Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2022: The last date of Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2022 was 5 June 2022. Being a central University, its admissions to most of the UG & PG courses is based on CUET. The registration process for CUET UG 2022 has been closed. Students who want to take PG courses must apply for the CUET PG 2022 before the last date.
RGU is a central and one of the oldest Indian universities and was formerly named Arunachal University. It provides education for the UG, PG, PhD, and M.Phil courses are also for the PG Diploma programs. There are above 39 disciplines in which the university provides multiple PG courses. Every year the announcements of its admissions for most of the courses are made in June or July.
- BSc: To apply for CUET for a BSc course, one needs to apply online. The qualifying criteria for BSc are getting education up to the learning level of 10+2. Demanded scoring percentage for the last exam is 50%.
- MA: Students willing for MA admissions will need a 50% score (General Category) and 45% (reserved candidates) in the examination of the last qualified degree of graduation. There will be a preference given to students who got a BA or equivalent degree.
- PhD: Entries to Doctoral programs are merit plus entrance exam dependent where every willing aspirant must hold a master’s degree in the relevant study discipline. Like other courses, an average scoring criterion for PhD admissions is a minimum of 50-55%
Rajiv Gandhi University Trending Updates-
- Rajiv Gandhi University Admission Selection List has been released for all courses based on RGUCET and RGUPET scores. Check here
- RGU Admission has started for various UG & PG courses (vacant seats) for session 2022. Last date to apply is 4 September 2022. Check here
- Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2022 last date was 5 June 2022. Click here for more details.
- CUET PG 2022 registration’s last date is again extended from 10 July to 18 July 2022. Students must visit the portal to apply online.
- The new registrations for CUET UG 2022 have been closed by NTA. 31 May 2022 was the last date to apply.
- Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2022 will be based on CUET 2022.
Rajiv Gandhi University Highlights
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered Courses||MCA, MBA, PHD, Bed, MA, BA, B.Com|
|Address||4th T Block East, Pattabhirama Nagar, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041|
Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2022
The last date of Rajiv Gandhi University Admission was 5 June 2022. The admission process for sessions 2022-23 will be based on the CUET entrance test. It is expected to start the application process soon for its multiple degree programs.
There is a basic demand for getting 10+2 academic qualifications for all UG courses with some related subjects of study. Aspirants who are desirous to be part of the PG academic programs will apply after meeting the general merit criteria for PG courses that demand having a graduation degree.
RGU UG Admission
- BA: Bachelor of Arts usually has a duration of 3 years and is the most commonly opted course after intermediate. There are multiple disciplines in which students can specialize through a BA degree and these are Sociology, Political Science, History, Hindi, Geography, English, Education, Economics, Anthropology, etc.
RGU PG Admission
- MSc: Master of Masters of Science is a popular degree course at the master’s level with a duration of 2 years. The subjects such as Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics are provided herein which BSc specialization can be taken. This course is opted for by students after their accomplishment of a BSc degree.
Rajiv Gandhi University Admission Last Date
|Application Form Start||19 May 2022|
|RGU Admission last date||5 June 2022|
|CUET Entrance Exam||15 July to 10 August 2022|
Rajiv Gandhi University Application Form 2022
RGU admission procedure for most courses is based on entrance exam criteria. The application form for the entrance exam will be filled out first. There will be options available in the form to choose any language medium for the exam.
How to Apply for RGU Admission 2022?
- Candidates will be asked to fill out the application form by visiting the University website @rguhs.ac.in Each applicant will read the instructions and provide the details in writing.
- The previous qualifying exam mark sheet will also be attached in the form and a passport-size photograph.
- After the registration students will download the admit cards online one week before the exam.
Rajiv Gandhi University Contact Details:
- Address: Pattabhirama Nagar, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
- Rajiv Gandhi University Official Website: https://rgu.ac.in
Other Best Universities in Karnataka-
- Mysore University
- Tumkur University
- Christ University
- Davangere University
- Central University Of Karnataka
- PES University
- Bangalore University
- Gulbarga University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Presidency University Karnataka
- Karnataka University
- Kuvempu University
- Mangalore University
- Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about Rajiv Gandhi University Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.