TANUVAS Admission 2022: 30 July 2022 is the last date to apply for TANUVAS Admission 2022. Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University is a famous university for animal study. Accordingly, the study of the structure, cure, and species are well maintained in this university. The establishment year of this university is 1989, and the location of this university is in Tamil Nadu. Programs available at this university are UG, PG, Diploma, and other certificate programs for the student’s admissions.
Students for the 2022 academic session can take admissions for the courses like- BVSc, B.Tech, M.Sc, MTech, PG Diploma in Business Management. For the admission procedures, if students go through any doubts or want accurate information, we have expert and well-experienced counsellors who will help them with the admission procedure.
- The applications are accepted through the online and the offline mode.
- The admissions are on a merit basis, and students for the UG programs need to clear the basic eligibility criteria: completing the 10th and 12th classes.
- The PG program admissions are made by completing the Bachelor’s degree.
- There are no entrance tests designed for any of the programs at this university.
Application Fees: The Application fees are 1200/- rupees for the open and general category students. For the reserved category students, the fee is 600/- rupees.
Students in the above information are getting the basic knowledge about the university. Also, we have made the university details in detail where students need to read out the whole article.
TANUVAS Trending Updates:
- The university is soon going to start admission for the new session 2022. Click here
- ICAR sponsored winter school “Recent Molecular Approaches in Livestock and Poultry Disease Diagnosis” from 10 February 2022 to 02 March 2022. Click here.
- Rank List for UG degree courses (BVSc & AH and B.Tech) admission will be announced soon on the website. (Source)
TANUVAS Admission Highlights
Tamilnadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||20 September 1989|
|Offered UG Courses||
B.V. Sc. & AH, BTech (FT), BTech (PPT), BTech (DT)
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc, MTech (FT),|
PG Diploma in Business Management
Ph.D. (Fisheries Science), Ph.D. (Animal Science)
Madhavaram Milk Colony Rd, Telecom Quarters, Madhavaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600031
TANUVAS Admission 2022
TANUVAS offers UG, PG, and PhD level degrees in veterinary medicine, animal sciences, and food sciences. For most UG programs, students are admitted based on their performance in qualifying entrance exams. The University’s CET entrance exam is used to select candidates for postgraduate and doctoral programmes.
The university shortlists students based on their academic performance and distinction in the most recent entrance exams. Applicants for PhD and M.Phil programs were shortlisted based on CET scores, followed by counselling. The merit list of the students will be uploaded to the official website of the university. The selected students must then submit their original documents for verification.
TANUVAS UG Admission
- BVSc & AH: Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry is a 5-6 years long duration UG level course. The minimum eligibility for this course is 60% marks in 10+2 with PCB as the main subject studied.
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology programme at TANUVAS is offered in specializations such as Food Technology, Dairy Technology, and Poultry Science. Eligibility for admission to this course is minimum 60% score in 10+2 with PCB/M as obligatory subjects.
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Science University PG Admission
- MVSc: The candidates can get this program after having a BVSc degree from an esteemed university. Students’ marks at the UG level must be 60% or more.
- M.Sc: A 2 year-long duration master of Science course is offered in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and many more specializations. Admission to this degree program requires a bachelor’s degree like BSc or equivalent in any related discipline.
- M.Tech: TANUVAS provides this master’s degree engineering course of 2 years in Food Technology. Basic eligibility for admission to this program is to gain at least 55% marks in BTech or equivalent degree.
TANUVAS PhD Admission
There are 20 different PhD programs offered by Tamilnadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University. A master’s degree or equivalent in the field in which the candidate wishes to apply is required to be eligible for admission to these doctoral-level programmes. Applicants must also qualify for an entrance exam conducted by the university, or the university will accept scores from state or national entrance exams. The university releases the merit lists of eligible students and contacts them for interviews and counselling.
TANUVAS Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||1st week of July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||2nd week of July 2022|
1st week of August 2022
4th week of August 2022
TANUVAS Admission Process 2022
Application forms for the Tamilnadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University will soon be available. Interested students can apply online at the university’s website. The application deadline will be mid of July month. Students can obtain an application form from the official website and properly fill it out. Attach all of the required documentation.
- TANUVAS application form is available in online/offline modes.
- Fill in all the required details in the Application form.
- Students will have to submit the applications within the given date on the online website or at the university’s head office.
- For General categories INR 1200 and for SC/ST categories INR 600 is the application fee for applying to any program at TANUVAS.
TANUVAS Course Admissions
|B.F.Sc. (Fish Biology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Poultry Production Technology)||4 Years|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H.||5 Years|
|M.Phil. (Biotechnology)||2 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Companion Animal Practice||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosis||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Wild Animal Disease Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics (PGDBI)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Veterinary Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Animal Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Fisheries Science)||2 Years|
TANUVAS Affiliated Colleges List
- Aries Arts and Science College for Women, Karunkuzhi
- Government Arts College, Thiruvannamalai
- Indo – American College, Perungalatur
- Kamban College of Arts and Science for Women, Mathur
- King Nandhivarman College of Arts and Science, Thellar
- Loyola College, Vettavalam
- Shanmuga Industries Arts and Science College
TANUVAS Contact Details:
- Address: Madhavaram Milk Colony Chennai – 600 051 Tamil Nadu, India
- Phone: +91-44-25551586/ 87, 25554555/ 56
- TANUVAS Official Website: https://tanuvas.ac.in
- Avinashilingam University Admission
- Dr MGR Medical University Admission
- Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for TANUVAS Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.