OSOU Admission 2022: 12 October 2022 is the last date for OSOU Admission 2022. It is offering various UG, PG, Diploma & Certificate programmes. Admissions 2022 at the Odisha State Open University will be based on merit scored by the students in the last qualification.
OSOU has extended the deadline of re-registration for UG & PG courses to 30 September 2022. Students can enrol in BA, M.Com, BBA, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, and other courses at OSOU. Diploma and certificate programs are also offered. Candidates can download the OSOU December TEE 2021 Hall Ticket at @webportal.osou.ac.in.
Odisha State Open University is in the state of Odisha, and it was founded in 2015 and is affiliated with the University Grants Commission. The university will soon announce the admission schedule for UG and PG students for the new academic year 2022.
Odisha State Open University has UG, PG, M.P.hil, PhD, and diploma courses for students to take. All the courses the university offers are well-structured and popular. Wait for the admission process for the academic 2022 session to start; as usual, the admission process begins in the month of July. Students need to go to the university’s website to apply for admissions.
It is one of the most well-known universities for open learning, and the admissions process is based on merit. There are no entrance exams for any program. The educational study at this university is excellent, and the number of students who go there each year keeps going up. The students who live in Odisha and other places can apply to this university.
OSOU Trending Updates:
- OSOU Admission 2022 last date is 12 October 2022. Students can apply for online admission at @onlineadmission.osou.ac.in. Check here
- The online assignment submission portal for UG, PG, Diploma & Certificate courses was 30 June 2022. To know more, visit here.
- The deadline for submitting exam forms for the term-end exam in December 2021 has been closed on 24 March 2022. Click here
- Odisha State Open University Online Counselling has been scheduled. Interested students can check the dates here.
- OSOU Admissions for the modular and online program begin on 19th January 2022 and the last date for online form submission is 18 March 2022. Click here.
OSOU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Odisha State Open University|
|Type of University||Open University|
|Offered UG Courses||Bachelor of Arts|
|Offered PG Courses||Master of Arts|
|Other Courses||Certificate, Diploma Courses|
|Address||G.M. University Campus Sambalpur-768004 Odisha, India|
OSOU Admission 2022
The last date of Odisha State Open University Admission 2022 is 12 October 2022. It offers numerous UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate level courses to interested students all over India. The university will soon announce the application form for the new session 2022-23. The eligibility for each programme is different according to course and specializations.
Students are required to pass the 12th board examinations from any recognized board of education. For PG admission, it is mandatory to have a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects. The admission will be based on merit as well as the entrance exam.
At this time OSOU offers a total 65 courses including PG Degree, UG Degree, Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate, and PG Certificate courses in various specializations.
OSOU UG Admission
Odisha State Open University offers the following UG courses mainly in English medium and some in Odia and Sanskrit.
- BA (Hons.): BA Hons. is a UG level degree programme. Students are required to pass 10+2 or Equivalent in a relevant subject to be eligible for admission to this programme. The minimum duration to complete this course is 3 Years or a maximum of 6 Years.
- B.Com: Students with a 10+2 Pass in commerce stream or equivalent from any known board of education in India can apply for BCom admission at OSOU.
- BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration is a professional degree programme. Students who hold 12th-level education with relevant subjects can apply for admission to the BBA course at Odisha State Open University. The BBA degree can be completed in 3 years.
Odisha State Open University PG Admission
The total number of PG degree courses offered by the OSOU are fourteen in different specializations. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent can apply for the admission by visiting the official site @osou.ac.in.
- MA: Master of Arts is one of the most popular degree programmes offered by OSOU. Students after completing a bachelor’s degree in any stream can apply for admission to this programme. MA is a PG level degree that takes 2 years to complete.
- M.Com: Students who wish to make a carer in the field of commerce can opt for the Master’s degree in commerce offered by the OSOU. Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream to apply.
Odisha State Open University Diploma Admission: Odisha State Open University also offers diploma level courses and students must have 10+2 or Equivalent in a relevant subject to apply for admission.
OSOU Certificate Admission: Short term certificate courses are also available at Odisha State Open University. Students who have passed their 12th or bachelor’s degree can also apply for these short term certificate courses.
OSOU Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||10 August 2022|
|OSOU Admission 2022-23 Last Date||12 October 2022|
|Entrance Test||20 November 2022|
|Entrance Result date||24 November 2022|
2 December 2022
8 December 2022
Odisha State Open University Admission Process 2022
Students who want to complete the OSOU application form can use this link: https://www.osou.ac.in/. The admission process is online, and the admission fee must also be paid online on the university website. The University does not allow cash payments or Demand drafts.
Applicants must read the application process and general instructions before filling out the admission form. To check the eligibility criteria, minimum duration, course fees, and maximum duration, visit the “Available Programme” section. Students who can fulfil the admission eligibility criteria can start the application process. Follow the steps listed below to complete the form.
How To Apply For OSOU Admission?
- Register on the admission portal by selecting the desired course, generating a unique password email ID, and entering the security text.
- After registration, log in using the credentials.
- Select the New Registration link.
- Use a valid email id and active phone number for further communications.
- If you can not complete the application form during one sitting, you log in using your password and email id and continue with the process.
- Download the registration slip through the Download Registration Slip link.
- Proceed with the application process and fill out the application form.
