MBA Material Management Admission 2023: It is a two-year program. It is offered in the management stream at the PG level. This course focuses on the proper arrangement and management of materials. Graduates from this course will be offered employment in various material industries.
The MBA Material Management course teaches students how to arrange materials immediately. All managerial strategies are covered in this course. Organizational behavior and principles of management will also be covered in this MBA course. The program allows students to delve deeper into the process of learning techniques for managing logistics, supply chain, storage, etc.
Some of the core subjects that students would get to learn for the four semesters in the MBA Material Management program are purchasing, material planning, inventory control, etc. MBA Material Management programs cost between INR 59,000 and INR 2,50,000 per year.
MBA Material Management Admission Trending Updates
- IIMM has commenced the MBA Material Management admission for the session 2023-24, aspirants can apply through the official website. Apply Now
- CAT 2023 registrations are now open for upcoming session, and the last date to register is 13 September 2023. Apply Here
- Applications are invited for XAT 2024, 30 November 2023 is the last date to enroll for the upcoming session. Source
- MBA Material Management Admission has begun at Amity University, applicants can apply till the last on the official web portal. Apply Here
- DR MGR University registration is one for MBA Management Material Admission for the session 2023-24, candidates apply before the deadline. Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Material Management Admission
The institutions or universities for MBA specialized programs are Amity University Noida, Apex University, Indian Institute of Materials Management, etc. Let’s learn about the minimum eligibility for admission to the MBA program.
- At a UG-level degree, the applicant must obtain at least a 50-60% marks score.
- The minimum percentage of 45 is enough for the reserved category of candidates.
- Each applicant for this program has to appear in entrance exams such as GMAT and CAT etc. Some institutes also offer MBA Material Management on the basis of a UG degree.
MBA Material Management Admission Highlights
|Course||MBA in Material Management|
|Eligibility||UG Degree with 50-60% Marks|
|Degree Level||Post Graduate Degree|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam|
|Examination||Semester-wise examination system|
|Course Fee||INR 59,000 to INR 2,50,000 P.A.|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 P.A. and INR 3,90,000 P.A.|
|Top Job Profiles||Production manager, Logistics manager, Commercial manager , Team leader, etc.|
Top MBA Specializations
MBA Material Management Admission 2023
The admission portal is now active for the MBA Material Management program in many universities for the session 2023-24. The admission process will be done online and offline. The online application form is available on the university web portal. Applicants can visit their desired universities for offline admission to MBA Material Management.
The registration fee for the Material Management program is INR 600-1,500. Any candidate can pay their fee online using net banking, a debit card, or a credit card. The CMAT, MAT, XAT, and other entrance exams must be passed in order to be admitted to the MBA MW.
Many universities approve admission to the MBA Material program by combining the results of the U.G. degree and entrance exams. The update for admission confirmation is commonly sent to the candidates’ registered email ID.
MBA Material Management Entrance Exams
|Entrance Exam||Registration Close||Entrance Exam Date|
|MAT||12 September 2023||17 September 2023|
|XAT||30 November 2023||will be notified|
|CMAT||06 March 2023||04 May 2023|
|GMAT||September 2023||October 2023|
|CAT||13 September 2023||26 November 2023|
MBA in Material Management Colleges
Numerous colleges from all over India offer MBA Material Management Admission yearly. Below is the list of some top universities that will help students to find a better college.
- Gondwana University, Gadchiroli
- Global Open University, Dimapur
- OPJS University, Rajgarh
- University of Technology, Jaipur
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University, Bhopal
- CMJ University, Shillong
MBA Materials Management Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Human Resource Management||Corporate Communication|
, Logistic and Supply Chain Management
|Packing and Distribution Management||Marketing Management|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Materials and Stores Management||Project Management|
|Total Quality Management||
Supply Chain Management
|Export Trade and Documentation||
Purchasing and Procurement Management
Scope of MBA Materials Management
The degree of MBA in Materials and Warehouse Management helps candidates to find a prosperous life ahead by opting for employment in any of the sectors such as logistics, information technology companies, automobiles, the food industry, the packaging industry, etc.
MBA Materials Management: Salary & Job Profiles
The job profiles for materials Management based candidates are listed below.
- Production manager
- Logistics manager
- Commercial manager
- Team leader
Professionals who have recently entered the workforce can expect to make between INR 2,50,000 p.a. and INR 3,90,000 p.a. in the field of warehouse and materials management.
Other Best MBA Specializations
Some Other Courses
|PG Diploma Admission|
|BSc Admission||PhD Admission|
|MCA Admission||MSc Admission|
|MSW Admission||BBA Admission|
|MCom Admission||BEd Admission|