Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Admission 2021-22 | UG & PG Courses, Last Date: Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam University is located in Chittoor, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh which is a state university, and this University was established in the year 1983. Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam University is well versed in the researched and in-depth study and also by introducing diploma and certified courses.
This University is implemented new courses and subjects for students who are interested in the short term courses which can create and boost their skills very professionally. University offers under graduation, post-graduation, diploma, and other courses for students.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Admission Latest Updates
- Admission is closed for all courses. The last date of submission of the application form was 30 September 2021. (Source)
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Admission 2021-22: An Overview
|University Name||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0877 228 4588|
|UG Courses||B.P.Ed, LL.B|
|PG Courses||M.Phil. M.Sc, MBA, MSW|
|Address||Padmavathi Nagar, Near West Railway Station, Chittoor, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517502|
|Location||Chittoor, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh|
|Founded||14 April 1983|
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Admission 2021-22
University offers courses like B.P.Ed, LLB, M.Phil, M.Sc, MBA, MSW and PhD This University is well versed, and the best training is given to the students. The University has well-researched and in-depth courses available with proper assistance. This University has professional faculty who help students for better study.
Eligibility criteria for under graduation program students required 10th and 12th class completion for post-graduation program, students need to complete their graduation degree, for the diploma and certified courses, candidates must have completed their 10th class.
SPMVV Admission Process 2021-22
- Move on to the university website link.
- Click on the “Register for SPMVVDOA-2021” link.
- After clicking the required link, a page will appear on the screen.
- before the application fill, please download and read it is careful.
- On the top menu click on the registration button.
- Choose the name of the test, degree passed and enter the required details, then students will find the eligible and non-eligible course list.
- The fill in the name and other personal details (When students will fill in personal details they give their correct mobile number and E-mail address).
After registration entry details completion, on your mobile number a security code will come, in the provided box enter the security code, after that on the green on green colour “varified” message will be displayed.
- Then click on the “proceed and register” button.
- Pay the fee online using SBI collection.
- After the bank payment fee students will get a mail with all details, which are submitted online as a PDF file.
- Students have to take printouts and retain admission completion.
- Department of Applied Mathematics.
- Department of Sericulture.
- Department of Zoology.
- Department of Botany.
- Department of Computer Science.
- Department of Electronics.
- Department of Home-science.
- Pharmaceutical Technology.
- Department of Physics.
- Department of Applied Microbiology.
- Department of Biochemistry.
- Department of Bioinformatics.
- Department of Biosciences.
- Department of Biotechnology.
- Department of Organic Chemistry.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Admission 2021-22 Offered Courses
|M.A. (General)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Ed. (Hearing Impaired)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (English Literature)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Telugu)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|PhD (Education)||3 Years|
|PhD (English Literature)||3 Years|
|PhD (Social Work)||2 Years|
|PhD (Telugu)||3 Years|
|PhD (Women’s Studies)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Industrial Biotechnology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|M.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||2 Years|
|PhD (Pharmaceutical Sciences)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Biotechnology)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Food Science and Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Food Science and Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Development & Family Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Inorganic Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|PhD (Applied Mathematics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|PhD (Food Science and Nutrition)||3 Years|
|M.Phil (Business Management)||1 Year|
|PhD (Business Management)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Visual Communication)||2 Years|
|Certi×cate Course in Micro Finance||1 Year|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
|PhD (Law)||2 Years|
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is University approved by UGC?
Answer: Yes, University approved by UGC.
Question: How to get the Application form?
Answer: Application forms get online and offline.
Question: What about the placement of the University?
Answer: Yes, University provides the placement.
Some Other Universities in Andhra Pradesh
- Address: Tirupati, Chittoor (D.t), Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Phone:+91-877-2284588 (Registrar Peshi)
- Email: email@example.com