BAMU Admission 2022: The last date to apply for admission in the BAMU University offered BA Mass Communication & Journalism course is 21 November 2022. Aspiring students need to visit the official website of the university and complete the registration process. There are UG and PG programs available for admission to this university. Students for the 2022 academic sessions can opt for the courses like BSc, B.Voc, B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech, and MSc.
BAMU Trending Updates:
- 21 November 2022 is the last date to register for BA Mass Communication & Journalism course at BAMU University. Click Here
- BAMU Admission 2022 last date was 4 July 2022.
- BAMU PG Admission 2022 brochure has been released. Download
- BAMU will soon open admissions for the session 2022-23. UG and PG applications will be accepted online. Click here
Students for admissions are required to go through the university’s official website. If students observe any hustle, they can contact us by providing the contact or email details with the particular query mentioned. By doing accurate research, we can get back to the students.
- For the application to this university, students need to apply online and should complete the registration process.
- The admission intake is merit scores, and entrance examinations are also available for some programs.
- Bachelor’s degree program admissions are through the merit scores, and 10th and 12th class completion are necessary for the students, but for the B.tech program, students need to clear the entrance examinations.
- PG programs require completing a graduation degree, and students for admissions need to clear the Entrance exam, that the university conducts for admissions.
Application fees: The Application fee for the General category student is 200/- rupees, and for the reserved category, students need to pay 100/- rupees.
The information mentioned above is a summary of the university, but for the admission-related, fee-related, and course-wise eligibility details, students are required to read the whole document.
BAMU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||23 August 1958|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Voc, B.E. (Chemical Engineering)|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Voc, M.Sc|
|Address||University Campus, Near Soneri Mahal, Jaisingpura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431004|
BAMU Admission 2022
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University offers a broad range of courses in many fields like arts, sciences, commerce, computer science, technology, and business. Students should check the selection criteria for each program before applying. Admissions are based on merit and entrance exams. Students who score well in the CET exam are eligible to apply for M.Tech and M.Sc programs. To apply online, visit the official website.
BAMU UG Admission
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University UG Admission will be offered for numerous courses such as Engineering, Arts, Science, and Commerce as well as vocational courses. It has BTech, BSc, BA, BCom, BVoc, and many more in many specializations. The minimum eligibility requirement for UG course admission is to pass the 12th examination. The education must be completed by any recognized board of education to be considered for admission.
- B-Tech: Bachelor of Technology is a 4 years long duration program offered in various disciplines. Admission to the B-Tech course is based on the scores of MHT-CET. This course focuses on the technological sector at the UG level. At least a 50% cumulative score must be obtained by the general, and at least a 45% score must be gained by the reserved category students in 12th standard if they want to be admitted to this course at BAMU.
- BSc: The duration of the Bachelor of Science program varies from three to four years. Students’ marks in the 10+2 level are considered compulsory for admission. BSc is offered in many different specializations.
- B.Voc: In order to be eligible for the Bachelor of Vocational Studies in Banking and Finance program, it is mandatory to pass a Common Entrance Test (CET). This course is offered in Industrial Automation and Automobiles. Students who have completed their 12th board examination can apply for admission to this program.
BAMU PG Admission
The BAMU provide a wide range of post-graduation course to students in many specializations. Such courses that are offered by the university are MSc, MTech, MVoc, PG Diploma, MBA, MTTM, LLM, MFA, etc. Interested candidates can apply for any one of the programs in which they are interested to apply. But make sure you are eligible for that program, which is an Undergraduate degree in the relevant course from a recognized University.
- MBA: Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University offers a Master of Business Administration degree program. A bachelor’s degree is required for admission to this master’s level course. Students who wish to enroll in the MBA program must pass the MHT-MBA-CET exam. Only students who score high on the MHT-MBA-CET will be considered for admission.
- MA: Masters of Arts is a postgraduate level degree offered in numerous specializations. candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% can apply for admission to this program.
- MCA: This course will be based on criteria to have a UG degree such as BCA and its qualifying marks must be 50% or more.
