Bundelkhand University Admission 2022: 20 July 2022 was the last date to apply for Bundelkhand University Admission 2022. The university closed the application form for the session 2022-23 on 20 July 2022. Students interested in taking admission to any of the UG or PG programmes must apply for admission before the last date.
Bundelkhand University was started on 26 August 1975. It is accredited by the UGC (University Grants Commission). The university has 40 departments that are running under its administration. Bundelkhand University is accredited by various boards and received awards from state and central government boards for offering quality education. The institution offers 104 technical, professional, research, and vocational courses at UG and PG levels.
Bundelkhand is well-known for its successful placement cell. Graduates are employed in top-notch companies such as HDFC Bank, Just Dial, Axis Bank, Edubridge India Pvt Ltd, Singsys Pvt Ltd, Eris Lifesciences, Genpact, etc.
- The 2022-2023 admission session will start in April, and the admission form will be uploaded soon in the university admission section.
- The university will offer UD, PG, and special courses admissions.
- Some of the courses are Mtech, Btech in Electronics and BTech in Computer Science fields.
- The Bundelkhand Board of Admission will evaluate students based on qualifying examination marks and the overall aggregate on the last qualifying certificate.
- The admission board conducts the qualifying examinations for MSc (Ag), MSW, LLM, MFC, Mpharm, MEd, etc.
- Students who wish to pursue MCA, BTech, MBA, BPharm, and BAMCT must have a UPSEE scorecard to be eligible.
- At the undergraduate level, admission to LLB, BPEd, and BA-LLB is through a qualifying examination conducted by the institution.
- For BBA, BSC, BCA, BPES, BELEd, BA, BCom, and MA, admission is based on the overall aggregates on the 12th standard certificate.
- BEd admission will be run on NCTE norms, and the university will conduct a qualifying examination.
- PhD admissions will be based on aggregates of the CET (Common Eligibility Test).
- The admission form must be filled out online on the university admission portal.
- Admission forms along with required certificates and mark sheets must be submitted in person or by registered mail, speed post, or any other courier service to the university office.
Bundelkhand University Trending Updates:
- Bundelkhand University Admission 2022 last date was 20 July 2022. Click here
- PhD Coursework Counselling Schedule has been realized by the University. Click here for more information.
- BAMS examination centre and schedule. Visit here to check.
- PhD entrance exam result is released on the official website. Students can check their results by roll number. Click here to check.
- Now Students can fill Online Gap Year and Single Subject Admission Request Form. Click here to fill.
Bundelkhand University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Bundelkhand University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0510 232 1158|
|UG Courses||B.Tech., BA|
|PG Courses||M.Tech., MBA|
|Other Courses||LLM, LLB|
|Address||Administration Block, Room No. 105, Bundelkhand University, Kanpur Road, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh 284128|
|Founded||26 August 1975|
Bundelkhand University Admission 2022
The last date of Bundelkhand University Admission for sessions 2022-23 was 20 July 2022. Its campus and all affiliated colleges offer admission for various courses. The university provides admission at UG and PG levels, and it accepts applications from Indian and International students. The courses are in the following fields: Commerce, Law, Management, Engineering, Science, Education and Medicine and Agriculture. Some of the courses are BE, Btech, BArch, LLM, MSc, MBA, etc.
The enrollment process is in April, and it is online on the official university site. Admission to the courses is based on marks from entrance tests and direct admission on merit scores.
The university admission committee considers forms from eligible students only, and applicants must check the eligibility criteria before starting the registration process. The eligibility criteria of some of the courses are mentioned below:
Bundelkhand University UG Admission
- BE/BTech: Applicants must have class 12 from the PCM stream. The minimum cut off mark required is 50%. The admin is based on marks from the entrance test conducted by the university or AKTU ET.
- BCom(Hons): Applicants must have a class 12 with at least 50%. Applicants must be from Commerce or Science stream and must have selected Mathematics. The admission is direct based on scores from the last qualifying level.
- B.Arch: Applicants must have class 12 with at least 50%, and they must have selected Mathematics. The admission is based on marks from AKTU or NATA entrance test.
Bundelkhand University PG Admission
- LLM: Applicants who have graduated with an LLB or BA LLB with at least 50%. The admission is based on marks from entrance tests conducted by the university.
- MSc: The university provides MSc in Electronics, Biochemistry, Statistics, Mathematics, etc. Applicants must have a BSc degree from a relevant field with at least 50%. The admission is direct and entrance based.
- MBA: Applicants must have 50% in their previous graduation. The admin is based on scores from AKTU ET and entrance tests conducted by the university.
- MA: Students who have a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks are Eligible to apply for this Master of Arts PG degree course admission at Bundelkhand University. This PG degree course takes 2-Years to complete. Also, the program is available in many specializations such as Hindi, English Literature, Sanskrit, Applied economics, etc.
