MBA Tourism and Hospitality Management Admission 2024: This is a 2-year PG-level course in the management field. In this MBA Specialization, Students learn how to run a tourism and hospitality business. The most important thing to learn in this course is how to do the day-to-day tasks in this field. With this degree, Students can work as Tourism Coordinators, Food and beverage Managers, Trainee Travel Consultants, etc.
MBA Tourism and Hospitality Management Admission Latest Update (Feb 2024)
- IMTS Institute is currently accepting applications for MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management, the last date to complete the application process is 28 February 2024. Apply Now
- Christ University has extended the deadline for the MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management and a diploma in medical courses until 29 February 2024. Source
- Apply for the MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management at Chandigarh University, the deadline to take admission is 28 February 2024. Source
- Jaipuria Institute of Management is now offering admission for the MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management till 27 February 2024. Source
MBA Tourism And Hospitality Management Highlights
|Master of Business Administration in Tourism and Hospitality Management
|About the Course
|2-year or 4-semester postgraduate course focusing on Tourism, Business Administration, and Management.
|2 Years / 4 Semesters
|Minimum 45% to 50% in graduation, with a preference for (10+2) Commerce or Humanities stream.
|Entrance Examination CAT, XAT, and MAT
|INR 3,000 to INR 20 Lakhs per annum
|Hospitality Executive, Catering Officer, Catering Supervisor, Marketing and sales Executive, Manager and supervisor, Sales Representative, Marketing Manager, among others.
|Merit List and Entrance exam score
|Finance, accounting, marketing, management, communications, planning, human resource management
|IMTS Institute, NILM University
|Apollo, Max, Fortis, Tata, Duncan, Wipro, Infosys, ICICI Bank
Through the MBA Tourism and Hospitality Management Admission, students can learn about and get training in various areas, such as lodging, money management, revenue management, ecotourism, and more. After the UG degree students can opt for this MBA specialized course.
Tezpur University, Lovely Professional University, Galgotias University, and other Universities are providing this MBA in Tourism & Hospitality Management Admission. Students also have to attend entrance exams such as GATE, XAT, CMAT, CUET, and many more for this MBA specialization.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Tourism And Hospitality Management
Let’s check out the Eligibility Criteria for MBA in Tourism and Hospitality program.
- MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Enrollments will be based on entrance exam and merit score.
- Students must have passed graduates such as BA, BCom, and BBA degree holders from any recognized university.
- The minimum mark requirement is a 50% score and 5% reservation for SC/ST applicants.
Here are the top MBA Tourism And Hospitality Management Entrance Examinations.
- CAT: Common Admission Test
- MAT: Management Aptitude Test
- CMA: Common Management Admission Test
- XAT: Xavier Aptitude Test
Top MBA Specializations
MBA Tourism and Hospitality Management Admission 2024
XAT, CAT, LPU NEST entrance registration has started for the MBA Tourism and Hospital Management course based on eligibility criteria. 31 March 2024 will be the last date to apply for MBA Tourism and Hospital Management Admission based on LPUNEST.
MBA Tourism and Hospitality Management admission has already been initiated in the UGC-approved universities in India. Admission to the MBA Tourism & Hospital Management program for the academic session 2024 has been started, students can fill out the admission form by the last date at the official website of the University.
The merit list for MBA tourism and hospitality admission is uploaded on the notice board or official website. The shortlisted individuals must move forward and finish the admissions procedure as soon as possible.
MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management Colleges in India
Applicants search top colleges for MBA in Tourism and Hospitality before getting admission. Various colleges from all over India offer MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management specialization. We mentioned the list of top colleges that will help the students choose better colleges.
- Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management – Bhubaneswar.
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development.
- Christ University – Bangalore.
- Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management – Gwalior.
- Amity School of Hospitality
- Graphic ERA University, Dehradun
- Uttaranchal University, Dehradun
MBA Tourism And Hospitality Management Entrance Exam
Entrance Test: The registration fee is mandatory to pay by using digital/offline payment modes. The application/registration fee is INR 400-1,500. Entrance exams, such as CAT, CMAT, or MAT, are used for admissions.
Scope of MBA Tourism & Hospitality Management Course
The MBA program in tourism and hospitality management is growing in popularity among students because it offers excellent preparation for employment in lucrative industries like:
- Lodging and Accommodations
- Travel and Tourism
- Food and Beverage
More doors can be opened by strengthening the education profile by including a Ph.D. degree. The Ph.D. degree offers to study the subject research-based.
MBA Tourism And Hospitality Management: Salary and Job Profiles
A PG degree in tourism and hospitality management can result in a stunning salary range of INR 3.5 LPA and INR 11.4 LPA. Eligible candidates can start their careers as:
- Event Manager
- Tourism Coordinator
- Global Development Manager.
- F and B Manager
Other Best MBA Specializations
Some other courses