MCBU Admission: 31 August 2022 is expected to be the last date to apply for MCBU Admission 2022. Application forms will be soon released on the official website and students must need to fill out an online application form before the last date. The application process will be available online as well as offline. The dates will be announced on the website. Admissions for the MCBU PhD program have begun for the 2022-23 academic year.
MCBU stands for Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University. This MCB University is going to announce the admission process to invite students for the academic session 2022. There are over 50 undergraduate and postgraduate study courses offered by the University. Along with these courses, entries will also be provided for various vocational and distance learning courses.
The selection in UG courses will be merit-based, and all such courses will have a duration of three years. Entries to PG courses will be entrance-based, and all these courses are for two years. The duration of some courses is varying such as for some diploma courses the complete duration is one year.
MCBU Trending Updates:
- MCBU Examination 2022 date sheet has been released. Students can download their exam schedules here.
- Revised Notification – Exam Form Undergraduate Courses B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.H.Sc./B.B.A. Regarding filling the second and third year (regular / self-study / supplementary / failed) session March-2022. Click Here
- Information – Regarding enrollment of students admitted in UTD (Graduate/Diploma/Certificate) courses. Click Here
MCBU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, BBA|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A, M.Com, MSc, MCA, MBA|
|Address||Panna Road, Govt. Maharaja P.G. College campus, Chhatarpur, (M.P.)-471001, India|
MCBU Admission 2022
MCBU University provides admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Students can take courses in the following areas: Engineering, Medicine, Arts and Languages, Life Sciences, Social Science, Education, Law, Commerce, Management, Mathematics, and Home Science.
MCBU offers courses at UG and PG levels. The courses are BA(English, Philosophy, etc.), BSc(Physics, Chemistry, etc.), MBA, BAMS, BEd, etc. The university considers application forms from students who fulfill the eligibility criteria, and the registration process is online on the university site.
The admission process is merit-based. The admission committee uses scores from the last qualifying level to evaluate applicants. Admission to undergraduate courses is based on 10 + 2 final examinations. Applicants must have completed their class 12 final examination from a reputed board.
MCBU PG Admission is also merit-based, and the university uses the overall aggregate from the UG level final examination. The UGC or an equivalent must recognize the undergraduate degree from a university. Check the eligibility criteria of the course you want to apply for before starting the admissions process. The eligibility criteria for some of the courses are mentioned below:
MCBU UG Admission
MCB University offers a wide range of UG courses in the fields of Science, Commerce, Arts, Home Science, Vocational course, and Agriculture. Interested candidates can apply for admission to any one of their favorite courses by visiting the official site @mchhatrasaluniversity.com/. The eligibility criteria to apply for UG Course admission at MBC University is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board of Senior Secondary education.
- BA (English, philosophy, etc.): Applicant must have a class 12 graduation from a recognized state or central board.
- B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry, Etc): Applicants must have a class 10 + 2 certificates from a recognized state or central board. The applicant must have selected physics, Chemistry, biology, or mathematics.
- B.Ed: Applicants must have a valid bachelor’s degree relevant to the field. The cut-off mark required is 50%.
Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University PG Admission
- MBA: Applicants must have a valid bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Applicants are also required to clear the CMAT entrance examination.
- MA: Both criteria are included for admission to this course, such as a 50% score in 10+2+3 and an entrance exam score.
- M.Com: Students with a 10+2+3 degree qualification with a 50% score can apply for this course. Selection in this course is entrance-based.
MCBU Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Opens||30 July 2022|
|MCBU Admission Last Date||31 August 2022|
|Merit List||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
MCBU University Application Form 2022
Admission to the courses mentioned above is through a duly filled registration form. The registration form is submitted on the university website: www.mchhatrasuluniversity.com. The university posts the form in July, and the registration process is in the July-August session.
The registration form is posted online on the university website. Applicants must use their first name, email address, mobile number, level of education, and board of studies to register themselves. Submit the duly filled registration form along with the necessary documents.
How To Apply for MCBU Admission?
- Visit the official site: www.mchhatrasuluniversity.com.
- Applicants must first register themselves by providing their first name, last name, mobile number, email address, etc.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your mobile number or email address.
- The confirmation email contains your user id and password.
- Use the password and user id to log in.
- Please fill out the registration form displayed.
- Pay the registration fee and submit the registration form along with the relevant documents.
Applicants must attach the necessary certificates and mark sheets to the registration form and submit it.
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets and certificates
- Graduation degree
- Transfer certificates
- Migration certificates
MCBU Course Admissions
|BA + LL.B||5 Years|
Contact Details of MCBU:
- Address: Panna Road, Govt. Maharaja P.G. College campus, Chhatarpur, (M.P.) 471001, India
- Phone: 07682-244442
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MCBU Official Website: https://mcbu.mponline.gov.in
Other Top Universities in Madhya Pradesh-
- Oriental University
- Raja Mansingh Tomar Music & Arts University
- The Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education
- Rani Durgavati University
- Vikram University
- Dr Harisingh Gour University
- Mp Bhoj Open University
- Devi Ahilya University
- Barkatullah University
- Jiwaji University
Be the first to leave a review.