Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission 2022: 25 September 2022 is the last date to apply for CUTN UG Admission 2022. Candidates will be admitted to all offered programs based on the results of the entrance test. National Testing Agency has closed the registration form for Common Universities Entrance Test. CUET 2022 UG & PG Results are out now. CUET UG 2022 examinations were scheduled from 15 July to 10 August 2022.
The Central University of Tamil Nadu is a high-ranking university that was founded in 2009. It is located in Thiruvarur, in the state of Tamil Nadu, and is associated with UGC. It offers admission in various UG, PG, and Doctorate level courses, including Arts, Commerce, Science, Management, Law, Engineering, Library Science, etc., many fields. The university will soon release the application form for admission in the new session 2022.
To get admission, the applicant must pass the entrance exam, which is quite challenging and tricky. Only candidates with an excellent intellectual level and previous knowledge can crack it. CUTN contains a world-class infrastructure with qualified faculty. The admission of some courses is merit-based, and the university prepares the merit and uploads the list on the website.
CUTN Trending Updates:
- Central University of Tamil Nadu has started registration for UG courses of session 2022-23 based CUET score. The last date to apply is 25 September 2022. Source
- NTA has released the CUET UG & PG 2022 results. Check the scorecard by clicking here.
- CUTN Admission 2022 last date was 18 July 2022.
- The registration window for CUET PG 2022 started on 19 May 2022. The last date to apply online is again extended from 10 July to 18 July 2022. Click here
- CUET UG 2022 registrations are closed now. The last date to apply was 31 May 2022. Click here for more details
- Admissions have been closed at CUTN for the academic year 2021-2022. The university will soon release the admission dates for the new session 2022-23 (Source)
- The university has released an examination schedule of various courses. Click here to access it now.
Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission Highlights
|University Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered UG Courses||BSc., B.Ed|
|Offered PG Courses||MA., M.Sc., M.Tech, M.Ed|
|Address||Neelakudi Campus, Kangalancherry Dam Road, Kangalancherry Post, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu 610101|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission 2022
CUTN Admission 2022 last date is 25 September 2022. The admission process for UG & PG courses will be based on the entrance exam. The institute offers admission to students in various UG, PG, and Doctoral level courses. For taking admission in UG Courses, candidates must have a 10+2 certificate with a 60% or above score, and for PG Courses, the candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with a 55% or more score.
CUTN UG Course Admission
Candidates who are interested to apply for (BPA, BSc, BEd, BA, BBA, etc) admission can apply by visiting the official site of the University. The central university of Tamil Nadu offers various Undergraduate courses to candidates. But the candidates apply for admission when the admission window of the University is open.
- BPA: Candidates with 10+2 with 50% marks or more from some known institute can apply for the Bachelor of Performing Arts course at the Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a 3 years long duration UG-level degree program. The students must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks or more in the science stream to get admission to this programme.
- B.Ed: The Central University of Tamil Nadu offers a Bachelor of Education programme to students who have completed their bachelor’s degree. B.Ed is an undergraduate level professional degree programme that takes a minimum of 2 years to complete.
Central University of Tamil Nadu PG Course Admission
- MA: Master of Arts is a PG level degree programme that takes a minimum of 2 years to complete. The students with a 50% or above score in their bachelor’s degree in any discipline can apply for this course at the Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- M.Sc: Candidates with a minimum of 50% score in their graduation degree are eligible to apply for admission to this programme. Those students who have higher merit will get a seat at the Central University of Tamil Nadu.
CUTN MBA Admission 2022
Students can choose Business Administration, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Apparel Management, Retail Management, and Textile Management in the MBA programme. The eligibility for admission is to have a bachelor’s degree like BBA or equivalent in a relevant discipline (recognised by UGC/ AICTE) with a minimum of 55% for General, 50% for OBC, and 45% for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Admission to the programme is determined by the CUCET entrance exam. Only candidates who scored 50% or above in CUCET (45% or higher for OBC-NCL, SC, ST, and PWD candidates) are eligible to interview.
CUTN Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application Form Started||19 May 2022|
|Admission Start date||20 September 2022|
|Admission Last date||25 September 2022|
|CUET UG Entrance Exam Date||15 July to 10 Aug 2022|
CUTN Application Form Process 2022
The Central University Of Tamil Nadu invites applications from international and national students. Online and offline modes of admission are available for the admissions process, which must be completed before the deadline.
Before filling out the admission form, students must read and understand the guidelines listed on page number 4. Students must fill out the admission form one by one and correctly. After filling out the admission form, attach the necessary mark sheets and certificates.
Students are required to attest a coloured passport-size photo on the front page of the admission form. If you are waiting for your results, enter Results Awaited on the admission form. After the admin process, students are required to pay an admission fee, which is the last step of the admission process.
How To Apply For CUTN Admission?
- People can submit the application form using an offline or online approach.
- To submit the form online, the applicants need to visit the university’s website.
- The next task is to enter all the details one by one.
- After this, upload all the required documents.
- The next step is to select the program and submit the application fees.
Central University of Tamil Nadu Result 2022
Central University of Tamil Nadu exam conducting branch has officially released semester exam results of various UG & PG courses. MA, BA, BSc, and B.Com semester exam result has been updated on the website. The result is uploaded in the 1st Week of August 2022. Students admitted to these programs and who appeared in the May Season semester exams can check their results online at CUTN Website by submitting their roll number and other required details. The CUTN website publishes the results for the even and odd semesters.
What is the procedure for checking the CUTN result?
Students should follow mentioned steps to reach the CUTN result.
- Go to CUTN Website which is https://cutn.ac.in/
- On the website’s home page click on the examination section.
- In the examination section of CUTN will be various program results links.
- Open your respective course result link
- Enter your CUTN roll number and year of study as well as faculty and hit the view result button.
- The semester exam result of CUTN will be shown. Save it.
Central University of Tamil Nadu Course Admissions
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. ( Mathematics)||5 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Chemistry)||5 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Economics)||5 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Life Sciences)||5 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Physics)||5 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Media and Communication)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Tamil)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Actuarial Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Quantitative Finance)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Financial Economics)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physics)||3 Years|
CUTN Contact Details:
- Address: Neelakudi Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu
- Contact Number: 04366 277 261
- Email: email@example.com
- CUTN Official Website: https://cutn.ac.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.