Amity University Noida Admission 2023: Amity University Noida has commenced the registration for various courses for session 2023. 10 April 2023 is the last date to apply for Amity University Noida Admission 2023-24. The university offers a number of UG, PG, Doctoral, Diploma, and Certificate courses that can be categorized into many streams with a variety of specializations. A merit-based admissions process and entrance exams are used to select students for these programs.
Amity University Trending Updates
- Amity University Noida Admission is ongoing for UG & PG courses for session 2023, the deadline to apply at @www.amity.edu till 10 April 2023. Source
- Amity University Noida will conduct the PET for PhD admission on 1 February 2023. Source
Amity University Noida was founded in 1986. It has become a benchmark for global education. The Amity University in Noida offers a wide range of courses. It is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The university campus was founded in 2003 and is affiliated with the UGC. It offers a B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering, an M.Sc in development studies, and numerous other courses.
A wide range of degrees is offered by Amity University in Noida, including engineering, law, medicine, forensic sciences, animation, and anthropology. On its Noida campus, Amity University offers M.Phil. and PhD programs in addition to undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Soon, the university will announce the admission dates for new session. Students can apply online at the university’s website.
- can I get direct admission to Amity University in Noida? Yes, one can get admission into amity university Noida directly, after filling out the admission form for session 2023.
- An application form for Amity University would normally cost you INR 1100, and you can either purchase it online or at the campus on which you wish to enrol.
- For B.Tech course, Amity University Noida admission conducts Amity JEE.
- The B.Arch program is open to candidates with valid NATA/ JEE Main Paper II or UPSEE Paper IV scores.
- In addition to valid scores from CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ NMAT, any score from XAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ NMAT is also accepted.
- An English language test is conducted in addition to the written exam, followed by a group discussion or personal interview for Amity University Noida admission.
- If necessary, one will be required to complete written and creative tests related to your course.
- Upon completion of academic preparation, you will take the Amity entrance test and sit for an interview with M.Phil., PhD, or Psy.D. students.
Amity University Noida Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Amity University Noida|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||0120 244 5252|
|UG Courses||B.Sc., BA, B.Com, B.Arch, B.Pharma, B.Tech, BCA, BBA|
|PG Courses||LLM, M.Arch, M.Phil, M.A,M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, MCA|
|Address||Sector-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313|
|Location||Block – J2, Ground Floor, Amity University Campus, Sector-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201313 (UP)|
|Affiliated With||UGC, AIU, ACU, NAAC, WASC|
Amity University Noida Admission 2023
The 2023 admission process is open now; the last date to apply for Amity University Noida Admission 2023 is 10 April 2023. The University admission procedure has begun for the 2023 academic session. Students have a variety of courses and the admission procedure is through the merit scores as well as the entrance test available. Students should check the eligibility criteria for admissions. It offers various P.G., U.G., and Doctoral courses (PhD).
Admissions are available for postgraduate, undergraduate, and doctoral courses at Amity University Noida. A few of the courses available include the BSc program, the MSc program, the MA program, the BA program, the BTech program, the MBA program, etc. Students interested in Amity University admission can start their application process. The registration process is online on the university site, and students can create their accounts on the Amity University Noida admission portal.
Use your first name, email, last name, and mobile number to create an account, and after you have successfully created your account, log in to fill out the admission form. Submit the Amity University Noida admission form along with the relevant documents necessary for verification.
Amity University Noida UG Admission
Amity University Noida will accept students who have passed Class 10 + 2 from a reputed board. The cut-off marks are different for each U.G. course. Before starting your application, check if you have the cut-off marks required for the program. Courses like BTech, BSc, BA, BElEd, BDes, BVA, BFA, & more are available in various specializations. The last date to apply for Amity University 2023 is 10 April 2023.
- BSc: Amity University Noida provides BSc in Actuarial Science with research work. Students who want to pursue B.Sc in Actuarial Science must have at least 60% in Class 10 + 2, and also they should have scored at least 70% in Mathematics. Students who are members of the Institute of Actuaries of the U.K. or India can also apply. The selection process is based on video responses, and the university will post questions at the Amity University Noida Admission Microsite, and students have to respond using videos.
- B.Tech: Amity University Noida offers BTech in Automobile Engineering at the Noida campus. Applicants who wish to pursue this course must have classes 10 and 12 with at least 60% aggregate. Non Sponsored Category students must have 60% in the PCM stream, and there will be a 5% relaxation for the sponsored category students.
- BCA: Amity University Noida provides a Bachelor of Computer Applications or BCA for a duration of 3 years. Students need to fulfill the minimum criteria to get into this program. The criteria required is having a passing certificate of class 12th with mathematics as core subject.
