CURAJ Admission 2024: There are lots of UG & PG courses available such as BTech, MTech, Mpharm, MA, MSc, MBA, MCom etc at CURAJ. The application form is disclosed at @www.curaj.ac.in for CURAJ Admission. Those applicants who have a previous relevant degree with a 45% score can take UG, PG and PhD Admission based on educational level. Students also have to pay Rs 1,100 as a PhD application form fee. The admission will be done based on an entrance exam and for some courses will be based on merit score.
CURAJ Admission Updates (February 2024)
- CURAJ PG admission is done through the CUET PG entrance exam, and the last date to apply was 10 February 2024. Source
- The National Test Agency will conduct the CUET PG examination from 11 March to 28 March 2024.
- The Central University of Rajasthan has invited online applications for various PG programs for the session 2024. Source
- The registration window for CUET UG is expected to commence in 1st week of March. CUET UG exam is scheduled to take place between May 15, 2024, and May 31, 2024, for individuals seeking admission to UG courses at Central University of Rajasthan.
Central University of Rajasthan Admission:
- UG Courses: The undergraduate degree courses are B-Tech, BA, BSc, B.Ed, B.Voc, and so on. There must be a minimum of 10+2 level of education completed in a related study area with a 50% score. UG admissions will be based on the score of the CUET exam.
- PG Courses: CURAJ offers the PG education for courses like ME, M-Tech, M.Arch, M.Com, M.Pharma, MA, MBA, MSc, and more. Each willing candidate must hold a UG degree in a related discipline with a 50% score.
- Diploma, Certificate: After completing 10+2 or equivalent in any field, the candidates can also apply for CURAJ certificate and diploma courses.
- Exams: CURAJ provides admissions to UG courses through CUET UG scores and to PG courses for CUET PG entrance exam scores.
- Dates for exams: The CUET UG exam will be held from 15-31 May 2024 and the CUET PG entrance exam will take place from 11 to 28 March 2024.
- Admission date: The application forms of each candidate will be submitted online at https://www.curaj.ac.in. Candidates can apply to UG courses till February 2024 and to PG courses till 10 February 2024.
- How to Apply: Candidates will open the online application form and fill out the form. The academic documents must be uploaded within the form.
- Last year’s Placements: A total of 619 students participated in the CURAJ placement 2023 and about 200 students got placement. The mean average package offered to the candidates was about INR 1.3 to 2.6 LPA.
CURAJ Admission 2024 Highlights
|Central University of Rajasthan
|Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
|Entrance and Merit-Based
|UG, PG, and Doctorate
|Hostel, Library, Laboratory, Cafeteria, Medical
|Email for inquiry
CURAJ Admission 2024
Students also can apply for BTech, MTech, Mpharm, MA, MSc, MBA, MCom etc at CURAJ. Also, the university releases their application form on the official portal. Selection for CURAJ Admission will be done based on the Merit and CUET Score. CCMT Entrance exam will be conducted for MBA courses.
Admission to the Integrated MSc, MA Cultural Informatics, MA English, BTech CSE, BTech BME, and so on, can be taken during the admission session of the Central University of Rajasthan in the 2024 session.
- The JEE Mains valid score has a significant impact on whether an applicant is admitted to the Bachelor of Technology (BTech) program.
- CUET UG and CUET PG scores are used to define admission to CURAJ UG and PG courses’ admission.
CURAJ Admission UG 2024
Candidates who will take the CURAJ CUET UG entrance exam can fill out the registration form for 5-year integrated program admission before the last date. The examination will be conducted from 15 May 2024 to 31 May 2024, and the registration process will begin in the 2nd week of April 2024. The University provides entrance score-based admission to the various UG courses such as BA, Bcom, BSc, BBA, etc for the 2024 session.
BSc+MSc: An integrated MSc program is offered at the UG level by CURAJ where candidates who have completed a minimum level of intermediate and have secured a 50% score in its annual exams are eligible to apply. The entrance Exam score will also be a selection parameter.
CURAJ Admission PG 2024
CURAJ University offers PG courses in various streams like Arts, Science, Architecture, Management, Commerce, and law. MA, MSc, MBA, M Pharm, MCom, and MTech are the top courses available with many specialization courses at CURAJ. Admission to the Central University of Rajasthan PG courses will be based on the CUET PG entrance exam score, and the last date to apply is 24 January 2024. The examination will be held between 11 March 2024 to 28 March 2024.
- MTech: Master of Technology in computer science and technology can be pursued at CURAJ. This course holds a minimum study duration of 2 years. There must have been a valid entrance exam score secured by the applicant to be eligible.
- MPharma: Master of Pharmacy is a PG-level course at the Central University of Rajasthan. Students must have to BPharma degree with 55% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS category students 5% is given by CURAJ. Apart from that students also have to appear in GPAT 2024 entrance test for MPharma Admission. Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Pharmaceutics are the two top specializations available at CURAJ.
- MA: Masters of Arts is a PG-level course at CURAJ. The eligibility of CURAJ this course is a UG degree such as BBA, BA, BCom, BBM, etc along with 50% score. 5% is relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS category students. There are multiple specializations such as Cultural Informatics, English, Hindi, Economics, MA Education etc.
- MSc: Atmospheric Science, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Computer Science, Digital Society, Microbiology and so on specializations are available in MSc at CURAJ. UG degree holders in the relevant stream are required to apply for CURAJ MSc admission 2024.
CURAJ Admission Ph.D.
The Central University of Rajasthan provides numerous Ph.D. subjects or disciplines; more than 25+ choices are available. The basis of admission into Ph.D. programs is an entrance test followed by an interview. CURAJ admissions offer 181 seats for Ph.D. programs.
Candidates who have a Masters’s degree in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Commerce, CS, Architecture, and any other relevant course easily can enrol on this CURAJ PhD. 55% is required in their previous PG degree and 5% of relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PWD and EWS. Thier are lots of specializations of PHD which are PhD Education, PhD English, PhD Computer Science, PhD Commerce, PhD Chemistry and many more.
CURAJ Admission Application Form 2024
For the year 2024, CURAJ has started accepting applications in online mode. There will be an entrance exam that will have to qualify each candidate to reach the process of final admissions. Students receiving the admissions offer will fill out the admission forms.
How to Apply for CURAJ Admission 2024?
- The website of CURAJ is running the application portal that can be opened through the link https://www.curaj.ac.in.
- An application can be downloaded by clicking on the admission menu.
- There will be given instructions that must have been read before filling out the form.
- The form will include the portions to be filled with the academic details.
- All the details that you provide must be supported by uploading the documents.
- After the submission of the form students will be informed soon of the entrance exam date.
CURAJ Admission Contact Details
- Address: NH-8, Bandarsindari, Tehsil Kishangarh, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305817
- Phone: 01463 257 508
Other Top 10 Universities in Rajasthan
- Maharaja Ganga Singh University
- The University of Kota
- Jay Narain Vyas University
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
- Maharaja Surajmal Brij University
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University
- Rajasthan University
- Shekhawati University
- Govind Guru Tribal University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.