Bundelkhand University Admission Important Date
|Application Start||10 April 2022|
|Bundelkhand University Admission Last date||20 July 2022|
|Entrance Test Registration Start||20 July 2022|
|Entrance Test||2 Aug 2022|
|Result Declaration||24 Aug 22|
Bundelkhand University Application Form 2022
The University takes admission through an entrance test. Candidates want to appear in the entrance exam. The eligible and qualified students will be applicable for admission. Students also need to fill out the application form online. candidates will be required to visit the university website. The fee for the application is 1100/- for the general category and 550 for SC/ST. Candidates can also take the direct admission merit. University declares online forms. Students will be required to fill out the form and pay the registration fee of Rs.700/- and 300/- for SC/ST.
How to Apply for BU Jhansi Admission?
- The students must go through the university admission portal.
- Must ensure the eligibility criteria before proceeding with an application form.
- Click Here to apply online form now. https://admission.bujhansi.ac.in
- Choose campus admission/College Professional Program/College admission as per your choice on the open admission portal.
- Apply online for new registration/Login if already registered.
- Select the mode of admission/program DA/ET from Drop Down Menu.
- Students need to fill all required fields and then finally submit them.
- Submit your details against all 6 steps
- Submit admission fee through online modes such as Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificate
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Valid Address Proof
- Passport size Photograph
- Score Card
Bundelkhand University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English Literature)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi Literature)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Music Vocal)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit Literature)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Tourism Studies)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Urdu Literature)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Urdu)||3 Years|
|B.F.A. (Commercial Arts)||3 Years|
|B.F.A. (Drawing & Painting)||4 Years|
|B.T.S. (Tourism Studies)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Applied Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Drawing and Painting)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.B.E. (Master of Business Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Food Science and Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Forensic Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Library & Information Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|B.Tech. (Biomedical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Biotechnology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Instrumentation Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Pharma. (Pharmacognosy)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Ayurveda and Alternative Medicine)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Biochemistry||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Biomedical Sciences)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Forensic Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Environmental Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Actuarial Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biomedical Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Natural Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Animal Husbandry and Drying)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Genetics and Plant Breeding)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Plant Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics and Computer Applications)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|Advance Diploma in Food Microbiology Technology||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Forensic Science||1 Year|
|B.H.M. (Bachelor of Hotel Management)||4 Years|
|M.B.A. (Financial Management )||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (International Business)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Management)||1 Year|
|PGPBM – Post Graduate Programme in Business Management||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management||1 Year|
|B.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Computer Applications)||3 Years|
|B.A. + L.L.B.||5 Years|
|B.Com. (Hons.)||3 Years|
|Master of Finance and Control (MFC)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Tourism)||2 Years|
|M.T.T.M. (Master of Tourism and Travel Management)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)||4 Years|
|M.Phil. (Genetics & Plant Breeding)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agricultural Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agricultural Entomology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agricultural Extension Education)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agriculture Horticulture)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agriculture) (Animal Science and Dairying)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agriculture) Seed Technology||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agroforestry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agronomy)||2 Years|
Bundelkhand University Admission Fee Structure 2022
|Physical Education||₹ 56,700 To ₹ 63,000|
|Management||₹ 54,500 To ₹ 87,400|
|Area Studies||₹ 49,900 To ₹ 52,000|
|Oriental Learning||₹ 54,600 To ₹ 54,500|
|Journalism & Mass Communication||₹ 52,500 To ₹ 54,000|
|Arts||₹ 18,400 To ₹ 19,100|
|Commerce||₹ 38,900 To ₹ 66,700|
|Agriculture||₹ 42,200 To ₹ 61,800|
|Medical Science||₹ 1,89,300 To ₹ 2,38,900|
|Law||₹ 53,200 To ₹ 53,300|
|Science||₹ 35,600 To ₹ 64,800|
|IT & Computer||₹ 1,93,100 To ₹ 1,83,100|
|Education||₹ 40,600 To ₹ 95,600|
|Engineering & Technology||₹ 2,76,600 To ₹ 2,79,400|
|Fine Arts||₹ 44,700 To ₹ 44,600|
|Home Science||₹ 39,300 To ₹ 63,600|
|Social Work||₹ 68,200 To ₹ 68,000|
|Library & Information Science||₹ 15,800 To ₹ 16,600|
Bundelkhand University Faculty
- Er. A.D Hiwarkar
- Dr. A.K. Verma
- Dr. A.K. Nigam
- Pro. A.K. Solanki
- Dr. Yashpal Singh
- Pro J.P. Saini
- Dr. D.C. Dhubariya
- Dr. Suman Yadav
Bundelkhand University Facilities
- Shopping Complex
- University Guest House
- Central Library
- Computer Center
- Auditorium and Conference Halls
- Bundelkhand University International Centre
- Health Center
- Post Office
Bundelkhand University Contact Details:
- Address: Administration Block, Room No. 105, Bundelkhand University, Kanpur Road, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh 284128
- Contact No: 0510 232 1158
- Bundelkhand University Official Website: www.bujhansi.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Bundelkhand University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.