Amity University Noida PG Admission
Amity University, situated in Noida, also provides various P.G. courses. Students who want to pursue these courses must have a U.G. graduation. The cut-off marks required for each P.G. course are different. Students who want to enrol in any PG course at Amity University Noida must check if they fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- MBA: Amity University MBA Admission 2023 last date is 10 April 2023. The University has released the application forms for MBA programs to students who have completed their graduate degrees. There are several specializations available for MBA courses like Operations, HR, Marketing, Logistics & more.
- MA: Amity University Noida offers an M.A. in Marketing and Advertising Management. Students must have graduated from a recognized college. The selection process is on the Admission Microsite. The university uploads questions, and applicants are required to make video responses.
- M.Sc: The specialization is MSc in Bioinformatics at Amity University Noida. Students who wish to pursue an MSc in Bioinformatics must have a BSc in Computer Science or BSc in Life Science. The minimum aggregate required is 60%. The university will provide a 5% relaxation to the sponsored category. The selection process is on the Amity University Noida admission Microsite, and students must upload their video responses on the site.
Amity University PhD Admission
Amity university offers PhD programs in more than 90 disciplines in part-time and full-time modes. The admission for the program has been conducted by the University twice in an academic year for January and July sessions.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have a 2-year master’s degree or M.Phill degree with at least 55% marks from any accredited university can apply for the Amity University Noida PhD admission.
- Selection Criteria: Amity University Noida offers PhD admission only for those candidates who cleared any all-India level competitive examination like GPAT/GATE/DST/ICMR/NET.
- Fee: The University charges INR 50,000 per semester for a full-time PhD Program and INR 33,500 per semester for a Part-time program.
Amity University Noida Application Form 2023
Amity University Noida provides various courses in undergraduate Programs, Postgraduate Programs and Specialized Programs. Candidates need to fill out the application form that is given by the university for admission. University also conducts entrance exams for various courses. It will be necessary for candidates to take the entrance test and pass it. Students who qualify will be considered for admission to some courses. An application fee of Rs 1100 is charged by Amity University Noida. Demand drafts or online payments are acceptable methods of payment for the application fee.
Guidelines to fill out the Amity University Noida Admission Form:
- To complete the registration process, applicants must pay a registration fee.
- The fee is a one-time payment that covers expenses generated during the processing of your documents. The registration fee is INR 1100, and it can be paid using debit cards or credit cards.
- The admission process is open for all the programs.
- Before starting the admission process, check if you fill the admission eligibility criteria required for the program.
- The admission eligibility criteria are different for every program.
How to Apply for Amity University Noida Admission-
- Visit the official website http://amity.edu.
- Go to the admission portal.
- Fill in all the details regarding academic or personal.
- After completing the Application form, go to payment mode.
- Pay the Processing Fee Up to 1100/-.
Amity University Noida Microsite Login
In order to apply at Amity University, the portal for registration is known as “Microsite Login“. Here students can find all the information related to the enrolled course, admission status, fee submission status & more. The basic things required to log in at Amity University Microsite @portal.amity.edu/login.aspx – Form Number & Password. Amity University Admission Microsite is a portal to provide a way connection between applicants and Institute.
Amity University Entrance Exam
For Amity University Noida Admission 2023, the University will conduct various entrance exams. It conducts Amity Joint Entrance Examination or Amity JEE for providing admissions. These entries are made for the different engineering programs at the Undergraduate level. It is a one-time entrance test per year. In order to appear in this entrance exam, one is required to fill out and submit the form online mode. The link to Amity University Noida is www.amity.edu, where the University runs the application system.
The Amity JEE is a university-level exam that attracts thousands of students each year. In the JEE examination, English is the medium of instruction. The exam will be conducted online, and afterward, a physical counseling session will be held after the online exam.
It is estimated that around 8 colleges will take part in this Amity JEE exam. Each candidate is given two hours to complete the JEE exam. Amity University offers B-Tech courses in various streams through this exam. Upon qualifying Amity JEE, one can study B-Tech in CE, ME, Food Technology, IT, Aeronautical Engineering, etc.
Amity University Noida Result
Amity University Noida semester exam results will be out soon. Students from BTech/BE, B.Ed, BA, BBM, BBA, B.PEd, B.Pharm, MBA, M.Tech, M.Pharm, MSc, LLB, LLM and other UG/PG/Diploma courses will be able to check their exam performance online at www.amity.edu. To view the Amity University result, you will need the applicant’s “Roll Number.” It is advised that the internet result is only for instant information and should not be taken as the official mark sheet.