BAMU Application Form 2022
BAMU Application form for the BA Mass Communication & Journalism course is live at the official website for registration till 21 November 2022. The aspiring students are needed to complete the registration process along with the documents and information as asked in the form.
The University application form will be available on the university website. Candidates need to go through the university website and fill out the form. Choose the desired program and also read the instructions carefully before proceeding with the application. Register yourself first and then log in and start filling out the application. Students also need to scan the documents before uploading them. Pay the university application fee.
How to Apply for BAMU Admission?
- Go to the University’s official Website https://bamua.digitaluniversity.ac/
- Click on Pre Admission Online Registration 2021-22.
- The Instruction page of Registration will be open.
- Scroll down the page and click on agree to the instructions.
- Click on Proceed button and then click again on the register button.
- Fill in the details and register yourself.
- Login to your account and fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee and download the application.
- Xth Class Marksheet.
- Xth Class Certificate
- XIIth Class Marksheet
- XIIth Class Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Score Card
- Address Proof
- Passport size Photograph
BAMU Entrance Exam 2022
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) was previously renowned with the name Marathwada University. The university offers entrance-based admissions to a good number of courses that comes under the UG and PG category. These category courses taught at the university are related to the stream of business, computer, technology, commerce, science, and arts. In order to provide admissions, the university relies on a valid score of MAH-CET for specific courses. Interested candidates can apply for the particular courses and get details on the site www.bamu.ac.in of BAMU.
Admission to B-Tech courses at BAMU is based on a valid score of MAH-CET. However, for entry into the MCA degree program, you need to clear MAH-MCA-CET, and for entry into MBA degree courses, qualifying MAH-MBA-CET is mandatory. The university itself conducts a separate entrance exam for the PhD admissions which is known as PhD Entrance Test.
BAMU Result 2022
Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University is releasing the result for 2022 this month. BE, BSc, BCom, BA, LLB, MSc, MA, M.E, M.Com, MSc & LLM students enrolled in 1st to 3rd-year check results online at bamua.digitaluniversity.ac. The candidate’s rank and roll number will be included in the results for BAMU 2022, which will be made available online.
How to Download BAMU Result 2022?
BAMU Result 2022 can be checked by the steps provided below:
- Visit BAMU Website which is https://bamua.digitaluniversity.ac.
- The homepage of the university will open. On the homepage go to the “Results” portion.
- Find BAMU Result 2022 link. Open it.
- Results 2022 page will ask you about your DOB and exam seat number.
- Submitting of details will send you to BAMU Results 2022.
- Check and download the BAMU University UG/PG Results 2022.
BAMU Course Admissions
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Mass Communication)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Military Studies)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Thoughts of M.Phule and Dr. Ambedkar)||3 Years|
|B.Com. (e-commerce)||3 Years|
|B.E. (Biotechnology)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Chemical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Computer Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Electronics & Telecom Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Industrial Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Instrumentation Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Production Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.F.A. (Painting)||4 Years|
|B.F.A. (Sculpture)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Applications)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Dairy Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Environmental Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Fisheries)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Instrumentation)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Telecom Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Industrial & Production Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Plastic Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Polymer Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.TPersonnelstrumentation & Control Engineering)||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Gandhian Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Marathi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Pali and Buddhist Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Thoughts of M.Phule and Dr. Ambedkar)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Mechanical Design)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Mechanical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Thermal Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science & Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Food Processing Technology)||2 Years|
|MA (Economics)||2 Years|
|Master of Computer Management (M.C.M.)||2 Years|
|Master of Performing Arts (M.P.A.)||2 Years|
|Master of Personnel Management||2 Years|
|Diploma in Business Management||1 Year|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Management||1 Year|
|Diploma in Pali Buddism||1 Year|
|Diploma in Retail Management||1 Year|
|Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management||1 Year|
BAMU University Study Centres
- Tarabai Shinde Women’s Study Center
- Dr. Ambedkar Study Centre
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Study Centre
- Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Study Centre
- Mahatma Phule Study Centre
- Gautam Buddha Study Centre
- Mahatma Gandhi Study Centre
- Annabhau Sathe Study Centre
- Balasaheb Pawar Study Centre
- Bhagat Singh Study Centre
- Gopinathrao Munde National Institute of Rural Development & Research
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Placement Cell
Department offers a well-structured placement service to its graduating students. Counselling is given by faculty members on career choices and opportunities and what career trends are likely to be. Recruitment takes place between early March and mid-June for second-year students. Placement interviews by recruiting officers of companies are frequently arranged for students on campus.
