MS Brij University Admission 2022: The MSBU has an ongoing admission process for PG (M.Sc Physics, M.Sc Chemistry, M.Sc Mathematics, M.A. Home Science and M.A. Drawing and Painting) and B.A.LL.B Courses. For students that wish to pursue these courses, now is the time to submit their application forms. The admission form can be accessed by following this link.
In the application pdf, the rules for PG admission are listed. Applicants must go through the rules before filling out the form. The applicants must go through the eligibility criteria and the Non-Rajasthan applicants section if they are not a resident of Rajasthan.
The last section has the rules for B.A.LL.B admission as per the Bar Council of India (BCI) norms. The university announced seats will be reserved for the special category applicants that include SC/ST/OBC/MBC/EWS, Kashmiri immigrants, and specially-abled people. The SC/ST?OBC/EWS applicants must submit a valid certificate from the District Magistrate/Sub Divisional Magistrate/Asstt Collector/Tehsildar.
- Application Fees: Applicants have to pay an entry fee to consider their application. The entry fee is non-refundable. Filling the admission form and paying the entry fee does not guarantee admission. The entry fee is INR 500 for all the courses.
The university offers commerce, Computers, Arts, Law, Education, and Social Science courses. Three specialisations are available for its MSc courses, while two disciplines for its MA courses. People who want to get a professional degree usually get in based on how well they do in an entrance examination.
MS Brij University Trending Updates:
- The university will soon announce the admission dates for the session 2022-23. Visit here.
- MSBU has released examination time table for various PG courses. Click here
- The deadline for filling out BA LLB and LLB exam forms has been extended. Click here
The date for the supplemental and special exams has been extended. Click here for more details.
- Tentative timetable for BA.LLB semester VI (main) has been released starting on 5 February 2022. Students can check the full schedule. Visit here.
- The university has officially announced the newly extended dates for submission of the online application form submission for the LLB & BALLB programme. Students can fill out the form until 25 January 2022 with a late fine of INR 100. To read the full notification click here.
- Admission dates for MSc (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) and MA programmes are also extended to 24 January 2022. Click here to know more.
MS Brij University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Maharaja Surajmal Brij University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BSc, BCom, BBA|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MCom, MSc|
|Address||M.S.J. College, Bharatpur, Rajasthan 321001|
MS Brij University Admission 2022
Maharaja Surajmal Brij University admissions for the academic year 2022-23 will begin in July. It offers admission to various UG and PG programs, such as BA, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Sc, LLM, and more. Before applying, prospective students should review MSBU’s admissions requirements.
Students must complete their 10+2 education from a recognized institute in order to enroll in UG programs at Brij University Bharatpur. The prerequisite for enrolling in a PG-level program is a bachelor’s degree. The degree must be from any recognized university.
MSBU UG Admission
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate level programme that takes 3 years to complete. Students must have passed 12th class with a recognized board with 50% of marks. Maharaja Surajmal Brij University offers BA courses in various specializations like Hindi, History, Political science and many others.
- B.Sc: To get Admission to a Bachelor of Science, Students must have a 12th passing certificate & read Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at the intermediate level. The education must be from any recognized educational board of education.
- BBA.LLB: It is a 5-year-long integrated degree program that requires one to have the 10+2 qualification with a minimum 50% aggregate score.
MS Brij University PG Admission
- LLM: The LLM program lasts 2 years. Aspirants possessing an LLB degree from a well known university are eligible to apply for the admission to this course. The previous degree must be valid and approved by UGC.
- M.Sc: Operational Research, Mathematics, and Computer Science are the three specializations available in the MSc program. The program lasts 2 years, and the least requirement is to have a bachelors degree with good grades.
MS Brij University PhD Admission
- The application process for the PhD programs at MS Brij University begins in the month of September. It has faculties of arts, commerce, interdisciplinary studies, science, and departments of home science, commerce, and law.
- This session offers Ph.D. programs in English, Chemistry, Physics, Math, Commerce, Geography, Political Science, and other areas. Admission is based on test scores. Masters degree students must achieve a minimum average of 55% even if they passed an entrance exam.
- Admission to the university is open to students in the reserved category with a grade point average of at least 50%. MS Brij Ph.D. admission requires students to pass the UGC/CSIR-NET, GATE, JRF, or SET examinations.
MS Brij University Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|MS Brij University Admission Last Date||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||1st week of July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||2nd week of July 2022|
|Merit List||1st week of August 2022|
|Counselling||2nd week of August 2022|
MSBU Application Form 2022
MS Brij University offers admission to various courses such as BA LLB, BBA LLB, MA Home Science, MSc Home Science, MA Drawing and Painting, MSc Physics, MSc Chemistry and MSc Mathematics, to mention a few.
Students interested in acquiring a degree in any of the courses mentioned above must apply for admissions. To apply for admissions, applicants must complete an application form, and the application form can be filled out offline or online mode.
Both forms are uploaded online on the university site in offline and online modes. The university site link is: www.mcbrijuniversity.ac.in. The application forms for the courses are different, but the registration form is similar. Get the registration form here.