How To Check Amity University Result?
Students of Amity University should check the below steps for Amity University Result.
- Open an internet browser and type www.amity.edu (Amity University website)
- You will reach Amity Homepage.
- On the homepage, you have to go to the Examination Results section.
- Find the “Amity University Result” link there.
- The opening of the results link will ask for your Amity University portal login information.
- Log in your details and your semester result for Amity University season will appear.
Amity University Noida Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hons) (Spanish)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Tourism Studies)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Development Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Tourism Administration)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (N.T.T.)||1 Year|
|B.E. (Biotechnology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Aerospace Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Biotechnology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Telecom Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical & Automation Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Solar and Alternate Energy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (French)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (German)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (English)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. + M.Tech. (Nanotechnology)||5 Years|
|M.Tech. (Automobile Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Biochemical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Embedded System Technologies)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Nanotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Robotics Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Wireless Communications)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Arch. (Landscape Architecture)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Filmmaking and Television Production)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Film and Television Production||3 Years|
|M.A. (Film & TV Production)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Medical Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Anthropology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Forensic Sciences)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Actuarial Science)||5 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||5 Years|
|B.Tech. (Bioinformatics)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. + M.Tech. (Biotechnology)||5 Years|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Industrial Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Actuarial Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Bioinformatics)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Environment Studies)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.B.A. (Marketing and Sales)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hotel Management)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis||3 Years|
|B.H.M. (Bachelor of Hotel Management)||4 Years|
|M.A. (PR and Event Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Agri-Business Food Process Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Banking & Insurance)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Hospitality)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (International Business)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Media Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Insurance)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Data Management||1 Year|
|Bachelor of Journalism||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (B.J.M.C.)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Advertising & Marketing Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Visual Communication)||2 Years|
|B.B.A. (Accounting and Finance)||3 Years|
|B.Com. (Hons.)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture and Food Business)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Information Security and Cyber Forensics)||2 Years|
|B.A. + L.L.B. (Hons)||5 Years|
|B.B.A. + L.L.B. (Hons.)||5 Years|
|B.Com. + L.L.B. (Hons.)||5 Years|
|B.A. (Fashion Design & Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Fashion Design)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Fashion & Textile Merchandising)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Forensic Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Nano Sciences & Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Network Technology and Management)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Fashion Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Interior Design)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Textile Design)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Fashion Retail Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Fashion Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Interior Design)||2 Years|
|B.F.A. (Animation)||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Planning||4 Years|
Amity University Noida Placement Cell
The University provides placement for multiple mothed. The placement Includes a Moke interview, personality development, gap identification, CV formatting, Pre-placement counselling, Internship, and a live project. The placement selection depends on n the student’s knowledge, and performance. Many numbers of students have got on-campus placements in top organizations & MNC companies.
- Tata AIG Life
- Taj Hotel
- SBI Bank
- LG Electronics
- ITC Hotels
- ICICI Bank
- Indian Express
- HCL Group
- Coca Cola
- Birla Sunlife
- Apollo Tyres Ltd
- Bajaj Allianz
- Blue Star
- TVS Motors
- UTI Bank
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Times of India
- Samsung India Ltd
- Pepsi Co
- Honda Scooters
- Gillette India Ltd.
- Dabur India Ltd.
- Birla Sunlife
Affiliated Colleges with Amity University
|Amity College of Commerce & Finance|
|Amity Institute of Travel & Tourism|
|Amity Centre For eLearning|
|Amity Institute for Competitive Examinations (AICE)|
|Amity Institute of Nano Technology|
|Amity Institute of NGO Management|
|Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture|
|Amity Institute of Physiotherapy|
|Amity Institute of Psychology & Allied Sciences|
|Amity Institute of Advanced Legal Studies|
|Amity Institute of Anthropology|
|Amity Institute of Behavioral Health & Allied Science|
|Amity Institute of Biotechnology|
|Amity Institute of Competitive Intelligence|
|Amity Institute of Education|
|Amity Institute of English & Business Common.|
|Amity Institute of Global Legal Education and Research|
|Amity Institute of Information Technology|
|Amity Institute of Microbial Technology|
|Amity Institute of Space Science & Technology|
|Amity Institute of Telecom Technology & Mgmt|
|Amity Institute for Training & Development|
Amity Institute Education Centers in India
Amity University Noida Contact Details:
- Address: Sector-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Pin code: 201313
- Phone: 0120 244 5252
Some Other Best Universities of Uttar Pradesh-
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute
- Noida International University
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University
- Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University
- The Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit
- Purvanchal University
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University
- Dr Br Ambedkar University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Amity University Noida Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.