Ravenshaw University Admission 2023: The availability of the online application form for Ravenshaw University undergraduate, and postgraduate courses can be seen from 10 August 2023 (Tentative). Aspirants can submit applications for degree, and diploma courses before 11:45 PM on 30 August 2023 (Tentative). Admission 2023-24 to the Ravenshaw University programs is governed by the centralized admission process under SAMS.
Ravenshaw University Trending Updates
- Registration for UG, and PG courses at Ravenshaw University will soon begin for session 2023.
- More updates can be found on the official website of Ravenshaw University.
Ravenshaw University Admission 2023-24 will soon be live for UG, PG, MCA, Ph.D. The University accepted the scorecard of various entrance exams. Courses like BA, BSc, BBA, BEd, MA, MSc, MCom, PhD & more are available for admission into Ravenshaw University. For more info, kindly go through the official website of ravenshawuniversity.ac.in.
Please visit the Ravenshaw University website at www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in to apply for the offered courses. Submission of the application form is possible, even with the late fee. The university initiates admission in the academic year cycle for courses like BA, BBA, BSc, MSc Biotechnology, MSc Computer Science, and so on.
- The application fee for undergraduate courses is INR 500.
- The Ravenshaw University admission fee for MCA & JMC for boys, and girls is INR 4960, and INR 4660.
- The common PG Entrance Test (CPET) is held for admission to postgraduate courses.
- MCA admission can be taken on Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE).
Ravenshaw University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Ravenshaw University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed.|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MCA|
Ravenshaw Campus, College Odisha, College Square to Cuttack Railway Station Rd, Ravenshaw University Campus, Cuttack, Odisha 753003
Ravenshaw University Admission 2023
This University offers BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, BCom, MA, MCA, and Ph.D. Ravenshaw University focuses on subjects that are related to science and technology. Also, computer application programs are well designed and well taught to the students who join this University.
Students will soon be invited to register and apply to get admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses on the official website. Students can get Ravenshaw University admission in B.Com, B.A, B.Sc information science and technology, M.Com, M.Sc Physics, and many others.
Students who want to do an undergrad program need to finish 10th and 12th grade at a recognized university. For a post-graduation program, they need to finish their graduate degree at a recognized university. For a Ph.D. program, they need to finish their Master’s degree at a recognized university.
Ravenshaw University UG Admission
Ravenshaw University will soon release notification for admission to UG courses. The University generally provides the admission forms in the month of August 2023. Courses like BA, BSc, and BEd in different specializations to students who have cleared the intermediate education with minimum marks criteria. All the information will be shared here.
- B.Sc: Ravenshaw University accepts applications from students with a 10+2 in Science with Mathematics and Statistics and an aggregate score of 50% for this course. It also offers BSc in technology and management to students who have an HSC with an overall grade point average of at least 50%.
- BA: Students can choose among a variety of specializations under the Bachelor of Arts. Students must complete their 12th-level education with an aggregate of 50% marks in any stream to apply for this course.
- B.Com: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG-level introductory program offered by Ravenshaw University. Students with an intermediate degree in commerce with an aggregate of 50% marks are eligible for this course.
Ravenshaw University PG Admission
Ravenshaw University accepts applications from students for Postgraduate courses that have got a bachelor’s degree in the relevant disciplines. There are a number of courses offered by the University at the PG level. Some of them are MSc, MCom, MBA, MA, MCA, etc. The university will soon start the admission process for the PG courses.
- M.Sc Statistics: Ravenshaw University accepts applications for M.Sc statistics from students who have got a bachelor’s degree in statistics with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- M.Sc Biotechnology: To get admission to the M.Sc Biotechnology, the students should have got a graduation degree in the same discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- M.Com: Students must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject with an aggregate of 50% marks to get admission to M.Com.
- M.A Political Science: Students interested in getting admission in this specific course should have got a graduation degree or result card in the same discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks.
Ravenshaw University Ph.D. Admission
The schedule for Ph.D. admission will be announced by Ravenshaw University soon on its official website. A doctoral research program shall be conducted for awarding the degrees of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in various departments. Candidates who are interested to apply for admission must have a Master’s degree and eligibility as per Ravenshaw University. Admission shall be done based on the Ph.D. entrance examination -RET (Research Entrance Test).
Ravenshaw University Application Form 2023
Ravenshaw University offers all UG and PG courses. The application form process for the admission process is required for the students to fill out, and there are some verification details required to complete the admissions. The online mode for this application form is available on the website. For the next academic year, students can be soon updated.
For any other details, students can visit the official website. Also, all updates are uploaded on our website once the Ravenshaw University admission process starts for the students.
How To Apply for Ravenshaw University Admission 2023?
- Go through the official Website address of the University. Click Here
- Click on the admission link which is mentioned on the home page of the University.
- You will find all the links regarding the admission form and prospectus in the table format.
- You have to click on the link then download the prospectus form and Fill out the online admission form.
- 10th Class Marksheet
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Marksheet
- 12th Class Certificate
- Address Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Scored Card
- Passport size Photograph
Ravenshaw University Course Admissions
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Science and Telecommunication)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Bengali)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Education)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Oriya)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Urdu)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Oriya)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics and Telecommunication)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Rural Development)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Tech. and Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Commerce)||1 Year|
Ravenshaw University Placement
The training & placement department takes care of training and campus placement for the candidates. The Cell is equipped with the appropriate infrastructure to execute the placement process, and it can schedule pre-placement talks, written tests, group discussions, interviews, etc.
All the placement events are managed by Placement Cell. The Cell makes a strong connection with industries and provides necessary guidance to the candidate. The Cell manages the on-campus placement of students in several companies and provides the off-campus drive conducted at various institutions.
Ravenshaw University Scholarship
There are the following scholarships available to the applicants who take admitted to Ravenshaw University. The university wants to provide scholarships for that the students can do their higher studies without a lack of money problem.
- National Scholarship
- PG Merit Scholarship
- Senior Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship(For SC/ST Students)
- Scholarship to Teacher’s Sons/Daughters
- Hindi Merit Scholarship
- Physically Handicapped Scholarship
- Scholarship to the Disable
- Sports scholarship
- Samaj Kalyan Vibhag
Ravenshaw University Contact Details:
- Address: College Square, near Railway Station, Cuttack, Odisha 753003, Orissa, India
- Contact No.: 0671-2510060, 0671-2201690
- Email: email@example.com
- Ravenshaw University Official Website: https://ravenshawuniversity.ac.in
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for Ravenshaw University Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.