Atria University Admission 2023: The application form is now available for various UG & PG courses. The last date to apply is 30 November 2023 for Atria University courses Admission BE, BSc, MBA, MCA and MTech are the top courses at this University.
Atria University is famous for its uniqueness in its courses in the science domain. The university is situated in Bengaluru, Karnataka, and is working quite efficiently in providing personalized academic and career training to admitted students and allowing them to explore, try things, create new ideas, and develop products or services.
The programs at Atria University are greatly influenced by or developed in the fields of digital transformation, life sciences, energy sciences, emobility, and interactive technologies. The mentioned learning domains are hugely popular in the modern world at both academic and employment levels.
Atria University Admission Latest Update
- Atria University Admission is now open for UG & PG Courses at the online portal. The last date to apply will be announced soon. Source
Those who look at Atria University as an option for higher education may find some sublime programs that we shall discuss in the sections to come of this article. The article is dedicated to providing not only information about course details but mainly focuses on sharing information on admission-related aspects of Atria University.
You will read the following in the upcoming sections of this article:
- Admission date
- Course information
- Eligibility criteria
- Fee structure
- Application form and fee
- Admission process
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
Atria University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Atria University|
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||088619 68283|
|UG Courses||BSc, BBA, BTech, BDes, etc.|
|Address||1st Main Road, Chola Nagar, Anandnagar, Hebbal, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560024|
Atria University Admission 2023
Atria University is welcoming applications in the ongoing session 2023 for Bachelor of Science (BSc), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Technology (BTech), etc., specialized programs. Students can apply till 30 November 2023 (Tentative) for Atria University Admission. The application form can be submitted at the official website.
Admission to all of these programs at Atria University can be obtained after passing the panel interview that the university conducts for eligible candidates.
Keen candidates may acquire details on the eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned and remaining programs offered by Atria University in the coming section.
Atria University UG Admission 2023
Atria University undergraduate courses are being offered for admission in the ongoing cycle in various skill-oriented fields. You may find BSc, BBA, BTech, and BDes programs in life sciences, digital transformation, emobility, and interactive technologies.
Admission to any of the aforementioned undergraduate programs is either prosposed on the 12th merit or a combination of both; entrance test and 12th marks. The specific details on the undergraduate programs at Atria University, including eligibility requirements and cost, are provided below.
Bachelor of Science (BSc):
The Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree program at Atria University is available for students in numerous disciplines, such as life sciences, energy science, and digital transformation. The duration of each science program is four-year at the university. To know the details of the eligibility criteria, please follow the section below.
BSc Eligibility Criteria:
The information below is accurate in regard to the requirements for the BSc specialized degree program at Atria University.
- Admission to a four-year undergraduate program of BSc with various specializations is offered to selected candidates who have not only completed 12th-level education but have done well in the panel interview of the university.
- It would be great if candidates belong to science or a related field of study before aiming for admission to BSc specialized degree programs.
- The minimum mark to score for admission at Atria University’s BSc level courses is 45 per cent.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA):
The BBA degree program of 4-year duration is a seriously famous course at Atria University. The course is well-designed with theory and practice-oriented subjects that permit admitted students to know, and develop coordination, management, and leadership skills. There are two variants of the BBA degree program i.e., Emobility, and digital transformation.
BBA Eligibility Criteria:
The undergraduate degree program’s eligibility criteria mentioned below must be met for admission to BBA-specialized degree programs.
- Aspirants have to pass 12th with 45 percent in any stream from a recognized board.
- There needs to be a final clearance interview required for admission to the BBA degree program at Atria University.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
The BTech or Bachelor of Technology is an eight-semester technology and engineering-driven program. The four-year undergraduate program of BTech at Atria University is taught in two variants including interactive technologies, and energy sciences. To pursue the BTech degree program, you need to climb over the minimum barrier mentioned in the upcoming section below.
BTech Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements for the BTech-undergraduate degree program at Atria University can be learned below.
- 10+2 or equivalent level study with PCM or relevant subject that must have the influence of technology.
- The score of candidates at the 12th level must not remain less than 45 percent.
- It is absolutely necessary for anyone who is willing to apply for the undergraduate degree program in technology at Atria University to pass the engineering-based entrance examination i.e., JEE-Main.
Atria University Fee Structure
The fee structure for courses offered by Atria University is perfectly explained in the upcoming section below.
- BTech: The tuition fee for the Bachelor of Technology (BTech) four-year degree program at Atria University is INR 7,00,000 per annum.
- BSc: The complete course of BSc in any specialization at Atria University has a fee of INR 29.80 lakh.
- BBA: The semester-wise tuition fee for the BBA degree program at Atria University is 3,50,000 Indian rupees.
Atria University Application Form 2023
The online application form deadline has been extended for submission in the ongoing session by Atria University till 30 November 2023 (Tentative). You may submit your application for any proposed program by the university, such as BBA, BTech, BDes, or BSc, before the final date.
The application fee for the courses at Atria University is exactly the same as INR 500. Alongside the application fee, the university also requires an admission fee of 25,000 Indian rupees to accept applications for admission. Fees are easy to deposit through online payment options.
Atria University Admission Process:
Those who desire to apply and study at Atria University must follow the steps because these will help them get admission fairly easily.
- Log on to Atria University’s official portal.
- Then visit apply.atriauniversity.edu.in
- Create your login.
- Verify your account, and pay an application fee.
- Fill out the online application form, and submit the same.
- Appear in the university-administered panel interview.
- Post the successful panel interview, the admission decision will be shared or communicated with candidates within 15 working days.
Some Other Universities
- RV University
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University
- Sandip University
- MIT ADT University
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University
- Sanjay Ghodawat University
- DY Patil International University
- Symbiosis Skills and Professional University
- Vishwakarma University
- NICMAR University
- Vijaybhoomi University
- DY Patil University
- GH Raisoni University
- Sri Balaji University
- MGM University
- Atlas SkillTech University
- DY Patil Agri & Technical University
- Geeta University
- OMGU Admission
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Be the first to leave a review.