MA Admission 2022: Masters of Arts is a postgraduate degree course designed to be completely covered within a time period of two years. The students who come from a background in arts, humanities and social science are welcome to apply for this course. MA degree can be taken among subjects of MA Development Studies, MA Society and Culture, MA English, and so on. Such MA admissions in all colleges are mostly done on a merit basis. In India, the top colleges offering the MA degree program are Hansraj College, Hindu College, Miranda College, and LSR New Delhi. Almost all MA colleges and Universities in India begin the admission process in the month of May or June.
Eligibility Criteria for MA Admission
The qualifying conditions for MA admissions are given as follows:
- First of all, a candidate needs to qualify for a bachelor’s education in arts or other related domains.
- BA degree will be preferred and the passing score of candidates should be equal to 50% or more of it.
- Previously studied subjects of arts and humanities will be taken into focus.
MA Admissions Fee Structure
Starting from INR 15000 to INR 30000 is the average tuition fee range for the MA degree and the variance in fee is depending on the college.
Application Form or Admission Procedure
The admissions process for this course is mostly managed by the college in online mode and in some colleges, offline applications are also accepted. These admissions are usually merit-based and conducted directly based on the previous qualification. Entrances are also conducted by some institutes such as TISS, Jadavpur University, Jawaharlal Nehru University, and Calcutta University.
Why Study MA?
- There are multiple disciplines within which a MA degree can be taken and this increases the knowledge level of students in that specific field they choose to study.
- From both the business and academic circles the MA students get the chance of lectures to know more about the practical field.
- Students who get a bachelor’s degree are easily get employed in top companies but in order to increase the position level or to get a promotion, they need a MA degree.
- The curriculum of this course provides a chance for students for learning a good number of subjects at an advanced level.
MA Admission 2022: How to Apply?
Applications for the MA program are also submitted in an online manner like for other courses. Students must follow the stages after the admissions process has begun.
- The website of the respective university will be opened to get the form.
- Students will pay an application fee and submit the form.
- In direct admissions, students will be called for an interview while in entrance based admissions entrance exam will be taken prior to the interview.
- On final selection, students will accept their admission offers.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BBA Admission||MBA Marketing Admission|
|BBM Admission||MBBS Admission|
|BCA Admission||MCA Admission|
|BCom Admission||MCom Admission|
|BEd Admission||MLIS Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.