Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2023: Rajiv Gandhi University, or RGU, applications for the academic year 2023 admission will soon be activated on the official website of www.admissions.rgu.ac.in. The admission will commence on the second week of May and end on 31 May 2023 (Tentative) for the upcoming sessions.
Certificate, Diploma, and Degree programs at Undergraduate and postgraduate levels, as well as Doctorate levels courses, can be applied during the 2023 sessions. The process of Rajiv Gandhi University admission will be framed by entrance tests and qualifying examinations’ merit.
- Admission to undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD programs can be taken with a valid score in the following entrance tests e.g., RGUCET and RGUPET.
- RGUCET, and RGUPET application form fee is Rs 400. This can be paid for successfully with depositing options like Wallets, UPI, and Cards.
- Admission to special programs such as BCA, BA-LLB, BA-BEd, etc., can be taken on CUET performance.
Rajiv Gandhi University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered Courses||MCA, MBA, PHD, Bed, MA, BA, B.Com|
|Address||4th T Block East, Pattabhirama Nagar, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041|
Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2023
Rajiv Gandhi University will begin admission for the academic session 2023 at the official website of the university. It offers UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses in Science, commerce, arts, Physics, History, agriculture, doctoral, and many stream courses. Students will be able to register themselves through the official website of the University.
Rajiv Gandhi University admission process for sessions 2023 will be based on the CUET entrance test. It is expected to start the application process soon for its multiple-degree programs.
There is a basic demand for getting 10+2 academic qualifications for all UG courses with some related subjects of study. Aspirants who are desirous to be part of the PG academic programs will apply after meeting the general merit criteria for PG courses that demand having a graduation degree.
RGU UG Admission
- BA: Bachelor of Arts usually has a duration of 3 years and is the most commonly opted course after intermediate. There are multiple disciplines in which students can specialize through a BA degree and these are Sociology, Political Science, History, Hindi, Geography, English, Education, Economics, Anthropology, etc.
- BSc: To apply for CUET for a BSc course, one needs to apply online. The qualifying criteria for BSc are getting education up to the learning level of 10+2. Demanded scoring percentage for the last exam is 50%.
RGU PG Admission
PG Admission will be based on the entrance exam at Rajiv Gandhi University. RGUPET Entrance is conducted for MBA, MA in Mass Communication, MTech, and more courses. Apart from that, students also have to graduate through the recognized University. Students can easily check all the details through the official website.
- MSc: Master of Science is a popular degree course at the master’s level with a duration of 2 years. The subjects such as Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics are provided herein, which BSc specialization can be taken. This course is opted for by students after their accomplishment of a BSc degree.
- MA: Students willing for MA admissions will need a 50% score (General Category) and 45% (reserved candidates) in the examination of the last qualified degree of graduation. There will be a preference given to students who got a BA or equivalent degree.
Rajiv Gandhi University PhD Admission
- PhD: Entries to Doctoral programs are merit plus entrance exam dependent where every willing aspirant must hold a master’s degree in the relevant study discipline. Like other courses, an average scoring criterion for PhD admissions is a minimum of 50-55%
Rajiv Gandhi University Application Form 2023
RGU admission procedure for most courses is based on entrance exam criteria. The application form for the entrance exam will be filled out first. There will be options available in the form to choose any language medium for the exam.
How to Apply for Rajiv Gandhi University Admission?
- Candidates will be asked to fill out the application form by visiting the University website @rguhs.ac.in. Each applicant will read the instructions and provide the details in writing.
- The previous qualifying exam mark sheet will also be attached to the form as a passport-size photograph.
- After the registration, students will download the admit cards online one week before the exam.
Rajiv Gandhi University Contact Details:
- Address: Pattabhirama Nagar, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
- Rajiv Gandhi University Official Website: https://rgu.ac.in
Other Best Universities in Karnataka-
- Mysore University
- Tumkur University
- Christ University
- Davangere University
- Central University Of Karnataka
- PES University
- Bangalore University
- Gulbarga University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Presidency University Karnataka
- Karnataka University
- Kuvempu University
- Mangalore University
- Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about Rajiv Gandhi University Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.