Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission 2023: The application portal for CUTN Admission is open for PhD course for the session 2023-24 and the last date is 20 June 2023. Students can pursue courses like BA, BSc, BPA, MSc, MA, And many others. Aspiring students would soon be able to complete their registration process by reaching out to the official website. Applicants also can apply for CUTN admission via CUET score for UG and PG courses
CUTN Trending Updates:
- PhD Admission is going on at the Central University of Tamil Nadu. Students can apply and submit applications till 20 June 2023. Source
- Admission to the Central University of Tamil Nadu will be provided through the CUET PG Entrance Exam. The CUET PG Entrance will begin on 5 June 2023 and end on 12 June 2023.
- The CUET-PG 2023 application form has been released, and Students must submit the form before 11 May 2023.
- The CUET UG 2023 Registration was started by NTA, students can register at CUET official portal till 11 April 2023. Source
- CUET 2023 Exam dates are out by NTA, the conduction of the test will take place from 21 May to 31 May 2023. Source
The Central University of Tamil Nadu is a high-ranking university that was founded in 2009. It is located in Thiruvarur, in the state of Tamil Nadu, and is associated with UGC. It offers admission in various UG, PG, and Doctorate level courses, including Arts, Commerce, Science, Management, Law, Engineering, Library Science, etc., in many fields. The university will soon release the application form for admission in the new session.
To get admission, the applicant must pass the entrance exam, which is quite challenging and tricky. Only candidates with an excellent intellectual level and previous knowledge can crack it. CUTN contains a world-class infrastructure with qualified faculty. The admission of some courses is merit-based, and the university prepares the merit and uploads the list on the website.
Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered UG Courses||BSc., B.Ed|
|Offered PG Courses||MA., M.Sc., M.Tech, M.Ed|
|Address||Neelakudi Campus, Kangalancherry Dam Road, Kangalancherry Post, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu 610101|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission 2023
Central University of Tamil Nadu admission process has started for PhD course last date is 20 June 2023. The institute offers admission to students in various UG, PG, and Doctoral level courses. To take admission to UG Courses, candidates must have a 10+2 certificate with a 60% or above score, and for PG Courses, the candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with a 55% or more score.
CUTN UG Admission
Through the official website of CUTN, candidates can apply for BPA, BBA, BA, BEd, BSc, and many other courses. Applicants have to match all the required eligibility criteria. The central university of Tamil Nadu offers various Undergraduate courses to candidates. But the candidates apply for admission when the admission window of the University is open. Interested candidates who need to apply for admission at CUTN, through CUET UG score can apply.
- BPA: Candidates with 10+2 with 50% marks or more from some known institute can apply for the Bachelor of Performing Arts course at the Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a 3 years long duration UG-level degree program. The students must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks or more in the science stream to get admission to this programme.
- B.Ed: The Central University of Tamil Nadu offers a Bachelor of Education programme to students who have completed their bachelor’s degree. B.Ed is an undergraduate-level professional degree programme that takes a minimum of 2 years to complete.
- BA: Students who want to enroll in the BA course at CUTN can apply through CUET UG 2023. The university accepts admission based on the score of the CUET exam conducted by NTA. To be eligible for admission, students should have a 12th passed from any recognized board with 50 percent marks. No specific course stream is required for admission to the BA course.
Central University of Tamil Nadu PG Admission
Interested students have the option to apply through CUET PG entrance exam scores for various PG courses in different specializations at the Central University of Tamil Nadu. Other courses’ admission process will commence soon for the session 2023-24. To become eligible all the required details have to be matched with the desired course. The portal for application form filling is at @www.cutn.ac.in. Courses like MA, MSc, MCom & more are available for CUTN admission.
- MA: This course has a 2-year duration that provides learning about humanities subjects. In order to get admission bachelor of arts degree is mandatory from a recognized university with at least 50 percent score. apply for this course at the Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- M.Sc: Candidates with a minimum of 50% score in their graduation degree are eligible to apply for admission to this programme. Those students who have higher merit will get a seat at the Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- M.Com: Master of Commerce is the course chosen by commerce students. Students with a 12th-passed certificate in commerce stream from any recognized board can apply for admission. Admission will be based on the score of the entrance exam.
