BAMU Admission 2023: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, commonly known as BAMU, will start the new admission session for UG degree, certificate, diploma, and advanced diploma programs on 01st June 2023 (Tentative). The application form window designed in an online manner will be closed by the fourth week of October. One can go to the online admissions portal and submit the application for their desired program before the deadline to avoid late fee inclusion.
BAMU Trending Updates
- MAH CET BEd 2023 Registration begins, the last date to apply is 18 March 2023. Source
- Dr. Babsaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University will accept the scorecard of MAH CET BEd 2023 for BEd Admission.
BAMU stretches the door for admission in numerous streams, e.g., arts, commerce, commerce & management, education, engineering & technology, interdisciplinary, science, physical education, and more. No application would be accepted for any course without payment of the INR 750 application fee.
- Common Entrance Test (CET) is performed for admission to the BAMU program. The BAMU CET fee is INR 400 for the general category and INR 200 for the reserved category.
- Admission is solely based on the merit list and performance in an interview.
BAMU Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||23 August 1958|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Voc, B.E. (Chemical Engineering)|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Voc, M.Sc|
|Address||University Campus, Near Soneri Mahal, Jaisingpura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431004|
BAMU Admission 2023
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University offers a broad range of courses in many fields like arts, sciences, commerce, computer science, technology, and business. Students should check the selection criteria for each program before applying. Admissions are based on merit and entrance exams. Students who score well in the CET exam are eligible to apply for M.Tech and M.Sc programs. To apply for online BAMU Admission, visit the official website.
BAMU UG Admission
BAMU provides UG courses admission for academic session 2023. it offers engineering, arts, Science and business. BSc, BA, BCom, BVoc (Bachelor of Vocational Studies) are available at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University. For UG courses, Students must pass their 10+2 through a recognized board. For admission, a person must complete the educational requirements of a recognized educational board.
- BTech: Bachelor of Technology is a 4 years long duration program offered in various disciplines. Admission to the B-Tech course is based on the scores of MHT-CET. This course focuses on the technological sector at the UG level. At least a 50% cumulative score must be obtained by the general, and at least a 45% score must be gained by the reserved category students in 12th standard if they want to be admitted to this course at BAMU.
- BSc: The duration of the Bachelor of Science program varies from three to four years. Students’ marks in the 10+2 level are considered compulsory for admission. BAMU Admission for BSc is offered in many different specializations.
- B.Voc: In order to be eligible for the Bachelor of Vocational Studies in Banking and Finance program, it is mandatory to pass a Common Entrance Test (CET). This course is offered in Industrial Automation and Automobiles. Students who have completed their 12th board examination can apply for admission to this program.
BAMU PG Admission
There are many different specializations of post-graduation courses offered at BAMU to students in many different specializations of study. As a result, there are a number of courses that are offered by the university such as MSc, MTech, MVoc, PG Diploma, MBA, MTTM, LLM, MFA, etc. If an applicant is interested in applying for one of the programs listed below, they may submit an application for that specific program. You must however ensure that you are eligible for that program, which is an Undergraduate degree from a recognized university in the relevant field of study.
- MBA: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University offers a Master of Business Administration degree program. A bachelor’s degree is required for admission to this master’s level course. Students who wish to enroll in the MBA program must pass the MHT-MBA-CET exam. Only students who score high on the MHT-MBA-CET will be considered for admission.
- MA: Masters of Arts is a postgraduate level degree offered in numerous specializations. candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% can apply for admission to this program.
- MCA: This course will be based on criteria to have a UG degree such as BCA and its qualifying marks must be 50% or more.
BAMU Application Form 2023
The application form can be found on the university’s website. The instructions should be read carefully before proceeding with the application. You should select the program you want and carefully follow the instructions. Once you have registered, you can log in and begin filling out the application. Students should scan their documents before uploading them. Applications to universities require payment of fees.
How to Apply for BAMU Admission 2023?
