engineering) Course. JNVU provides a 4-year Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in many fields. Admission to this programme requires a 10+2 diploma and selection is based on an admissions test.
Jai Narain Vyas University, or JNVU, will be taking applications from students who want to study at the JNVU. This university has 77 colleges that it works with to offer a wide range of courses at both the UG and PG levels. Jai Narain Vyas University also has diploma, research, and certificate programs in many different specialities and professional fields.
There were specializations in Management, Commerce, Law, Engineering, Science, and the Arts at this institute. It gives exams for courses like ME, MBA, and LLM. All of the courses have merit-based admissions, and in some cases, the entrance exam is also part of the process.
Affiliated Colleges List
- Jai Narain Mahila Mahavidyalaya
- Jai Narain Vyas Mahila (P.G.) Mahavidhyalaya
- JIET College for Girls
- Kumodini Mahila Shikshak Prakshikshan Mahavidyalaya
- Lachoo Memorial College of Science & technology
- Lucky Institute of Professional Studies
- Ma Saraswati B.Ed. College
JNVU Contact Details:
- Address: Residency Road, Jodhpur -342011, Rajasthan, India
- Phone: 0291-2649733
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- JNVU Official Website: www.jnvuiums.in
- Maharaja Ganga Singh University
- Maharaja Surajmal Brij University
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University (Formerly Shekhawati University)
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for JNVU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.