TANUVAS Admission 2024: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) is one of the fourth veterinary universities located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It is affiliated with Madras University. The university offers various courses at UG, PG, and PhD level courses within a wide range of disciplines. TANUVAS offers courses such as BVSc & AH, B-Tech, MVSC, M-Tech, MSc, and MBA. Apart from these, it also offers education in the fields of poultry technology, food technology, dairy technology, biotechnology, and bioinformatics. For most of these courses, the admission process will begin in May 2024, and for MBA from June 2024.
TANUVAS Admission Updates (February 2024)
- Tamilnadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University admission 2024 for UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses will start on 10 June 2024*.
- TANUVAS Admission’s last date will be 20 August 2024* for the session 2024-25, and the applicants can apply at www.tanuvas.ac.in.
- To gain admission to TANUVAS for the session 2024-25, the university will conduct an offline entrance exam on 10 April 2024*.
TANUVAS Admission Highlights
|Tamilnadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University
|Mode of Education
|Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral and more
|B.Tech and MTech in Food Technology, B.V.Sc & AH
|Mode of Admission
|Online and Offline
|Entrance Exam and Merit List Based
|Health Care Service, Education, Research, Operations, Business Development and more
|Admission Eligibility (UG Course)
|A student should have 10+2 in PCM for B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
|Admission Eligibility (PG Course)
|For M.Tech, B.Tech in relevant discipline with 55% marks; for M.Sc, BVSc & AH/MBBS/BDS with 50% marks
TANUVAS Courses Admission 2024
- BVSc AH Eligibility: Students must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a known institute. The last academic score of the candidate in science subjects must be 50% plus.
- B-Tech Eligibility: 10+2 with PCM subjects is a mandatory requirement, with a score above 50%.
- MVSc Eligibility: BVSc or equivalent degree will be required. The candidate’s performance will be assessed in an interview followed by an entrance exam.
- M-Tech Eligibility: GATE exam score will be mandatory. B-Tech or BE will be the preferred degrees for admission in B-Tech. In the last degree, the student’s score must be above 55%.
- MBA Eligibility: These admissions will be based on the entrance exam score. Students will have to appear in the TANCET exam. The academic qualification must be BBA or relevant, with a 60% score.
Students with the above information are getting basic knowledge about the university. Also, we have made the university details in detail that students need to read out the whole article.
TANUVAS Admission 2024
It offers UG, PG, and PhD level degrees in veterinary medicine, animal sciences, and food sciences. For most UG programs, students are admitted based on their performance in qualifying entrance exams. The University’s CET entrance exam is used to select candidates for postgraduate and doctoral programmes.
Applicants are shortlisted based on their academic performance and distinctions in the most recent entrance exams. A short list of applicants was selected based on CET scores, followed by counseling for PhD and M.Phil programs. On the university’s official website, the merit lists of the students will be available. For verification, selected students must submit their original documents.
TANUVAS UG Admission 2024
TANUVAS UG course admission begins in the first week of June 2024, and the last date to submit the application form will be 31 July 2024 (tentative). The University offers various UG courses such as B.V.Sc & AH and BTech in different specializations. Students can apply by visiting the official site @adm.tanuvas.ac.in. Admission to UG courses will be made through the entrance exam score for the 2024 session.
BTech is available in three specializations which are Food Technology, Poultry Technology, and Dairy Technology. Candidates who passed the 12th board examination from any recognized Senior secondary board of education with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the UG course admission at TANUVAS.
- BVSc & AH: Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry is a 5-6 years long duration UG level course. The minimum eligibility for this course is 60% marks in 10+2 with PCB as the main subject studied. About 580 seats are available for BVSc & AH course.
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology programme at TANUVAS is offered in specializations such as Food Technology, Dairy Technology, and Poultry Science. Eligibility for admission to this course is minimum 60% score in 10+2 with PCB/M as obligatory subjects. A total of 100 seats are there for TANUVAS BTech course.
TANUVAS PG Admission
After completion of Bachelor’s degree students can apply for courses such as PG (MVSc, MTech, MSc, & PG Diploma, etc. University has both mode online/offline modes to apply. There are departments at the University providing postgraduate-level education to students with numerous specializations like agriculture, bioinformatics, & more.
There are a limited number of seats available for each postgraduate program at Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Science University.
- MVSc: The candidates can get this program after having a BVSc degree from an esteemed university. Students’ marks at the UG level must be 60% or more.
- M.Sc: A 2-year-long duration master of Science course is offered in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and many more specializations. Admission to this degree program requires a bachelor’s degree like BSc or equivalent in any related discipline.
