MGCGV Admission 2023: Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya (MGCGV) applications for admission will begin on 10 July 2023 (tentaive). University will not be entertained the application form after the deadline with the common application form fee. The last date for submission of the MGCGV UG, and PG programs registration cum application form is 30 July 2023 (Tentative).
MSCGV Trending Update
- NTA has announced the CUET-UG 2023 registration for admission and the last date to register is 30 March 2023.Source
Late admission can be taken with help of paying an additional fee. MGCGV will commence admission access for several stream-designed programs such as BJMC, BA Hindi, MSW, MLIB, BBA, and more. Admission to the MGCGV can be taken by visiting www.mgcgv.mponline.gov.in
- The general application form fee for all programs (UG, and PG) is INR 600. MP resident SC/ST category candidates may pay the fee of rupees 300.
- The late fee for all candidates is not more than 250 rupees.
- Phd aspirants needed to deposit the fee of INR 1,500 when enrolling.
- Graduate program admission cannot be taken without the performance in the ALL India Common Entrance Test (CUET).
MGCGV Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||12 February 1991|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BA.(Yoga) B.Mus, BFA, BJMC, B.Lib.I.Sc., BSW, BPE, B.Com|
|Offered PG Courses||MJMC, M.Lib, ISc. MFA, MSW, MBA|
|Address||Police Line Road, Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh 471001|
MGCGV Admission 2023
A 12th grade or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks is the eligibility criteria for UG admissions. The university has an entrance exam for providing admissions at the PG level, and also requires you to obtain a bachelor’s degree in the related field.
MGCGV has a variety of UG specializations. The university has many B.Tech specialization, B.Sc specializations, BE.d, etc. The university offers 24 PG courses. Below is a list of the most common PG courses available.
- Soil Science
- Social Work
- MBA programs
- Fine Arts
- Rural-E-governance, etc
MGCGV UG Admission
In this university, various courses are available under the UG programme. Interested candidates can join courses like B.Voc, BSc, BCA, and specializations, after completing the 10+2 form recognized board. Admission to the bachelor’s degree will provide through a merit score or entrance exam. Candidates have to match other criteria for admission to their desired course.
- B.Voc: This University offers a B.Voc degree in almost 5 specializations. Students will be provided merit-based admissions.
- BSc: The BSc degree is taught in 6 different specializations, and students can enroll after passing 10+2. The education must be from any well-known educational board in India.
MGCGV B.Tech Admission
- The MGCGV conducts a particular entrance exam to select students along with a counseling round for admission. For selection to the B-Tech, students will have to qualify for an exam named PAT organized by the university, followed by counseling.
- Admissions are offered for 24 PG courses, and all of those have 2 years.
MGCGV University PG Admission
MGCGV Admission for postgraduate courses will start soon for the session 2023. A bachelor’s degree holder in relevant subjects can apply for admission to PG courses. The university offers courses like MA, MBA, MJMC, MCom, MSc, etc. Generally, the duration to complete a PG degree is 2 years.
- MA: The Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodhya Viswhavidyalaya offers Master of Arts programs in a variety of disciplines. Students can choose from a variety of MA programs, including Painting, Social Work, Political Science, and Women’s Studies. For admission to this program, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree, such as a BA, in any field.
- MBA: The Directorate of management, MP Government, conducts an entrance exam form for the aspirants who applied for the MBA program. This Directorate also organizes a counseling round after the written exam. Besides entrance exams, a student must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- MJMC: A master’s degree in Journalism and Mass Communication can be pursued after completing graduation in the related field.
PhD Admission 2023
PhD Admission will start on 27 September 2023 (tentatively) at MGCGV. Registration for PhD will close in the month of October 2023. PhD registration fee is Rs 1500 for general students and for the OBC, Sc, and ST students application fee is Rs 750. PhD entrance exam will be offline for 2023 academic session.
MGCGV Application Form 2023
MGCGV University offers various PG and UG programs through distance and regular modes. The MGCGV admission for distance courses is open, and the admission form was released in January on the official university site.
- Course and Department Details: Students must select the department and the courses they want to pursue.
- Applicant Details: Applicants must provide their names, guardian or parents’ names, dates of birth, and email addresses.
- Correspondence Address: Applicants must provide their physical address.
- Academic Records: Places provide all your academic achievements in this section.
- Center Details: Applicants must add information about the study center they choose to use.
- Last qualifying examination particulars: Provide scores from your previous qualifying level.
- Attachments: Students must upload scanned copies of their original academic scorecards.
- Photo: Upload a signed passport-size photo.
- Declaration: In this section, students must read the terms and conditions listed and select the box if they agree.
Please use this direct link to quickly access the admission form. The admission form has nine sections, and the applicants must fill all the sections. The nine sections are mentioned above:
How To Apply For MGCGV Admission 2023?
- For admissions 2023 at the MGCGV, applications will be accepted online; the students can apply by visiting the university’s official website.
- Fill out the application form online, or students can download the form and fill in the form manually.
- The application fee is INR 600 for all General aspirants, and for the SC/ST and Women candidates, the application fee is INR 300.
- This application fee will be paid into MGCGV’s bank account.
MGCGV Course Admissions
|B.F.A. (Sculpture)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Applied Arts)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Rural Development)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Agri-business)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Rural Development and Management)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Agronomy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Bioinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Extension and Communication)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Extension Education)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Genetics and Plant Breeding)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geoinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Home Science – Extension Education)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Horticulture- Fruit Production and Post-Harvest Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Horticulture)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Horticulture-Floriculture and Land Scaping)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Horticulture-Vegetable Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Live Stock Production & Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Remote Sensing and GIS)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Water Resources Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|MA (Painting)||2 Years|
|MA (Political Science)||2 Years|
|MA (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|MA (Sculpture)||2 Years|
|MA (Social Work)||2 Years|
|MA (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
About Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodhya Viswhavidyalaya
MGCVV is located in Madhya Pradesh, founded in 1991. B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech, MPhil, MA, MBA, and M.Sc are some of the courses for admission at the university. MGCGV University focuses on vocational and cultural courses that students are interested in taking because they want to learn more about them. Music, yoga, and other courses that give students a chance to learn about other cultures are also taught.
The university requires all applicants to clear an entrance examination. B.Tech students must pass the PAT examination and go for the counseling round. MBA applicants have to take the test from the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of MP.
The university has reservation criteria they follow during the admission process. The university has reserved 30% of the seats for women. The university reserves 80% of the seats for students from MP, and the rest 20% are for students from other states. The university announced that the reservation criteria for the SC/ST/OBC would be based on the rules and regulations of the state government.
MGCGV Contact Details:
- Address: Chitrakoot, Satna Madhya Pradesh, India-485334
- Phone No.: 07670-265411 to 265516
- MGCGV University Official Website: http://gramodayachitrakoot.ac.in
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for MGCGV University Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.