The registration form is made up of two sections. In the first section, enter your personal or basic details and in the second section, enter your academic qualifications. The registration form must be filled out by both the applicant’s guardian and applicant. At this stage, the applicants must pay an application fee, and the application fee is non-refundable in any case.
How To Apply For MS Brij University Online Admission?
- Visit the university site, using this link: www.msbrij university.ac.in.
- Complete the application form and submit the form online on the website.
- Make payment required for the courses you are applying for.
- Upload the necessary certificates and grade sheets on the form.
How To Apply For MS Brij University Admission Offline?
- Visit the university site, and you can also access the application forms from here.
- Download the application form.
- Complete the application form manually and attach the necessary certificates and g5ade sheets.
- Submit the application form after making the payment.
- Valid address proof
- Academic scorecards
- Recent passport size photographs
- Migration certificate or transfer certificate
- Mark sheets
MS Brij University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hons.) Part-I||Annual|
|B.A. (Hons.) Part-II||Annual|
|B.A. (Hons.) Part-III||Annual|
|B.A. (Pass Course) Part-I||Annual|
|B.A. (Pass Course) Part-II||Annual|
|B.A. (Pass Course) Part-III||Annual|
|B.A. L.L.B Hons. (Five Year)||Semester I to X|
|B.A. L.L.B Hons. Integrated Course (Five Year)||Semester I to X|
|B.A.-B.Ed. Integrated Programme (Four Year)||Annual|
|B.Com. (Hons) Part-I||Annual|
|B.Com. (Hons) Part-II||Annual|
|B.Com. (Hons) Part-III||Annual|
|B.Com. (Pass Course) Part-I||Annual|
|B.Com. (Pass Course) Part-II||Annual|
|B.Com. (Pass Course) Part-III||Annual|
|B.Ed. (Two Year Scheme) Part-I||Annual|
|B.Ed. (Two Year Scheme) Part-II||Annual|
|B.P.Ed. (Two Year)||Semester I to IV|
|B.Sc. (Pass Course) Part-I||Annual|
|B.Sc. (Pass Course) Part-II||Annual|
|B.Sc. (Pass Course) Part-III||Annual|
|B.Sc. Home Science Part-I||Annual|
|B.Sc. Home Science Part-II||Annual|
|B.Sc. Home Science Part-III||Annual|
|B.Sc.-B.Ed. Integrated Programme (Four Year)||Annual|
|Bachelor of Performing Arts (Music) Part-I, II, III & IV||Annual|
|L.L.B Part-I, II, III||Annual|
|LL.M. Human Rights & Value Education||Semester I to IV|
|LL.M.(General)||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Drawing & Painting||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Economics||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Economics (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A. English||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. English (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A. Hindi||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Hindi (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A. History||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. History (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A. in Drawing & Painting (P & F)||Annual|
|M.A. in Indian Music (P & F)||Annual|
|M.A. Music||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Philosophy||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Philosophy (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A. Political Science||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Political Science (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A. Public Administration||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Public Administration (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A. Rajasthani Lang. Litt. & Culture||Semester I IV|
|M.A. Sanskrit||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Sanskrit (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A. Sociology||Semester I IV|
|M.A. Sociology (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A. Urdu||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Urdu (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A./M.Sc. Geography||Semester I to IV|
|M.A./M.Sc. Geography||Semester I to IV|
|M.A./M.Sc. Mathematics||Semester I to IV|
|M.A./M.Sc. Psychology||Semester I to IV|
|M.A./M.Sc. Statistics||Semester I to IV|
|M.Com. ABST||Semester I to IV|
|M.Com. Business Admin.||Semester I to IV|
|M.Com. EAFM||Semester I to IV|
|M.Com. in ABST (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Com. in Business Admn. (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Com. in EAFM (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Ed. (Two Year Scheme)||Annual|
|M.Ed. (Two Year Scheme)||Semester I to IV|
|M.P.Ed. (Two Year)||Semester I to IV|
|M.Phil. Political Sc.||Semester|
|M.Phil. Public Admn.||Semester|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||Semester I to IV|
|M.Sc. Botany||Semester I to IV|
|M.Sc. Chemistry||Semester I to IV|
|M.Sc. Environment Science||Semester I to IV|
|M.Sc. Geology||Semester I to IV|
|M.Sc. Home Science||Semester I to IV|
|M.Sc. in Botany (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. in Chemistry (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. in Geography (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. in Geology (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. in Home Science (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. in Physics (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. in Psychology (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. in Statistics (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. in Zoology (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. Physics||Semester I to IV|
|M.Sc. Zoology||Semester I to IV|
|Master of Performing Arts (Music)||Semester I to IV|
|Master of Performing Arts (Music) (P & F)||Annual|
|PGDCA||Semester I to II|
MSBU Contact Details:
- Address: Chak Sakeetra, Kumher-321201, Dist. Bharatpur, Rajasthan, India
- Contact Number: +91 5644-220560
- MS Brij University Official Website: https://msbrijuniversity.ac.in
- Jai Narain Vyas University
- Maharaja Ganga Singh University
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University (Formerly Shekhawati University)
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for MS Brij University Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.