Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission 2022: Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) is a high-status institute. The institute was set up in 2009. CUTN offers admission to students in a variety of Integrated, UG, PGM, and Doctorate courses in various fields. It includes Arts, Commerce, Science, Management, Law, Engineering, Library Science, etc.
To get admission at CNTU, the applicant must pass the entrance exam. The entrance exam is quite challenging and tough. Only candidates with a good intellectual level and previous knowledge can crack it. CUTN contains a world-class infrastructure. The university entails highly qualified faculty. The institute will soon announce its admission for the year 2022. Keep visiting the official website for all the latest news and announcements. The admission at the university is merit-based. The university prepares the merit and uploads the list on the website.
Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission 2022 Highlights:
|University Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered UG Courses||BSc., B.Ed|
|Offered PG Courses||MA., M.Sc., M.Tech, M.Ed|
|Address||Neelakudi Campus, Kangalancherry Dam Road, Kangalancherry Post, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu 610101|
|CUTN Official Website||https://cutn.ac.in/|
CUTN Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Application Form Started||June 2022|
|Admission Start date||July 2022|
|Admission Last date||August 2022|
Important Date For UG Courses:
|Application form Opens||4th week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of June 2022|
|Publication of list of eligible candidates for admission test||4th week of June 2022|
|Exam Date||1st week of July 2022|
|Interview date||2nd week of July 2022|
|Final selection list publication||3rd week of July 2022|
|Counselling session||4th week of July 2022|
Important Dates For PG Courses:
|Application form Starts||1st week of July 2022|
|Submission of application form||4th week of July 2022|
|Merit list publication (home university passed candidates)||4th week of July 2022|
|Counselling for 60% category candidates||4th week of July 2022|
|Admit card availability||1st week of August 2022|
|Exam Date||2nd week of August 2022|
|Merit list publication||3rd week of August 2022|
|Counselling for 40% category candidates||3rd week of August 2022|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission 2022 | UG, PG Courses Eligibility Criteria
The institute offers admission to students in various UG, PG, and Doctoral programs. For taking admission in UG Courses candidates must have a 10+2 certificate with a 55-60% score, and for PG Courses the candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with a 55% score.
CUTN UG Courses Admission 2022
- BPA: Candidates with 10+2 with forty-five percent marks or more from some known institute can apply for this course at CUTN institute.
- B.Sc.: The students must have passed 10+2 with sixty percent marks or more to get admission to this course at CUTN institute.
Central University of Tamil Nadu PG Courses Admission 2022
- MA: The students with a fifty percent or above score in their graduation degree can apply for this course at CUTN institute.
- M.Sc: Candidates with fifty percent marks or more in their graduation degree are eligible to apply at CUTN institute.
CUTN Admission Process 2022-23
- People can submit the application form using an offline or online approach.
- To submit the form online, the applicants need to visit the university’s website.
- The next task is to enter all the details one by one.
- After this, upload all the required documents.
- The next step is to select the program and submit the application fees.
Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission 2022 Offered Courses
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. ( Mathematics)||5 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Chemistry)||5 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Economics)||5 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Life Sciences)||5 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Physics)||5 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Media and Communication)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Tamil)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Actuarial Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Quantitative Finance)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Financial Economics)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physics)||3 Years|
Other Universities List:
- Address: Neelakudi Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu
- Contact Number: 04366 277 261
- Email: email@example.com
Be the first to leave a review.