MS Brij University Admission 2023: Maharaja Surajmal Brij University’s (MSBU) next admission for undergraduate, and postgraduate courses shall begin with the release offline/online admission gateway. Aspirants aiming for first-year admission can start submitting their application forms on 10 June 2023. Applicants can submit their degree/diploma programs application forms before 30 June 2023 (Tentative).
Brij University Latest News
- MS Brij University has released the examination form for the academic year 2023; the last date to fill the Exam form 2023 is 25 February 2023. Apply Here
- MSBU will soon commence the fresh registration for UG & PG courses for session 2023-24
The admission process can be started by reaching www.msbrijuniversity.ac.in portal. There are many departments run streams that provide programmes like MSc Fashion Designing and Interior Designing, BA Drawing & Painting, MSc Computer Science, and so on. The MSBU admission cum application form can be comfortably submitted with a nominal fee required.
- For all undergraduate, and postgraduate degree programmes in MSBU, aspirants must ensure to pay the amount of 500 Indian Rupees.
- INR 250 would be needed from the selected categories like ST/SC.
- The application form fee for Phd program at MS Brij University is rupees 2,300.
MS Brij University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Maharaja Surajmal Brij University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BSc, BCom, BBA|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MCom, MSc|
|Address||M.S.J. College, Bharatpur, Rajasthan 321001|
MS Brij University Admission 2023
Maharaja Surajmal Brij University admissions for the next academic session will begin in July. It offers admission to various UG and PG programs, such as BA, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Sc, LLM, and more. Before applying, prospective students should review MSBU’s admissions requirements.
Students must complete their 10+2 education from a recognized institute in order to enroll in UG programs at Brij University Bharatpur. The prerequisite for enrolling in a PG-level program is a bachelor’s degree. The degree must be from any recognized university.
MSBU UG Admission
MS Brij University offers a wide range of Undergraduate (UG) courses in a wide range of subjects, such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Home Science, and many more. Candidates who want to apply for admission to this university for the UG course must have passed the 12th examination from a recognized board of senior secondary education before they can be considered.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate-level program that takes 3 years to complete. Students must have passed 12th class with a recognized board with 50% of marks. Maharaja Surajmal Brij University offers BA courses in various specializations like Hindi, History, Political science and many others.
- B.Sc: To get Admission to a Bachelor of Science, Students must have a 12th passing certificate & read Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at the intermediate level. The education must be from any recognized educational board of education.
- BBA.LLB: It is a 5-year-long integrated degree program that requires one to have the 10+2 qualification with a minimum 50% aggregate score.
MS Brij University PG Admission
Brij University will commence the fresh registration for PG courses for session 2023 from the last week of August 2023. The University provides courses like MSc, LLM, & more available for admission. Students at महाराजा सूरजमल बृज यूनिवर्सिटी admission for PG courses must hold a bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- LLM: The LLM program lasts 2 years. Aspirants possessing an LLB degree from a well known university are eligible to apply for the admission to this course. The previous degree must be valid and approved by UGC.
- M.Sc: Operational Research, Mathematics, and Computer Science are the three specializations available in the MSc program. The program lasts 2 years, and the least requirement is to have a bachelor’s degree with good grades.
MS Brij University PhD Admission
- The application process for the PhD programs at MS Brij University begins in the month of September. It has faculties of arts, commerce, interdisciplinary studies, science, and departments of home science, commerce, and law.
- This session offers Ph.D. programs in English, Chemistry, Physics, Math, Commerce, Geography, Political Science, and other areas. Admission is based on test scores. Masters degree students must achieve a minimum average of 55% even if they passed an entrance exam.
- MS Brij University Admission will soon get open to students in the reserved category with a grade point average of at least 50%. MS Brij Ph.D. admission requires students to pass the UGC/CSIR-NET, GATE, JRF, or SET examinations.
MSBU Application Form 2023
MS Brij University offers admission to various courses such as BA LLB, BBA LLB, MA Home Science, MSc Home Science, MA Drawing and Painting, MSc Physics, MSc Chemistry and MSc Mathematics, to mention a few.
Students interested in acquiring a degree in any of the above-mentioned courses must apply for admission. To apply for MS Brij University admissions, applicants must complete an application form, and the application form can be filled out offline or online mode.
Both forms are uploaded online on the university site in offline and online modes. The university site link is: www.mcbrijuniversity.ac.in. The application forms for the courses are different, but the registration form is similar. Get the registration form here.
There are two sections that make up the registration form. The first section of the application is for you to enter your personal information, while the second section is for you to enter your academic qualifications. Both the guardian of the applicant and the applicant must fill out the registration form together. It is important to note that applicants will be asked to pay an application fee at this stage, and the application fee is non-refundable in any case.
How To Apply For MS Brij University Admission Online?
- Visit the university site, using this link: www.msbrij university.ac.in.
- Complete the application form and submit the form online on the website.
- Make payment required for the courses you are applying for.
- Upload the necessary certificates and grade sheets on the form.