- Go to the BAMU Admission official Website https://bamua.digitaluniversity.ac/
- Click on Pre BAMU Admission Online Registration 2021-22.
- The Instruction page of Registration will be open.
- Scroll down the page and click on agree to the instructions.
- Click on Proceed button and then click again on the register button.
- Fill in the details and register yourself.
- Login to your account and fill out the BAMU Admission form.
- Pay the application fee and download the application.
- Xth Class Marksheet.
- Xth Class Certificate
- XIIth Class Marksheet
- XIIth Class Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Score Card
- Address Proof
- Passport size Photograph
BAMU Entrance Exam
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) was previously renowned with the name Marathwada University. The university offers entrance-based admissions to a good number of courses that comes under the UG and PG category. These category courses taught at the university are related to the stream of business, computer, technology, commerce, science, and arts.
In order to provide admissions, the university relies on a valid score of MAH-CET for specific courses. Interested candidates can apply for the particular courses and get details on the site www.bamu.ac.in of BAMU.
BAMU Admission to B-Tech courses at BAMU is based on a valid score of MAH-CET. However, for entry into the MCA degree program, you need to clear MAH-MCA-CET, and for entry into MBA degree courses, qualifying MAH-MBA-CET is mandatory. The university itself conducts a separate entrance exam for Ph.D. admissions which is known Ph.D. Entrance Test.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University is releasing the result for this month. BE, BSc, BCom, BA, LLB, MSc, MA, M.E, M.Com, MSc & LLM students enrolled in 1st to 3rd-year check results online at bamua.digitaluniversity.ac. The candidate’s rank and roll number will be included in the results for BAMU, which will be made available online.
How to Download BAMU Result?
BAMU Results can be checked by the steps provided below:
- Visit BAMU Admission Website which is https://bamua.digitaluniversity.ac.
- The homepage of the university will open. On the homepage go to the “Results” portion.
- Find BAMU Result link. Open it.
- The results page will ask you about your DOB and exam seat number.
- Submitting details will send you BAMU Results.
- Check and download the BAMU University UG/PG Results.
BAMU Course Admissions 2023
|UG Courses for BAMU Admission||Duration|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Mass Communication)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Military Studies)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Thoughts of M.Phule and Dr. Ambedkar)||3 Years|
|B.Com. (e-commerce)||3 Years|
|B.E. (Biotechnology)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Chemical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Computer Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Electronics & Telecom Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Industrial Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Instrumentation Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Production Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.F.A. (Painting)||4 Years|
|B.F.A. (Sculpture)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Applications)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Dairy Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Environmental Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Fisheries)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Instrumentation)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Telecom Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Industrial & Production Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Plastic Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Polymer Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.TPersonnelstrumentation & Control Engineering)||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|PG Courses for BAMU Admission||Duration|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Gandhian Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Marathi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Pali and Buddhist Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Thoughts of M.Phule and Dr. Ambedkar)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Mechanical Design)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Mechanical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Thermal Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science & Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Food Processing Technology)||2 Years|
|MA (Economics)||2 Years|
|Master of Computer Management (M.C.M.)||2 Years|
|Master of Performing Arts (M.P.A.)||2 Years|
|Master of Personnel Management||2 Years|
|Diploma Courses for BAMU Admission||Duration|
|Diploma in Business Management||1 Year|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Management||1 Year|
|Diploma in Pali Buddism||1 Year|
|Diploma in Retail Management||1 Year|
|Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management||1 Year|
BAMU University Study Centres
- Tarabai Shinde Women’s Study Center
- Dr. Ambedkar Study Centre
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Study Centre
- Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Study Centre
- Mahatma Phule Study Centre
- Gautam Buddha Study Centre
- Mahatma Gandhi Study Centre
- Annabhau Sathe Study Centre
- Balasaheb Pawar Study Centre
- Bhagat Singh Study Centre
- Gopinathrao Munde National Institute of Rural Development & Research
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Placement Cell
Department offers a well-structured placement service to its graduating students. Counselling is given by faculty members on career choices and opportunities and what career trends are likely to be. Recruitment takes place between early March and mid-June for second-year students. Placement interviews by recruiting officers of companies are frequently arranged for students on campus.
