Adesh University Admission 2024: Adesh University session 2024 admissions will be based on an entrance exam. The University offers admission into UG and PG courses like BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, MA, MBA, MSc, etc. Apart from that Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Paramedical, Library Science, and Ph.D program. The applicants can be filled out from the official web portal online/offline mode.
Adesh University, Bathinda, is the flagship of academic and research endeavors. The university came into existence to offer standard education in programs based on management and hospital administration, library and information sciences, paramedical sciences, physiotherapy, pharmacy and medical sciences, and numerous other streams.
There are various full-time and part-time programs that students have options for academic success. The programs of Adesh University are not only conventional but highly professional and developed to prepare students with the skills for sound career opportunities in the future.
- The university offers a total of 77 programs at the undergraduate/postgraduate diploma, degree, and research levels.
- The admission path and process for admission to Adesh University are well-discussed in the next section of the article.
- MBBS admission will be based on NEET UG Entrance exam at Adesh University.
Note: The registration process has been closed for session 2023, the last date was 25 September 2023. Source
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
Adesh University Admission 2024 Highlights
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||99140-12277, 99140-12266, 0164-5055172|
BCA, BBA, BA, BCom, BSc, BTech, LLB, etc.
MSc, MEd, MBA, MCA, MA, etc.
|Address||VPO Bhucho Kalan, Tehsil Nathana, Barnala Road, Bathinda,151101, Punjab|
Adesh University Admission 2024
Anyone who is interested in applying for admission to any of the above-mentioned courses can apply online at www.adeshuniversity.ac.in. Candidates who might submit applications after the deadline will need to pay the late fee of 1,000 Indian rupees. The original application fee for the Adesh University undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral courses differs, and we will see that in the application form section.
The university either grants admission to bachelor’s and master’s degree/diploma programs on the basis of academic merit or a combination of entrance and the minimum academic score. The details on the Adesh University eligibility criteria can be soon extracted.
Adesh University UG Admission 2024
The university commences the admission process for undergraduate courses such as BSc in Nursing, BSc in Medical, BSc in Pharmacy, BSc in Physiotherapy, MBBS, etc.
In order to enroll timely, applicants must turn in an online application at the Adesh University portal. The application form must be correctly filled out and submitted for admission to the concerned program to be considered for admission.
Admission to Adesh University undergraduate programs is majority permitted on academic merit. To know the details of the entrance examination-based programs for admission to the undergraduate level, please refer to the following section.
Adesh University Undergraduate Admission Eligibility Criteria
Adesh University undergraduate programs’ eligibility for admission can be learned in the following sections.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics
- 10+2 passed candidates from medical or non-medical or diploma in the corresponding stream if going for the lateral entry.
Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- Candidates must have completed the 12th level of education with 50% from a recognized state/central board.
- It is required that aspirants have studied chemistry, physics, biology/computer science/electronics, or mathematics.
- The applicant’s age must be at least 25 on July 1 of the given year in order to be admitted.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- 12th-passed candidates with chemistry, physics, and biology/biotechnology as well as English as core subjects.
- 17 years is the minimum age limit for admission to the MBBS degree program.
- Applicants need to pass the entrance examination— NEET UG— for admission to the MBBS degree program at Adesh University.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Cardiac Care Technology
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with medical or non-medical or a diploma in the corresponding stream for lateral entry.
Diploma in Library in Information Science (D.Lib.I.Sc)
- For admission to a diploma in Library in Information Science, it is necessary to individuals to pass 10+2/12th-level of education from any stream.
Adesh University PG Admission 2024
The applicants need to submit the online application form before the deadline for Adesh University admission The application form is made available on the website, and the applicants have to option to submit the application form online/offline, for offline need students need to visit the university to complete the admission process.
It is recommended that applicants stand firmly at the requirement for eligibility criteria in order to not only apply for but also be admitted to postgraduate programs at Adesh University. Apart from earning a bachelor’s degree, candidates also require specific performance in the entrance examination for some postgraduate programs.
