Vikram University Admission 2022: 18 July 2022 was the new last date of Vikram University PG Admission 2022. Interested students who want to take admission to any of the UG & PG courses offered by this university must apply for the Common Universities Entrance Test.
The NTA is the conducting body of CUET 2022. The application form has been released on the official portal, and the last date to apply for CUET PG was 18 July 2022. The entrance test for UG courses will take place from 15 July to 10 August 2022.
Vikram University is inviting people to apply to its many degree programs, which include UG, PG, Diploma, and PG Diploma level studies. Applicants for some of its programs are only considered for admission if they get good scores on an entrance exam. Some of its degree programs require applicants to undergo a counselling session conducted by the university. It has BE, MCA, MBA, MTech, and many more courses. It will soon announce the admission dates for session 2022.
Vikram University Trending Updates:
- CUET PG 2022 registration’s last date was 18 July 2022.
- Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET) registration for UG courses has been closed, the last date was 31 May 2022. Click here
- NATIONAL SEMINAR on Agriculture Growth and Rural Development: Issues & Challenges (25-26 Feb 2022). Click Here
- Check the Time Table for February 2022. Click Here
- Increase in seats for the year 2021-22. Click Here
- To get more information visit here.
Vikram University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Vikram University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses|
|Offered PG Courses|
|Address||University Road, Madhav Bhavan, Near Vikram Vatika, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh 456010|
Vikram University Admission 2022
The last date to apply for Vikram University Admission 2022 was 18 July 2022. The application forms will be soon available on the official website. Students who are eligible must fill out the application form before the last date. It offers many courses under UG and PG studies. For UG and PG courses, the eligibility criteria generally have at least 50% marks, and it also includes passing an entrance exam in some cases but not in all.
Vikram University UG Admission
- BE: Vikram University offers a four-year BE program with numerous specializations. These include Civil, Mechanical, Electronics, Communication, and Electrical Engineering. Candidates who have completed their 12th board examinations in the science stream can apply for admission to this programme.
- BA (Hons.): Bachelor of Arts Honours is an undergraduate level program offered in a variety of specializations. BA degrees are available to students who have passed their 12th board exams and wish to pursue higher education. Candidates are required to pass the 10+2 with at least 50% marks.
- B.Sc (Hons.): Bachelor of Science Honours degree course is offered in various scientific fields such as microbiology, forensic science, etc. Those who have completed 12th grade education in the science stream from any recognized educational board can apply for admission to this course at Vikram University.
Vikram University PG Admission
- MCA: Those who want to work in the field of information technology can pursue a Masters degree in Computer Applications. To apply for this course, students must have a bachelors degree like BCA or equivalent with at least 50% marks.
- MA: Vikram University offers MA degrees in many fields, including Hindi, Yoga, English, Economics, and so on. Students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in any relevant field are eligible to apply for admission to this programme.
Vikram University Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Opens||19 May 2022|
|Vikram University Admission Last Date||18 July 2022|
|CUET UG Entrance Date||15 July to 10 August 2022|
|CUET Result||To be announced|
Vikram University Application Form 2022
Vikram University conducts admission to various courses. The admission is on the university website. Admission to the courses is through a duly filled application form, and students interested in the courses must fill out the application form.
Vikram University uploads the application form online on the official site: vikram.mponline.gov.in. Visit the website to fill out the application form. Submit the duly filled application form along with the necessary documents.
How To Apply For Vikram University Admission?
- The process is on the Online portal.
- Use this link vikram.mponline.gov.in to visit the website.
- Follow the link given for the ‘Online Application’.
- Fill out the form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the admission fee. The admission fee is INR 750.
- Submit the admission on or before the deadline.
- Grade 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Passing certificates
- Migration certificate or transfer certificate
- Provisional or original degree
- Caste certificate
- Scanned signature
- Passport size photos.
Vikram University Result 2022
Vikram University Examination branch has announced 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year UG/PG semester exam results. BA, BEd, BSc, B.Com, M.Ed, MSc, M.Com and MA results have been updated on the VU website. All the results of Vikram University has been updated in August 2022. Students enrolled in these programs and given a semester at Vikram University can check their results online at the institute’s website. Students should get in touch with the Vikram university test branch right away if they are unable to check their results. To pass the test, students must get the required cutoff score.
How To Check Vikram University Result?
Candidates of Vikram University should follow the below steps in order to get semester exam to result in 2022:
- Go to VU website www.vikramuniv.ac.in/
- On Homepage go to the “Examination” tab
- Find the results link in Examination Tab and open it
- All Results 2022 of Vikram University will be available
- Click on your respective program result link
- VU result 2022 for your program of study will be downloaded in Pdf check it and save it for future reference.
Vikram University Course Admissions
|BE||Electronics and Communication||10+2|
|BE||Electrical and Electronics||10+2|
|BCA||–||10+2 with 40%|
|BBA||–||10+2 with 40%|
|BA||Political Science||10+2 with 40%|
|BA||Economics||10+2 with 40%|
|BA||Sociology||10+2 with 40%|
|BA||History||10+2 with 40%|
|B.Sc.||Biotechnology||10+2 with 50%|
|B.Pharm||–||10+2 with 50%|
|B.Lib.Sc||–||10+2 with 40%|
|B.Com||–||10+2 with 40%|
|MA||Ancient Indian History Culture and Archeology||BA|
|M.Com||Financial Analysis & Control||B.Com|
Vikram University Contact Details:
- Address: University Road, Madhav Bhavan, Near Vikram Vatika, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh 456010
- Contact Number: 07342514270
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to leave a review.