MGCGV Admission 2022: Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya (MGCGV) July 2022 Admission will be soon going to start for its UG and PG level programmes. The admission process is expected to start in June. The university offers more than 50 undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
The admission process will be online on the MGCGV university website. Interested applicants must visit the website to access the admission form. The university has admission courses in the Arts, Agriculture, Rural Development and Bussiness faculties.
Application Fees: Applicants that are interested in the MGCGV Admission 2022 process have to prepare to pay an entry fee. The entry fee has to be submitted to the university bank account, and the details will be mentioned below. The application fee for the general category is INR 600, and for the special category (SC/ST from MP) and women are to pay INR 300 only.
Note: The particular category must provide proof or certificate, and the entry fee is non-refundable.
MGCGV Trending Updates:
- The university released an official notice regarding admission in MSc Agriculture for vacant seats of sessions 2021-22. Counselling will be held on 21 January 2022. So, all interested students are advised to be present along with all required documents & fees of approx INR 22,000. To know more click here.
- Time table and instructions for the semester examinations of the first / third / fifth / seventh semester undergraduate / postgraduate 2022. Click Here
MGCGV Admission Highlights
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||12 February 1991|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BA.(Yoga) B.Mus, BFA, BJMC, B.Lib.I.Sc., BSW, BPE, B.Com|
|Offered PG Courses||MJMC, M.Lib, Isc. MFA, MSW, MBA|
|Address||Police Line Road, Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh 471001|
MGCGV Admission 2022
A 12th grade or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks is the eligibility criteria for UG admissions. The university has an entrance exam for providing admissions at the PG level, and also requires you to obtain a bachelor’s degree in the related field.
MGCGV have a variety of UG specializations. The university has many B. Tech specialization, B.Sc specializations, BE.d,etc. The university offers 24 PG courses. Below is a list of the most common PG courses available.
- Soil Science
- Social Work
- MBA programs
- Fine Arts
- Rural-E-governance, etc
MGCGV UG Admission
- B.Voc: This University offers a B.Voc degree in almost 5 specializations. Students will be provided merit-based admissions.
- BSc: The BSc degree is taught in 6 different specializations, and students can enroll after passing 10+2. The education must be from any well known educational board in India.
MGCGV B.Tech Admission
- The MGCGV conducts a particular entrance exam to select students along with a counselling round for admission. Selection to the B-Tech, students will have to qualify for an exam named PAT organized by the university, followed by counseling.
- Admissions are offered for 24 PG courses, and all of those have 2 years. These admissions for the year 2022 are expected to take place in June 2022.
MGCGV University PG Admission
- MA: The Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodhya Viswhavidyalaya offers Masters of Arts programmes in a variety of disciplines. Students can choose from a variety of MA programs, including Painting, Social Work, Political Science, and Women’s Studies. For admission to this program, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree, such as a BA, in any field.
- MBA: The Directorate of management, MP Government, conducts an entrance exam form for the aspirants who applied for the MBA program. This Directorate also organizes a counselling round after the written exam. Besides entrance exams, a student must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- MJMC: A master’s degree in Journalism and Mass Communication can be pursued after completing graduation in the related field.
MGCGV Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form start||2 June 2022|
|MGCGV Admission Last Date||30 July 2022|
|Entrance Test||12 July 2022|
|Result date||20 July 2022|
|Merit List||28 July 2022|
|Counselling||7 August 2022|
MGCGV Application Form 2022
MGCGV University offers various PG and UG programs through distance and regular mode. The MGCGV admission for distance courses is open, and the admission form was released in January on the official university site.
- Course and Department Details: Students must select the department and the courses they want to pursue.
- Applicant Details: Applicants must provide their names, guardian or parents’ names, dates of birth, and email addresses.
- Correspondence Address: Applicants must provide their physical address.
- Academic Records: Places provide all your academic achievements in this section.
- Center Details: Applicants must add information about the study center they choose to use.
- Last qualifying examination particulars: Provide scores from your previous qualifying level.
- Attachments: Students must upload scanned copies of their original academic scorecards.
- Photo: Upload a signed passport size photo.
- Declaration: In this section, students must read the terms and conditions listed and select the box if they agree.
Please use this direct link to quickly access the admission form. The admission form has nine sections, and the applicants must fill all the sections. The nine sections are mentioned above:
How To Apply For MGCGV Admission?
- For admissions 2022 at the MGCGV, applications will be accepted online; the students can apply by visiting the university’s official website.
- Fill the application form online, or students can download the form and fill in the form manually.
- The application fee is INR 600 for all General aspirants, and for the SC/ST and Women candidates, the application fee is INR 300.
- This application fee will be paid into the MGCGV’s bank account.
MGCGV Course Admissions
|B.F.A. (Sculpture)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Applied Arts)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Rural Development)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Agri-business)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Rural Development and Management)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Agronomy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Bioinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Extension and Communication)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Extension Education)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Genetics and Plant Breeding)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geoinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Home Science – Extension Education)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Horticulture- Fruit Production and Post Harvest Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Horticulture)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Horticulture-Floriculture and Land Scaping)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Horticulture-Vegetable Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Live Stock Production & Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Remote Sensing and GIS)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Water Resources Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|MA (Painting)||2 Years|
|MA (Political Science)||2 Years|
|MA (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|MA (Sculpture)||2 Years|
|MA (Social Work)||2 Years|
|MA (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
About Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodhya Viswhavidyalaya
MGCVV is located in Madhya Pradesh, founded in 1991. B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech, MPhil, MA, MBA, and M.Sc are some of the courses for admission at the university. MGCGV University focuses on vocational and cultural courses that students are interested in taking because they want to learn more about them. Music, yoga, and other courses that give students a chance to learn about other cultures are also taught.
The university requires all the applicants to clear an entrance examination.B.Tech students must pass the PAT examination and go for the counselling round. MBA applicants have to take the test from the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of MP.
The university has reservation criteria they follow during the admission process. The university has reserved 30% of the seats for women. The university reserves 80% of the seats for students from MP, and the rest 20% are for students from other states. The university announced that the reservation criteria for the SC/ST/OBC would be based on the rules and regulations of the state government.
MGCGV Contact Details:
- Address: Chitrakoot, Satna Madhya Pradesh, India-485334
- Phone No.: 07670-265411 to 265516
- MGCGV University Official Website: http://gramodayachitrakoot.ac.in
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for MGCGV University Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.