CUTN MBA Admission
Admission into MBA course at the Central University of Tamil Nadu will commence soon for the academic year 2023. Students can choose Business Administration, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Apparel Management, Retail Management, and Textile Management in the MBA program. The eligibility for admission is to have a bachelor’s degree like BBA or equivalent in a relevant discipline (recognized by UGC/ AICTE) with a minimum of 55% for General, 50% for OBC, and 45% for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Admission to the program is determined by the CUCET entrance exam. Only candidates who scored 50% or above in CUCET (45% or higher for OBC-NCL, SC, ST, and PWD candidates) are eligible to interview.
Central University of Tamil Nadu PhD Admission
CUTN Admission begins and the last date is 20 June 2023 for sessions 2023-24. Admission to PhD courses is based on the score of the entrance exam conducted by the university. Candidates who have JRF, NET, GATE or equivalent exam qualifications are exempted from the entrance exam. An application fee of Rs. 1000 is also required for registration.
CUTN Application Form 2023
The Central University of Tamil Nadu commenced accepting applications for its wide range of programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Candidates may submit applications for BTech, BSc, BCom, MEd, Integrated BA-BEd, Integrated BSc-BEd, and other programs.
The final dates for bachelor’s and master’s application form submission differ. UG-filled applications at CUTN can be submitted before the last date For UG and PG, application fees are 750 and 800 Indian rupees.
Students are required to attest a colored passport-size photo on the front page of the admission form. If you are waiting for your results, enter Results Awaited on the admission form. After the admin process, students are required to pay an admission fee, which is the last step of the Central University of Tamil Nadu admission process.
How To Apply For CUTN Admission?
- People can submit the application form using an offline or online approach.
- To submit the form online, the applicants need to visit the university’s website.
- The next task is to enter all the details one by one.
- After this, upload all the required documents.
- The next step is to select the program and submit the application fees.
CUTN Admission Process
The online admission process of CUTN for UG and PG programs is arranged in the following formations.
- Please open the CUTN official website.
- Press the highlighted admission button.
- Reach CUET-UG/PG application form.
- Fill it up with primary and mandatory pieces of information.
- Deposit the entrance application fee.
- Download admit card for being in the CUET examinations.
- Shortlisted must submit an admission form of CUTN.
- Complete the document verification process.
- Select course and college.
- Deposit the course admission fee at CUTN to complete the process.
CUTN Entrance Exam
The Central University of Tamil Nadu accepts the entrance exam for UG and PG courses for session 2023. Common University Entrance Exam 2023 for UG courses will be scheduled from 21 May to 31 May 2023. For UG & PG courses, the test registration will get live on the official website. For PG programmes at CUTN, it is mandatory to appear for the CUET PG 2023, dates will soon be announced on the official web portal.
Central University of Tamil Nadu Result
Central University of Tamil Nadu exam conducting branch has officially released semester exam results of various UG & PG courses. MA, BA, BSc, and B.Com semester exam result has been updated on the website. The result is uploaded in the 1st Week of August 2023. Students admitted to these programs and who appeared in the May Season semester exams can check their results online at CUTN Website by submitting their roll number and other required details. The CUTN website publishes the results for the even and odd semesters.
What is the procedure for checking the CUTN result?
Students should follow mentioned steps to reach the CUTN result.
- Go to CUTN Website which is https://cutn.ac.in/
- On the website’s home page click on the examination section.
- In the examination section of CUTN will be various program results links.
- Open your respective course result link
- Enter your CUTN roll number and year of study as well as faculty and hit the view result button.
- The semester exam result of CUTN will be shown. Save it.
Central University of Tamil Nadu Course Admissions
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. ( Mathematics)||5 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Chemistry)||5 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Economics)||5 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Life Sciences)||5 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Physics)||5 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Media and Communication)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Tamil)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Actuarial Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Quantitative Finance)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Financial Economics)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physics)||3 Years|
CUTN Contact Details:
- Address: Neelakudi Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu
- Contact Number: 04366 277 261
- Email: email@example.com
- CUTN Official Website: https://cutn.ac.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about Central University of Tamil Nadu Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.