TANUVAS Admission 2022: 26 September 2022 is the last date to apply for TANUVAS Admission 2022. The University has released the application form for BVSc & BTech course on 12 September 2022. Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University is a famous university for animal study. Accordingly, the study of the structure, cure, and species are well maintained in this university. The establishment year of this university is 1989, and the location of this university is in Tamil Nadu. Programs available at this university are UG, PG, Diploma, and other certificate programs for the student’s admissions.
Students for the 2022 academic session can take TANUVAS admission for the courses like- BVSc, B.Tech, M.Sc, MTech, PG Diploma in Business Management. For the admission procedures, if students go through any doubts or want accurate information, we have expert and well-experienced counsellors who will help them with the admission procedure.
- The TANUVAS applications form 2022 are accepted through the online and the offline mode.
- The admissions are on a merit basis, and students for the UG programs need to clear the basic eligibility criteria: completing the 10th and 12th classes.
- The PG program admissions are made by completing the Bachelor’s degree.
- There are no entrance tests designed for any of the programs at this university.
Application Fees: The Application fees are 1200/- rupees for the open and general category students. For the reserved category students, the fee is 600/- rupees.
Students in the above information are getting the basic knowledge about the university. Also, we have made the university details in detail where students need to read out the whole article.
TANUVAS Trending Updates:
- TANUVAS Application form for UG courses (BTech, BVSc) has been released for session 2022-23. Apply till 26 September 2022. Check here
- TANUVAS Admission 2022 last date is 26 September 2022.
- The university will start admission for the new session 2022 from 12 September 2022. Click here
- ICAR sponsored winter school “Recent Molecular Approaches in Livestock and Poultry Disease Diagnosis” from 10 February to 02 March 2022. Click here.
- Rank List for UG degree courses (BVSc & AH and B.Tech) admission will be announced soon on the website. (Source)
TANUVAS Admission Highlights
Tamilnadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||20 September 1989|
|Offered UG Courses||
B.V. Sc. & AH, BTech (FT), BTech (PPT), BTech (DT)
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc, MTech (FT),|
PG Diploma in Business Management
Ph.D. (Fisheries Science), Ph.D. (Animal Science)
Madhavaram Milk Colony Rd, Telecom Quarters, Madhavaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600031
TANUVAS Admission 2022
The last date of application submission for TANUVAS UG Admission 2022 is 26 September 2022. It offers UG, PG, and PhD level degrees in veterinary medicine, animal sciences, and food sciences. For most UG programs, students are admitted based on their performance in qualifying entrance exams. The University’s CET entrance exam is used to select candidates for postgraduate and doctoral programmes.
Generally, the criteria for TANUVAS admission are based upon the entrance exam score for UG & PG courses. There are limited seats for each UG course, including various affiliated colleges.
The university shortlists students based on their academic performance and distinction in the most recent entrance exams. Applicants for PhD and M.Phil programs were shortlisted based on CET scores, followed by counselling. The merit list of the students will be uploaded to the official website of the university. The selected students must then submit their original documents for verification.
TANUVAS UG Admission 2022
TANUVAS UG Application Form 2022-23 released on the portal on 12 September 2022, and the window will close on 26 September 2022. Students can apply during this time period by visiting the official site @adm.tanuvas.ac.in. The University offers only two UG courses to the candidates, i.e., B.V.Sc & AH and BTech.
BTech is available in three specializations which are Food Technology, Poultry Technology, and Dairy technology. Candidates who passed the 12th board examination from any recognized Senior secondary board of education with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the UG course admission at TANUVAS.
- BVSc & AH: Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry is a 5-6 years long duration UG level course. The minimum eligibility for this course is 60% marks in 10+2 with PCB as the main subject studied. About 580 seats are available for BVSc & AH course.