- To complete the application form, follow the stages below:
- Share your personal information and details.
- Save to continue with the application process.
- Share your academic achievements.
- Provide all your academic achievements. Add rows if it is necessary.
- The admission committee requires applicants to attach photographs, qualification proof, signature, PWD certificates, category certificates, caste certificates, migration certificates and transfer certificates.
- The format, sizes and dimensions are listed in the general instructions.
- The application fee can be paid through an online method only. Use the online payment gateway that follows after pressing submit.
- The application form preview is displayed. Review the details you have entered and modify or edit the mistakes made.
- Proceed to the next stage when the details and information on the form are accurate and correct.
Save and submit the application form.
- At this stage, you can not modify or edit the application form.
- Use the save and submit a link to submit the application process.
Take a printout
- Print a hard copy of the application form using the Print Application Form.
Required Certificates & Documents
- Scanned photography in jpg format (300 * 360 px and size must not exceed 200 KB).
- Scanned signature (200 * 40 px and the size must not exceed 200 KB).
- The applicant’s name is in Odia (jpg format, 200 * 40 px and the size must not exceed 200 KB).
- Certificates of Educational Qualification in jpg format or pdf format and the size must not exceed 300 KB.
- Category Certificate (OBC Non-creamy layer/SC/ST). The size must not exceed 300 KB, and the format must be either jpg or pdf.
- The PWD certificate must be in pdf or jpg format, and the size must not exceed 300 KB.
- Students must not send a printout hard copy of the application form.
OSOU Result 2022
Odisha State Open University Sambalpur’s examination branch has updated its semester exam results for various UG and PG programs. Students of OSOU enrolled in B.Lib.Sc, LLB, BBA, BCA, BPT, BA, BSc, B.Com, MA, MSc, and M.Com programs & also appeared in March/April exam 2022 can check their results online at the institute’s website. Students can use the link on this page to get the Odisha State Open University Results. Enter the ‘Enrollment Number’ and ‘Date of Birth information to check the result.
How To Download OSOU result?
Students of OSOU should follow the below-described steps in order to check the semester exam result 2022.
- Go to the Odisha State Open University website http://www.osou.ac.in/.
- The homepage of OSOU will open. Find the results tab there and open it.
- The Result portal of OSOU will open on a new Page.
- Enter your details “Enrolment Number” and “Date of Birth”.
- After entering details hit the green colour button “Get Results”.
- The result for your respective semester of OSOU will appear.
OSOU Course Admissions
|Courses||Minimum Duration||Maximum Duration|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Economics||3 Years||6 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in English||3 Years||6 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Hindi||3 Years||6 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in History||3 Years||6 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Odia||3 Years||6 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Political Science||3 Years||6 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Sanskrit||3 Years||6 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Sociology||3 Years||6 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Journalism||3 Years||6 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||3 Years||6 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)||3 Years||6 Years|
|Certificate in Communication Skills||6 Months||2 Year|
|Certificate in Digital Library||6 Months||2 Year|
|Certificate in e-Commerce||6 Months||2 Year|
|Certificate in Functional Sanskrit||6 Months||2 Years|
|Certificate in Geriatric Care||6 Months||2 Years|
|Certificate in Journalism & Mass Communication||6 Months||2 Years|
|Certificate in Legal Awareness||6 Months||2 Years|
|Certificate in Research Methodology||6 Months||2 Years|
|Certificate in Rural Development||6 Months||2 Years|
|Certificate in Soft Skill and IT Skill||6 Months||2 Years|
|Certificate in Translation (English-Odia)||6 Months||2 Years|
|Diploma in Accounting||1 Year||4 Years|
|Diploma in Banking and Insurance||1 Year||4 Years|
|Diploma in Computer Applications||1 Year||4 Years|
|Diploma in Cyber Security||1 Year||4 Years|
|Diploma in Disaster Management||1 Year||4 Years|
|Diploma in Functional Hindi & Translation||1 Year||4 Years|
|Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication||1 Year||4 Years|
|Diploma in Odia Language and Communication||1 Year||4 Years|
|Diploma in Rural Development||1 Year||4 Years|
|Diploma in Tribal Studies||1 Year||4 Years|
|Master of Arts (Economics)||2 Years||4 Years|
|Master of Arts (English)||2 Years||4 Years|
|Master of Arts (Hindi)||2 Years||4 Years|
|Master of Arts (History)||2 Years||4 Years|
|Master of Arts (Journalism)||2 Years||4 Years|
|Master of Arts (Odia)||2 Years||4 Years|
|Master of Arts (Political Science)||2 Years||4 Years|
|Master of Arts (Public Administration)||2 Years||4 Years|
|Master of Arts (Public Policy)||2 Years||4 Years|
|Master of Arts (Sanskrit)||2 Years||4 Years|
|Master of Arts (Sociology)||2 Years||4 Years|
|Master of Arts in Rural Development||2 Years||4 Years|
|Master of Commerce||2 Years||4 Years|
|Master of Science (Cyber Security)||2 Years||4 Years|
Contact Details of Odisha State Open University:
- Address: G.M. University Campus, Budharaja, Sambalpur, Odisha-768004, India
- Contact No.: 0663-2521600, 0663-2521600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- OSOU Official Website: www.osou.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for OSOU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.