The placement is almost 100 %. Some student doesn’t opt for placement since they opt for some MBA Course and MS. But those who are eligible for the placement get the placement 100 % in some of the other companies. Placements were almost good here as compared to other colleges. Companies like Infosys, TCS, HCL, IBM, etc. visited our college for placement.
BAMU Affiliated Colleges List
- Pratishthan Arts, Commerce & Science College, Paithan, Dist-Aurangabad
- Shri Sant Sawata Mali Gramin Mahavidyalaya, (Arts & Commerce), Phulambri, Dist-Aurangabad
- Indraraj College of Arts, Commerce & Science, Kohinoor Complex, Bhokardan Road, Sillod, Dist-Aurangabad
- Shiv Chhatrapati College of Arts, Pachod, Tq-Paithan, Dist-Aurangabad
- Dhareshwar Shikshan Sanstha’s College of Arts, Chincholi Limbaji, Tq-Kannad, Dist-Aurangabad
- Ekta Shikshan Prasarak Mandal’s, College of Arts, Bidkin, Tq-Paithan, Dist-Aurangabad
- Kohinoor College of Arts, Khultabad, Dist-Aurangabad
- Vinayakrao Patil Shikshan Prasarak Mandal’s College of Arts and Science, Kannad, Dist-Aurangabad
- Dagdojirao Deshmukh College of Arts, WALUJ, Tq-Gangapur, Dist-Aurangabad
- Sant Kabir Shikshan Prasarak Mandal’s College of Arts, Gondegaon, Tq-Soegaon, Dist-Aurangabad
- Parivartan Education Society’s, Rajarshi Shahu College of Arts, Sadat Nagar, Waluj, Tq-Gangapur, Dist-Aurangabad
- BGP’S Hitech Institute of Technology, Plot No. 119, Bajaj Nagar, MIDC, Waluj, Aurangabad
- Vinayakrao Patil Arts, Commerce & Science Mahavidyalaya, Vaijapur, Dist-Aurangabad
- Sant Dnyaneshwar Mahavidyalaya, Arts, Science & Commerce, Soegaon, Dist-Aurangabad
- Yeshwantrao Chavan, College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Sillod, Dist-Aurangabad
- Chistiya College of Arts, Khultabad, Dist-Aurangabad
- Shri Asaramji Bhandwaldar Arts, Science and Commerce College, Deogaon Rangari, Tq-Kannad, Dist-Aurangabad
- Smt. Taisaheb Kadam Sevabhavi Foundation & Research Centre Sonai’s Yash Institute of Pharmacy, Post Box No.968, Bajaj Nagar, Waluj, MIDC, Aurangabad-431134.
- Marathwada Association for Social Services Aurangabad, A.A. Deshmukh College of Education, Khultabad, Dist-Aurangabad
- Vaibhav Technical Education Institute Magic Computer Academy’s, “Rajlaxmi” Yeshwant Nagar, Paithan, Dist-Aurangabad
- Shivaji College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Kannad, Dist-Aurangabad
- Shri Muktanand Arts, Science & Commerce College, Gangapur, Dist-Aurangabad
Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Ranking
- Ranked 85th among the top 100 universities in India (2021)
- Ranked 21st Among top universities In India (2017)
BAMU Contact Details:
- Address: University Campus, Near Soneri Mahal, Jaisingpura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India), 431004
- Contact No.: +91-0240-2403399, 2400431
- BAMU Official Website: www.bamu.ac.in
Other Top Universities in Maharashtra-
- Somaiya Vidyavihar University
- symbiosis international university
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
- Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth
- Gondwana University
- Shivaji University
- Flame University
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Mumbai University
- Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University
- Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth
- Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for BAMU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.