MCBU Admission 2023: Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University, or MCBU, was inviting online application forms for UG ULC-3. The deadline for MCBU Admission 2023 was 31 August 2023. Students can apply for BA, BSc, BCom, MA MCom, MSc, PhD etc courses along with many specializations at Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University.
MCBU Admission Latest Updates
- MCBU Online Admission was started based on UG ULC-3, the last date was 31 August 2023 for registration. Source
- Online application form of ULC for UTD second phase was released for Vacant Seats to unregister students at MCBU, the last date was 10 August 2023. Source
- UG & PG Registration was closed at Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University. The last date to apply was 10 June 2023 for MCBU Admission 2023. Source
- The entrance exam for PhD admission 2023-24 will be held on 11 June 2023. Source
- MCBU has started PhD admission 2023-24 in 9 specializations. The last date to apply for admission is 28 May 2023. Source
- More updates can be found on the official website of the university for MCBU Admission 2023. (Click Here)
Here, students may apply for admission to courses like MA Sanskrit, MA Hindi, MA Economics, and more. The admission would be granted on the performance of qualifying or entrance test merit. One can apply to MCBU courses by visiting the www.mchhatrasaluniversity.com
- The admission fee for MCBU programs is typically seen as INR 500, and the application form fee of the university is INR 100. Candidates may deposit the course fee with a demand draft/challan.
- The confirmation of admission can be received upon the registered email id.
- MCBU offer only 3 courses at the UG level along with many specialisations such as Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) and Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com).
- More information on admission can be attained through the established section of the article.
MCBU Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, BBA|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A, M.Com, MSc, MCA, MBA|
|Address||Panna Road, Govt. Maharaja P.G. College campus, Chhatarpur, (M.P.)-471001, India|
MCBU Admission 2023
UG & PG application form is now closed at MCBU. The last date to fill out the application form was 31 August 2023 for MCBU Admission 2023 (only for UG courses based on UCL phase 3).
It provides admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Students can take courses in the following areas: Engineering, Medicine, Arts and Languages, Life Sciences, Social Science, Education, Law, Commerce, Management, Mathematics, and Home Science.
MCBU offers courses at UG and PG levels. The courses are BA (English, Philosophy, etc.), BSc (Physics, Chemistry, etc) MBA, BAMS, B.Ed., etc. The university considers application forms from students who fulfill the eligibility criteria, and the registration process is online on the university site.
MCBU Admission process is merit-based. The admission committee uses scores from the last qualifying level to evaluate applicants. Admission to undergraduate courses is based on 10+2 final examinations. Applicants must have completed their class 12 final examination from a reputed board.
MCBU Admission (PG) is also merit-based, and the university uses the overall aggregate from the UG level final examination. The UGC or an equivalent must recognize the undergraduate degree from a university. Check the eligibility criteria of the course you want to apply for before starting the admissions process. The eligibility criteria for some of the courses are mentioned below:
MCBU UG Admission 2023
MCBU admission cycle for the UG course admission to session 2023. The admission process starts on 08 February 2023. The closing date for submitting the registration was 31 August 2023. The registration process will be completed online for all the courses.
The students have to secure at least a minimum of 55 % of marks in their 12th from any decent recognized board. Applicants must have fulfilled the criteria for UG course admission. applicants must pass out an entrance exam for a particular course. The students will be selected based on ranks in the qualified exams.
for bachelor’s courses such as BBA, B.Com, BSc in Chemistry, BA in English, and the rest. Applicants must have obtained valid marks in the entrance test administered by the MCBU selection will be completed on the achieved marks in the exams.
- BA (English, philosophy, etc.): Students have to complete the 12th class from the recognized board with at least a 50 percent score. selection will be based on the merit score and entrance exam.
- B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry, Etc): Applicants must have a class 10 + 2 certificates from a recognized state or central board. The applicant must have selected physics, Chemistry, biology, or mathematics.
- BCom: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG level course which is available at Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University. BCom in computer application is the top specialisation at MCBU along with career scope. Those candidates who have 12th pass with 50% out degree easily can enrol this MCBU BCom.
Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University PG Admission
Students can apply in various fields like management, arts, accounting, business, and many others. Students have to pass out the bachelor’s degree for the master’s degree course at Maharaja Chhatrasal University and other eligibility criteria should match. Selection will depend on the basis of Students last examination or entrance exam. eligibility are mentioned below.
- MBA: Admission process for MBA courses will be done through entrance exams like XAT, MAT, CMAT, or equivalent. In order to apply students have to complete their bachelor’s degree course from a recognized university and must obtain 50% marks.
- MA: Both criteria are included for admission to this course, such as a 50% score in 10+2+3 and an entrance exam score.
- M.Com: Students with a 10+2+3 degree qualification with a 50% score can apply for this course. Selection in this course is entrance-based.
MCBU PhD Admission 2023
Admission to PhD programmes has started at Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University for the academic session 2023-24. The MCBU PhD Admission’s last date was 28 May 2023. The university is offering admission to 9 specializations. Admission will be taken through the entrance exam and the exam will be held on 11 June 2023. Students must fill out the before the deadline.
MCBU Application Form 2023
The registration form must be filled out in its entirety in order for you to be able to register for any of the courses mentioned above. It is possible to register online by going to the University’s website: www.mchhatrasuluniversity.com, which has an online registration form available for use. During the month of July, the University posts a registration form on its website, and the registration process is usually carried out between July and August of each year.
The registration form is posted online on the university website. Applicants must use their first name, email address, mobile number, level of education, and board of studies to register themselves. Submit the duly filled registration form along with the necessary documents.
How To Apply for MCBU Admission 2023?
- Visit the official site: www.mchhatrasuluniversity.com.
- Applicants must first register themselves by providing their first name, last name, mobile number, email address, etc.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your mobile number or email address.
- The confirmation email contains your user id and password.
- Use the password and user id to log in.
- Please fill out the registration form displayed.
- Pay the registration fee and submit the registration form along with the relevant documents.
Applicants must attach the necessary certificates and mark sheets to the Registration form and Submit it.
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets and certificates
- Graduation degree
- Transfer certificates
- Migration certificates
MCBU Course Admissions
|BA + LL.B||5 Years|
Contact Details of MCBU:
- Address: Panna Road, Govt. Maharaja P.G. College campus, Chhatarpur, (M.P.) 471001, India
- Phone: 07682-244442
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MCBU Official Website: https://mcbu.mponline.gov.in
Other Top Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Oriental University
- Raja Mansingh Tomar Music & Arts University
- The Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education
- Rani Durgavati University
- Vikram University
- Dr. Harisingh Gour University
- Mp Bhoj Open University
- Devi Ahilya University
- Barkatullah University
- Jiwaji University
Disclaimer: All the dates are tentative and the information mentioned above are only for general information purposes. visit the official site to know more.
Be the first to leave a review.