Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2024: The University offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as BA, BSc, MA, MBA, and others. Students must submit their application at the official website of the University. RGU has a wide range of UG, PG, and PhD programs with different specializations.
Undergraduate, postgraduate, Certificate, Diploma, and Degree programs as well as Doctorate levels courses are available at RGU. The process of Rajiv Gandhi University admission will be framed by entrance tests and qualifying examinations’ merit.
- Admission to undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD programs can be taken with a valid score in the following entrance tests e.g., RGUCET and RGUPET.
- MCom, PhD, MSc BPEd, BA, MCA, BSc, MSW, MLIS and so on are top courses at Rajiv Gandhi University.
- For RJU PG courses, students need 10+2+3 in the relevant stream.
- RGUCET and RGUPET application form fee are Rs 400/-. This can be paid for successfully with depositing options like Wallets, UPI, and Cards.
- Admission to special programs such as BCA, BA-LLB, BA-BEd, etc., can be taken on CUET performance.
RGU has closed the UG, PG, and Doctoral courses admisson for this acdemic sesson, and deadline to apply was 06 October 2023.
Rajiv Gandhi University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered Courses||MCA, MBA, Ph.D., Bed, MA, BA, B.Com|
|Address||4th T Block East, Pattabhirama Nagar, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041|
Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2024
Rajiv Gandhi University offers UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses in Science, commerce, arts, Physics, History, agriculture, doctoral, and many stream courses. Students can register themselves through the official website of the University. Rajiv Gandhi University’s admission process is based on the CUET entrance test. It is expected to start the application process soon for its multiple-degree programs.
All UG courses are required to have at least 10+2 academic qualifications, along with a few related subjects of study, to qualify for admission. A candidate who is interested in taking part in the PG academic programs will now be able to apply after meeting the general entry requirements for postgraduate courses that require a graduate degree to be eligible to apply.
RGU UG Admission
RGU Provides various UG courses in numerous specializations, and admission will be done based on the entrance exam scores into the UG program, for some remaining seats admission will be given a merit score based on the upcoming session. The University releases the online application form at the official web portal with the deadline, applicants have to apply before the application form submission last date.
To apply these students must have their 12th degree through a recognized University. Some of Rajiv Gandhi University UG courses are mentioned below in the section.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts usually has a duration of 3 years and is the most commonly opted course after intermediate. There are multiple disciplines in which students can specialize through a BA degree and these are Sociology, Political Science, History, Hindi, Geography, English, Education, Economics, Anthropology, etc.
- BSc: To apply for CUET for a BSc course, one needs to apply online. The qualifying criteria for BSc are getting education up to the learning level of 10+2. The demanded scoring percentage for the last exam is 50%.
- BEd: Admission process for BEd admission will be done through merit score and entranc. This course has minimum duration of 2 years which is divided into 4 semester. To apply for BEd admission, students can visit the website.
RGU PG Admission
RGU Admissions to PG courses based on the entrance exam for MBA, MA in Mass Communication, MTech, and more courses. Apart from that, students also have to graduate through the recognized University. Students can easily check all the details through the official website.
- MSc: Master of Science is a popular degree course at the master’s level with a duration of 2 years. The subjects such as Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics are provided herein, which BSc specialization can be taken. This course is opted for by students after their accomplishment of a BSc degree.
- MA: Students willing for MA admissions will need a 50% score (General Category) and 45% (reserved candidates) in the examination of the last qualified degree of graduation. There will be a preference given to students who got a BA or equivalent degree.
- LLM: This 2-year program is available for students who have a graduation degree in law (BALLB/LLB). The final selection will be done based on the entrance exam conducted by the RGU.
- MBA: Rajiv Gandhi University MBA Admission is required for students to hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in any subject area from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks to qualify for admission to this course. It takes 2 years to complete.
Rajiv Gandhi University PhD Admission
Entries to Doctoral programs are merit plus entrance exam dependent where every willing aspirant must hold a master’s degree in the relevant study discipline. Like other courses, an average scoring criterion for PhD admissions is a minimum of 50-55%.
Rajiv Gandhi University Application Form
RGU courses, the admission procedure is based on the results of an entrance exam. In order to apply for the entrance exam, you will have to fill out the application form first. There will be options available on the form that will allow students to choose any language medium they prefer for the exam.
How to Apply for RGU Admission?
- Candidates will be asked to fill out the application form by visiting the University website @rguhs.ac.in. Each applicant will read the instructions and provide the details in writing.
- The previous qualifying exam mark sheet will also be attached to the form as a passport-size photograph.
- After the registration, students will download the admit cards online one week before the exam.
RGU Entrance Examination
RGUCET will be conducted following the academic year of Rajiv Gandhi University. In addition to the notified list, admission to other courses will also be based on merit only, as indicated in the relevant sections of this bulletin. A prescribed cut-off score is required for applicants to be exempt from the written test for M.Tech courses with a valid GATE score and above.
Rajiv Gandhi University Contact Details:
- Address: Pattabhirama Nagar, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
- Rajiv Gandhi University Official Website: https://rgu.ac.in
Other Best Universities in Karnataka-
- Mysore University
- Tumkur University
- Christ University
- Davangere University
- Central University Of Karnataka
- PES University
- Bangalore University
- Gulbarga University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Presidency University Karnataka
- Karnataka University
- Kuvempu University
- Mangalore University
- Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about Rajiv Gandhi University Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.