How To Apply For MS Brij University Admission Offline?
- Visit the university site, and you can also access the application forms from here.
- Download the application form.
- Complete the application form manually and attach the necessary certificates and g5ade sheets.
- Submit the application form after making the payment.
- Valid address proof
- Academic scorecards
- Recent passport-size photographs
- Migration certificate or transfer certificate
- Mark sheets
MS Brij University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hons.) Part-I||Annual|
|B.A. (Hons.) Part-II||Annual|
|B.A. (Hons.) Part-III||Annual|
|B.A. (Pass Course) Part-I||Annual|
|B.A. (Pass Course) Part-II||Annual|
|B.A. (Pass Course) Part-III||Annual|
|B.A. L.L.B Hons. (Five Year)||Semester I to X|
|B.A. L.L.B Hons. Integrated Course (Five Year)||Semester I to X|
|B.A.-B.Ed. Integrated Programme (Four Year)||Annual|
|B.Com. (Hons) Part-I||Annual|
|B.Com. (Hons) Part-II||Annual|
|B.Com. (Hons) Part-III||Annual|
|B.Com. (Pass Course) Part-I||Annual|
|B.Com. (Pass Course) Part-II||Annual|
|B.Com. (Pass Course) Part-III||Annual|
|B.Ed. (Two Year Scheme) Part-I||Annual|
|B.Ed. (Two Year Scheme) Part-II||Annual|
|B.P.Ed. (Two Year)||Semester I to IV|
|B.Sc. (Pass Course) Part-I||Annual|
|B.Sc. (Pass Course) Part-II||Annual|
|B.Sc. (Pass Course) Part-III||Annual|
|B.Sc. Home Science Part-I||Annual|
|B.Sc. Home Science Part-II||Annual|
|B.Sc. Home Science Part-III||Annual|
|B.Sc.-B.Ed. Integrated Programme (Four Year)||Annual|
|Bachelor of Performing Arts (Music) Part-I, II, III & IV||Annual|
|L.L.B Part-I, II, III||Annual|
|LL.M. Human Rights & Value Education||Semester I to IV|
|LL.M.(General)||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Drawing & Painting||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Economics||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Economics (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A. English||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. English (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A. Hindi||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Hindi (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A. History||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. History (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A. in Drawing & Painting (P & F)||Annual|
|M.A. in Indian Music (P & F)||Annual|
|M.A. Music||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Philosophy||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Philosophy (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A. Political Science||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Political Science (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A. Public Administration||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Public Administration (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A. Rajasthani Lang. Litt. & Culture||Semester I IV|
|M.A. Sanskrit||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Sanskrit (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A. Sociology||Semester I IV|
|M.A. Sociology (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A. Urdu||Semester I to IV|
|M.A. Urdu (P&F)||Annual|
|M.A./M.Sc. Geography||Semester I to IV|
|M.A./M.Sc. Geography||Semester I to IV|
|M.A./M.Sc. Mathematics||Semester I to IV|
|M.A./M.Sc. Psychology||Semester I to IV|
|M.A./M.Sc. Statistics||Semester I to IV|
|M.Com. ABST||Semester I to IV|
|M.Com. Business Admin.||Semester I to IV|
|M.Com. EAFM||Semester I to IV|
|M.Com. in ABST (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Com. in Business Admn. (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Com. in EAFM (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Ed. (Two Year Scheme)||Annual|
|M.Ed. (Two Year Scheme)||Semester I to IV|
|M.P.Ed. (Two Year)||Semester I to IV|
|M.Phil. Political Sc.||Semester|
|M.Phil. Public Admn.||Semester|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||Semester I to IV|
|M.Sc. Botany||Semester I to IV|
|M.Sc. Chemistry||Semester I to IV|
|M.Sc. Environment Science||Semester I to IV|
|M.Sc. Geology||Semester I to IV|
|M.Sc. Home Science||Semester I to IV|
|M.Sc. in Botany (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. in Chemistry (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. in Geography (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. in Geology (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. in Home Science (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. in Physics (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. in Psychology (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. in Statistics (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. in Zoology (P & F)||Annual|
|M.Sc. Physics||Semester I to IV|
|M.Sc. Zoology||Semester I to IV|
|Master of Performing Arts (Music)||Semester I to IV|
|Master of Performing Arts (Music) (P & F)||Annual|
|PGDCA||Semester I to II|
Brij University Exam Form 2023
MSBU has released the Term End Examination Form for various courses for session 2023. The deadline is announced to be 25 February 2023 on the official website www.exam.msbuexam.in. Students enrolled for BCom, BA, MSc, MA, BSc, MCom, & more need to fill out the examination form.
MSBU Contact Details:
- Address: Chak Sakeetra, Kumher-321201, Dist. Bharatpur, Rajasthan, India
- Contact Number: +91 5644-220560
- MS Brij University Official Website: https://msbrijuniversity.ac.in
- Jai Narain Vyas University
- Maharaja Ganga Singh University
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University (Formerly Shekhawati University)
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for MS Brij University Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.