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology programme at TANUVAS is offered in specializations such as Food Technology, Dairy Technology, and Poultry Science. Eligibility for admission to this course is minimum 60% score in 10+2 with PCB/M as obligatory subjects. A total of 100 seats are there for TANUVAS BTech course.
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Science University PG Admission
- MVSc: The candidates can get this program after having a BVSc degree from an esteemed university. Students’ marks at the UG level must be 60% or more.
- M.Sc: A 2 year-long duration master of Science course is offered in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and many more specializations. Admission to this degree program requires a bachelor’s degree like BSc or equivalent in any related discipline.
- M.Tech: TANUVAS provides this master’s degree engineering course of 2 years in Food Technology. Basic eligibility for admission to this program is to gain at least 55% marks in BTech or equivalent degree.
TANUVAS PhD Admission
There are 20 different PhD programs offered by Tamilnadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University. A master’s degree or equivalent in the field in which the candidate wishes to apply is required to be eligible for admission to these doctoral-level programmes. Applicants must also qualify for an entrance exam conducted by the university, or the university will accept scores from state or national entrance exams. The university releases the merit lists of eligible students and contacts them for interviews and counselling.
TANUVAS Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Application form Starts||12 September 2022|
|TANUVAS Admission Last Date||26 September 2022|
|Entrance Test||10 October 2022|
|Entrance Result date||22 October 2022|
2 November 2022
10 November 2022
www.tanuvas.ac.in Application Form 2022
TANUVAS has released the UG application form for session 2022-23. The University currently only releases the ug course form, the only mode to fill the form is online through the official portal. The fee can be paid online mode. Students no need to separately fill out the form for a specific campus. The fee is different for each course at TANUVAS.
TANUVAS Admission Process 2022
Application forms for the Tamilnadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University will soon be available. Interested students can apply online at the university’s website. The application deadline will be mid of July month. Students can obtain an application form from the official website and properly fill it out. Attach all of the required documentation.
- TANUVAS application form is available in online/offline modes.
- Fill in all the required details in the Application form.
- Students will have to submit the applications within the given date on the online website or at the university’s head office.
- For General categories INR 1200 and for SC/ST categories INR 600 is the application fee for applying to any program at TANUVAS.
TANUVAS Result 2022
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University have announced the semester result of the UG & PG programs. Students enrolled in B.V.Sc, B.Tech, M.Phil, MSc, MBA, and M.V.Sc can check results online at the TANUVAS website. In July 2022, the exam results are posted on the university website. Additionally available to students via the website are the academic calendar and results for distance education.
How To Check TANUVAS Results?
For getting semester exam results from Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University students should follow the given procedure:
- Go to TANUVAS Website which is https://tanuvas.ac.in.
- The homepage of the website will open. Find the “News & Events” section on the homepage.
- In News & Event Section search the link for UG/PG results and click on it.
- Select your respective result link.
- A PDF document will launch after clicking the link. The file is available for download by students for later usage.
TANUVAS Course Admissions
|B.F.Sc. (Fish Biology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Poultry Production Technology)||4 Years|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H.||5 Years|
|M.Phil. (Biotechnology)||2 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Companion Animal Practice||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosis||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Wild Animal Disease Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics (PGDBI)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Veterinary Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Animal Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Fisheries Science)||2 Years|
TANUVAS Affiliated Colleges List
- Aries Arts and Science College for Women, Karunkuzhi
- Government Arts College, Thiruvannamalai
- Indo – American College, Perungalatur
- Kamban College of Arts and Science for Women, Mathur
- King Nandhivarman College of Arts and Science, Thellar
- Loyola College, Vettavalam
- Shanmuga Industries Arts and Science College
TANUVAS Contact Details:
- Address: Madhavaram Milk Colony Chennai – 600 051 Tamil Nadu, India
- Phone: +91-44-25551586/ 87, 25554555/ 56
- TANUVAS Official Website: https://tanuvas.ac.in
- Avinashilingam University Admission
- Dr MGR Medical University Admission
- Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for TANUVAS Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.