Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences Admission 2024: The University of Health Sciences offers different courses such as Diploma, MBBS, BSc, BPT, MSc, and many others. To be eligible for admission to any course students have to meet the criteria. The admission process will made through merit or entrance exams.
SGRDUHS was established in 2016 in Amritsar, Punjab, India. The University is commonly known by its abbreviated form SGRD. The university is mainly formed to offer education in medical courses at undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels.
Every course at the health sciences university has been created with flexible nature so that improvement in the coursework can be done from time to time to provide appropriate knowledge to students that they can use at the highest academic or professional level in the health industry. The live experience or training opportunity is standard that aids learners to grow ideally to the requirement of the modern health industry.
Dozens of students who have completed a degree from Sri Guru Ram Das University have reached their desired careers. SGRDUHS remained as the bridge for many aspiring individuals from academic to professional growth in health sciences. Mostly, Graduates are now being placed at the respectable profile at well-known national and international health institutions or hospitals and are serving the good of humanity.
This article does not provide just the background information of the Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences but it is mainly created to provide admission-related guidance to individuals.
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
Note: SGRDUHS Admission is closed now for the 2023-24 session, and the deadline to apply was 31 July 2023.
SGRDUHS Admission 2024 Highlights
Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||8725005188|
MBBS, BSc, etc.
|PG Courses||MD, MS, etc.|
Mehta Road, Post Office Vallah Amritsar – 143501, Punjab India.
SGRDUHS Admission 2024
The University is offering admission to diploma/degree programs in nursing, medical anatomy, medical lab technology, genetic counseling, anatomy, anesthesia technology, operation theatre technology, and a number of other programs at the undergraduate, and postgraduate level.
Some programs that candidates would like to enroll in the current session at Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences are BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology, BSc in Anaesthesia Technology, BPT, MSc in Medical Microbiology, Certificate in Diabetes Educators Program, Diploma in Dialysis Technology, and so on.
It is the online way of enrollment that aspirants need to follow at Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences for admission to bachelor’s and master’s programs. For admission, the online application form is located at admission.sgrduhs.in.
SGRDUHS UG Admission 2024
The medical and health sciences-focused university is approving admission to undergraduate courses such as BSc (Nursing/ Anaesthesia Technology/ Cab Lab Technology/ Optometry Technology/ Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology etc), GNM, and so on.
Students also can opt for Diploma courses including Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology, Diploma in Dialysis Technology, and so on.
Admission to the above-marked programs at SGRDUHS is only given to individuals who maintain the required marks in the school-level examination/10+2. It is not absolutely certain that applicants are always successful based on academic performance because, for some courses like MBBS, it is compulsory to face the entrance examinations.
Please read the following section of this article to learn the requirements for eligibility for bachelor’s level courses.
SGRDUHS UG Eligibility Criteria
We may see differences in eligibility criteria between undergraduate courses at Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences in the upcoming section below.
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- Candidates must successfully complete the senior secondary exam, commonly referred to as the 12th grade, which includes science subjects like physics, English, biology, and chemistry.
- Aspirants need to obtain a minimum of 40% to be eligible for admission to the GNM program.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing
- The BSc in Nursing program at Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences is only open to female candidates.
- Admission is absolutely offered on the merit of the entrance test examination; however, the minimum requirement cannot be denied as passing the 12th examination.
- At the +2 level, students need to study chemistry, biology, English, and physics in the top five primary subjects.
Diploma in Medical Radiology Imaging Technology (DRIT)
- The first preference for admission to the DRIT program is that candidates must pass 12th with a medical stream and a 50% score.
- The Non-Medical candidates must obtain at least 60% in the 12th examination.
BSc in Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry
- The course shall be opened for candidates who scored at least 50 percent or equivalent marks in 10+2 of the recognized college or school.
SGRDUHS PG Admission 2024
The online admission link or portal must be accessed at admission.sgrduhs.in before the deadline. The university has revealed the list of postgraduate programs admission such as MSc in Medical Anatomy, MSc in Medical Physiology, MSc in Medical Microbiology, MSc in Medical Biochemistry, etc.
The registration fee for postgraduate programs belonging to the nursing and medical domain differs from 6,000 Indian rupees to 10,000 Indian rupees. It is required once to complete the registration process.
SGRDUHS Postgraduate Eligibility Criteria
The admission criteria that are set for postgraduate programs admission at SGRDUHS can be learned in the following sections.
Master of Science (MSc) in Medical Anatomy
- BSc Anatomy, MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, and B.Pharm degree holders are eligible to apply for MSc courses and other related field degrees with at least a 50% score.
- The degree must be completed by a well-recognized university or institution.
Master of Science (MSc) in Medical Physiology
- The doors are open for candidates who have passed BPT, BDS, B.Pharm, BSc in Anatomy, BAMS, or BHMS degrees from a recognized university with a score of 50% minimum.
Master of Science (MSc) in Medical Microbiology
- Anyone is welcome to study MSc in Medical Microbiology program if they have completed BSc in Medical Microbiology, BDS, MBBS, or a relevant degree.
- The undergraduate-level degree score must be 50% for admission to MSc in Medical Microbiology program.
Master of Science (MSc) in Nursing
- Passed a BSc Nursing, BSc Hons Nursing, or Post Basic BSc Nursing with a minimum aggregate of 55% from a recognized university.
- A minimum of one year of work experience is required in the related nursing field with the declaration of the BSc Nursing result.
- Candidates must be medically fit before applying for admission to MSc in Nursing program.
SGRDUHS Application Form 2024
The university released its admission application form at the official site. students who want to enroll in UG or PG courses must complete SGRDUHS applications. The application fee for all UG, and PG programs is 2,000 Indian rupees. It’s simple to pay the application fee by using digital payment modes including credit card/debit card etc.
SGRDUHS Admission Process
The form filling process is mentioned in the below section for SGRDUHS Admission. It is suggested to read the following steps.
- Go to the SGRDUHS’ official website www.sgrduhs.in admission.
- Press the Admission Open button.
- Select Click Here to apply.
- Enter your Name, Email Id, and other basic information for registration.
- Login credentials will be typically sent to the registered email address of applicants.
- Kindly enter your Email Address, Password, and Captcha to Log In.
- Select Program, and Complete the admission form.
- Upload documents.
- Pay an application fee.
- Download the receipt or save the acknowledgment number.
- Hold off until the verification procedure is finished.
Some Other Universities
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
Be the first to leave a review.