Adesh University PG Courses: Eligibility Criteria
Admission to the Adesh University postgraduate courses is easy to obtain if candidates meet the following criteria.
- Aspirants need to pass the MBBS or equivalent-level degree.
- Those who are applying for the MD Pharmacology need to have permanent registration with MCI.
MSc in Medical Microbiology
- BDS, MBBS, BAMS, BSc Nursing, B.Pharm, BSc Medical (Physiology/Medical Anatomy/Biochemistry/Physiology), BSc MLT, or BHMS with a minimum of 50 percent score.
- Aspirants who have completed their education with a BSc in Life Sciences with at least one subject in Biological Sciences/Biotechnology Examination from an approved university and a minimum score of 50 percent can apply to MSc in Medical Microbiology program.
MDS Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- BDS and NEET PG qualified individuals are welcome to apply for MDS Conservation Dentistry and Endodontics program.
MSc OBG Nursing
- A year of professional experience and a BSc in Nursing, BSc Hons Nursing, or Post Basic Nursing with a 55% score is required. Registered nurses and midwives are also eligible to apply.
Adesh University Application Form 2024
Adesh University has a completely online process for admission, and one can better know the details of the admission process in the next step.
Adesh University Admission Process 2024
The admissions process belonging to Adesh University is well-replicated in the following steps.
- Log onto www.adeshuniversity.ac.in.
- Open the admission window.
- Select the desired program.
- It is required for you to complete the registration.
- Revisit the admission window.
- Enter username and password.
- Press the sign-in button.
- Complete the online application form.
- Pay the application fee, and save the receipt.
Adesh University Courses Admission
|MD- (Pathology, Microbiology, Community Medicine, Pharmacology, Radio-diagnoses)||3 Years|
|MD-(Anesthesia, Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Ophthalmology,Psychiatry)||3 Years|
|MS -(Orthopedics, Surgery OBG, ENT)||3 Years|
|M.Sc.- Medical Microbiology, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Anatomy,Medical Physiology)||2 Years|
|M Sc.- (Biotechnology, Medical Pharmacology, Histopathology||2 Years|
|B.Sc. Medical (Anatomy, Physiology,Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. OBG Nursing||2 Years|
|M.Sc. Psychiatric Nursing||2 Years|
|M.Sc. Paediatric Nursing||2 Years|
|B.Sc. Nursing||4 Years|
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||2 Years|
|Bachelor in Physiotherapy||4.5 Years|
|M.Sc. Medical Lab Technology||2 Years|
|B.Sc. Advance Imaging Technology, Dialysis Technology, Anesthesia Technology||3 Years|
|B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology, Medical Lab Technology, Radiology & Imaging Technology||3 Years|
|B.Sc.- (Optometry, Cardiac Care Technology,)||4 Years|
|Ph.D. Medical Biochemistry||3/4 Years|
|Ph.D. Medical Microbiology||3/4 Years|
|Ph.D. Biotechnology||3/4 Years|
|Ph.D. Medical Physiology||3/4 Years|
|Ph.D. Pharmaceutical Sciences||3/4 Years|
|Ph.D. Medical Genetics||3/4 Years|
|Ph.D. Medical Anatomy||3/4 Years|
|Ph.D. in Hospital Administration||3/4 Years|
|Ph.D. Allied Health Sciences (Dental Sciences, Nursing Sciences, Health Professions Education)||3/4 Years|
|Ph.D. Community Rehabilitation||3/4 Years|
|PG Diploma in Pharmacovigilance||1 Year|
|PG Diploma in Clinical Research||1 Year|
|MBA in Hospital Administration||2 Years|
|Advance Diploma in Medical Lab Technology||2 Years|
|Advance Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology||2 Years|
|Advance Diploma in Radiology & Imaging Technology||2 Years|
|Advance Diploma in Dialysis Technology||2 Years|
|Advance Diploma in Anesthesia Technology||2 Years|
|PG Programme in Hospital Administration (for Executives)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration||1 Year|
Some Other Universities
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
Be the first to leave a review.