- M.Tech: TANUVAS provides this master’s degree engineering course of 2 years in Food Technology. Basic eligibility for admission to this program is to gain at least 55% marks in BTech or equivalent degree.
TANUVAS MBA admission
Applicants can apply at the TANUVAS official portal university provides an online mode to submit. In order to get admission applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree like BBA, BCom, or equivalent. TANUVAS MBA Admission will be based on their merit score and entrance exam. Interested Students must match all the required eligibility.
TANUVAS PhD Admission
The university provides PhD courses with different specializations in Veterinary Sciences, Food Technology, and Biotechnology that one can pursue after a master’s degree from a recognized university. Students have to appear for an entrance exam for admission or equivalent. TANUVAS offers an online and offline mode for application form submission.
Applicants must also pass a TANUVAS entrance exam, or the university will accept scores from state or national entrance exams. After releasing the merit lists, the university contacts eligible students for interviews and counseling.
TANUVAS PG Diploma Admission
The university is offering PG diploma courses in 4 specializations. Students who have a UG degree from any UGC-recognized university with a total of 50 percent marks can apply. Admission to TANUVAS PG diploma courses will start soon. Here is the list of specializations.
- Companion Animal Practice
- Dairy Processing and Quality System
- Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
- Molecular Biotechniques
TANUVAS Application Form 2024
TANUVAS application form for the 2024 academic session will be released for various UG, PG, and Diploma courses. Interested and eligible candidates can submit the application form at the university’s official website before the last date. TANUVAS application fee is INR 1200 for unreserved candidates and INR 600 for reserved applicants. The application can be submitted online/offline mode.
TANUVAS is accepting the application form for the UG session 2024. Online payment is available for the fee. The form for each campus must be completed separately by students. At TANUVAS, there are different fees for different courses.
TANUVAS Admission Process 2024
In the below section, TANUVAS Admission process steps are mentioned, which have to be completed in the proper manner. Interested students should read before admission.
- TANUVAS application form is available in online/offline modes.
- Fill in all the required details in the Application form.
- Students will have to submit the applications within the given date on the online website or at the university’s head office.
- For General categories, INR 1200 and for SC/ST categories INR 600 is the application fee for applying to any program at TANUVAS.
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University have announced the semester result of the UG & PG programs. Students enrolled in B.V.Sc, B.Tech, M.Phil, MSc, MBA, and M.V.Sc can check results online at the TANUVAS website. The exam results are posted on the university website. Additionally available to students via the website are the academic calendar and results for distance education.
How To Check TANUVAS Results?
For getting semester exam results from Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University students should follow the given procedure:
- Go to TANUVAS Website which is https://tanuvas.ac.in.
- The homepage of the website will open. Find the “News & Events” section on the homepage.
- In News & Event Section search the link for UG/PG results and click on it.
- Select your respective result link.
- A PDF document will launch after clicking the link. The file is available for download by students for later usage.
TANUVAS Course Admissions
|B.F.Sc. (Fish Biology)
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)
|B.Tech. (Poultry Production Technology)
|B.V.Sc. & A.H.
|Post Graduate Diploma in Companion Animal Practice
|Post Graduate Diploma in Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosis
|Post Graduate Diploma in Wild Animal Disease Management
|Post Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics (PGDBI)
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
|Ph.D. (Veterinary Science)
|Ph.D. (Animal Science)
|Ph.D. (Fisheries Science)
TANUVAS Affiliated Colleges List
- Aries Arts and Science College for Women, Karunkuzhi
- Government Arts College, Thiruvannamalai
- Indo – American College, Perungalatur
- Kamban College of Arts and Science for Women, Mathur
- King Nandhivarman College of Arts and Science, Thellar
- Loyola College, Vettavalam
- Shanmuga Industries Arts and Science College
TANUVAS Contact Details:
- Address: Madhavaram Milk Colony Chennai – 600 051 Tamil Nadu, India
- Phone: +91-44-25551586/ 87, 25554555/ 56
- TANUVAS Official Website: https://tanuvas.ac.in
- Avinashilingam University Admission
- Dr MGR Medical University Admission
- Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission
Ques. Who is eligible to apply for TANUVAS Admission to the new session?
Ans. Those students who will complete all the requirements for UG and PG course admission can get admission to TANUVAS.
Ques. How to apply for TANUVAS admission?
Ans. To apply for TANUVAS applicants must complete the 10+2 for UG courses and a bachelor’s degree is mandatory for PG courses admission.
Ques. How do get register for TANUVAS Admission 2024?
Ans. To register for admission, applicants have to complete all the requirements as per the desired course.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for TANUVAS Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.