Vikram University Admission 2022: Vikram University is offering invitations for admission in its numerous degree programs including from UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma level studies. Admission to some of its courses are made completely through consideration of entrance exam scores while some of the degree courses are offered by taking a counseling round from the aspirants. For its courses such as BE, MCA, MBA, and M-Tech admission are given through the DTE Bhopal admission process. The university offers admission for its highly advanced faculties, which comprises the most educated staff to learn with. Admission are going to start very soon.
Vikram University Admission Process 2022-23
- Vikram University will soon release application forms for the aspiring candidates who will be able to download these forms from the official VU online site.
- When you click on the application link, you’ll be sent to a page where you can complete our forms online.
- Also, students can make an online submission for their admission fees, every student of any category will have to pay INR 750 as the application fee.
Vikram University Admission 2022 | UG, PG Courses Eligibility Criteria
Vikram University offers a number of courses under UG and PG studies. For UG and PG courses the eligibility criteria are having at least 50% marks generally. It also includes passing an entrance exam in some cases but not in all.
Vikram University UG Courses Admission 2022
- BE: Vikram University offers four year BE program under numerous specializations. These include civil, mechanical, electronics, communication, and electrical engineering.
- BA (H): This course is offered by VU after students complete a 10+2 qualification.
- BSc (H): This course is offered under various scientific fields such as microbiology, forensic science, etc.
- B.Pharma: An aspirant having passed 10+2 with a 50% score in PCM/PCB can register for this course.
Vikram University PG Courses Admission 2022
- MCA: After doing a BCA degree with 50% marks, students are eligible to apply for this course.
- MA: Students can obtain an MA degree in fields such as Hindi, Yoga, English, Economics, and so on at VU.
- MSc: Students must pass graduation in order to be eligible for pursuing an MSc degree from VU.
Address: University Road, Madhav Bhavan, Near Vikram Vatika, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh 456010, India
Contact Number: 07342514270
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org