The placement is almost 100 %. Some student doesn’t opt for placement since they opt for some MBA Course and MS. But those who are eligible for the placement get the placement 100 % in some of the other companies. Placements were almost good here as compared to other colleges. Companies like Infosys, TCS, HCL, IBM, etc. visited our college for placement.
BAMU Affiliated Colleges List
- Pratishthan Arts, Commerce & Science College, Paithan, Dist-Aurangabad
- Shri Sant Sawata Mali Gramin Mahavidyalaya, (Arts & Commerce), Phulambri, Dist-Aurangabad
- Indraraj College of Arts, Commerce & Science, Kohinoor Complex, Bhokardan Road, Sillod, Dist-Aurangabad
- Shiv Chhatrapati College of Arts, Pachod, Tq-Paithan, Dist-Aurangabad
- Dhareshwar Shikshan Sanstha’s College of Arts, Chincholi Limbaji, Tq-Kannad, Dist-Aurangabad
- Ekta Shikshan Prasarak Mandal’s, College of Arts, Bidkin, Tq-Paithan, Dist-Aurangabad
- Kohinoor College of Arts, Khultabad, Dist-Aurangabad
- Vinayakrao Patil Shikshan Prasarak Mandal’s College of Arts and Science, Kannad, Dist-Aurangabad
- Dagdojirao Deshmukh College of Arts, WALUJ, Tq-Gangapur, Dist-Aurangabad
- Sant Kabir Shikshan Prasarak Mandal’s College of Arts, Gondegaon, Tq-Soegaon, Dist-Aurangabad
- Parivartan Education Society’s, Rajarshi Shahu College of Arts, Sadat Nagar, Waluj, Tq-Gangapur, Dist-Aurangabad
- BGP’S Hitech Institute of Technology, Plot No. 119, Bajaj Nagar, MIDC, Waluj, Aurangabad
- Vinayakrao Patil Arts, Commerce & Science Mahavidyalaya, Vaijapur, Dist-Aurangabad
- Sant Dnyaneshwar Mahavidyalaya, Arts, Science & Commerce, Soegaon, Dist-Aurangabad
- Yeshwantrao Chavan, College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Sillod, Dist-Aurangabad
- Chistiya College of Arts, Khultabad, Dist-Aurangabad
- Shri Asaramji Bhandwaldar Arts, Science and Commerce College, Deogaon Rangari, Tq-Kannad, Dist-Aurangabad
- Smt. Taisaheb Kadam Sevabhavi Foundation & Research Centre Sonai’s Yash Institute of Pharmacy, Post Box No.968, Bajaj Nagar, Waluj, MIDC, Aurangabad-431134.
- Marathwada Association for Social Services Aurangabad, A.A. Deshmukh College of Education, Khultabad, Dist-Aurangabad
- Vaibhav Technical Education Institute Magic Computer Academy’s, “Rajlaxmi” Yeshwant Nagar, Paithan, Dist-Aurangabad
- Shivaji College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Kannad, Dist-Aurangabad
- Shri Muktanand Arts, Science & Commerce College, Gangapur, Dist-Aurangabad
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Ranking
- Ranked 85th among the top 100 universities in India (2021)
- Ranked 21st Among top universities In India (2017)
BAMU Contact Details:
- Address: University Campus, Near Soneri Mahal, Jaisingpura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India), 431004
- Contact No.: +91-0240-2403399, 2400431
- BAMU Official Website: www.bamu.ac.in
Other Top Universities in Maharashtra-
- Somaiya Vidyavihar University
- symbiosis international university
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
- Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth
- Gondwana University
- Shivaji University
- Flame University
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Mumbai University
- Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University
- Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth
- Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for BAMU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.