Dayananda Sagar University Admission 2023: The application form is now open at this University. 20 November 2023 is the last date to apply for Dayananda Sagar University Courses Admission. Eligible candidates can apply at @www.dsu.edu.in. Admission will be based on the DSAT Entrance exam.
The University—Dayananda Sagar University—is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It is in the southern part of the country. DSU offers so many options for admission in engineering, law, basic and applied sciences, commerce, management, health sciences, arts, design, and humanities fields of study.
There are two ways that this university performs the admission process for undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and we will learn about both in the section that follows after this.
It is a community blogging website. The article is entirely for informational purposes.
Dayanand Sagar University Admission Highlights
Dayananda Sagar University
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||
BA LLB, BBA, BCom, B.Des, etc.
MBA, MSc, MCA, MTech, etc.
Gate 2, 6th Floor, University Building, Dental Block, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru – 560 111
Dayanand Sagar University Admission 2023
Dayanand Sagar University is currently offering admission to dozens of alluring programs, including Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Master of Science (MSc) in Biotechnology, Bachelor of Laws (LLB), and more. The admission process at DSU has been curated online, allowing students from home to apply quite comfortably.
The university is soon going to close its gates for online admission registration. Interested candidates must not wait and let the days pass to complete the enrollment for the desired course. It is highly anticipated that the university might end admission registration on 20 November 2023.
The registration fee for most of Dayananda Sagar University’s courses is 1,000 Indian rupees. The registration fee is payable through a digital deposit. DSU follows DSAT and Direct admission paths for all of its courses. Direct admission does include merit, so applicants must pass the required benchmark for each program to get entry.
Dayananda Sagar University UG Admission
The undergraduate domain of Dayanand Sagar University is filled with loads of enticing programs. Aspirants get to see options like BTech in CSE, BTech in Aerospace Engineering, Lateral BTech in CSE, BTech in AI and Robotics, BBA LLB, BSc in Biochemistry, BSc in Genetics, BSc in Microbiology, BSc in Radiology Technology and Imaging Technology, BSc in Operation Theatre Technology, etc., during the admission process of the university.
Admission to undergraduate degree programs at Dayanand Sagar University requires the performance of CET, DSAT, and CLAT (depending on the specific program). To know the eligibility criteria of each program, one must read the article’s special section titled Eligibility Criteria below.
Dayananda Sagar University UG Eligibility Criteria
The undergraduate course requirements for admission to Dayananda Sagar University are depicted in the pointers below.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
- Pass 12th/PUC with physics, mathematics, and one more subject; biotechnology/Biology or Chemistry.
- A 45 Percent score is a basic requirement for admission to BTech at 12th.
- Candidates can get admission through CET/DSAT or JEE performance.
Bachelor of Arts and Laws (BA LLB) Hons
- 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with a minimum of 50%.
- Dayananda Sagar University accepts the CLAT and DSLAT scores for admission to the BA LLB program.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Biochemistry
- Pass in 10+2/A Level or IB with physics, chemistry, and English followed by one of the following; biotechnology/biology or mathematics.
- For admission to the BSc in Biochemistry program, candidates must pass the above qualifying examination with a minimum percentage of 45.
Dayananda Sagar University PG Admission
Dayanand Sagar University is heaven for someone who wants to study at the postgraduate level. There are some highly desirable options for students coming from health sciences, commerce, management, engineering, law, humanities, etc., fields of education.
Candidates may not want to get away after seeing programs like MSc in Biochemistry, MSc in Microbiology, MSc in Human Genetics, MBA, MPH, M.Pharma, MSc in Nursing, MCA, MTech in Design Engineering, MTech in Embedded System, MTech in Computer Science and Engineering, and so forth.
Those interested in learning about the eligibility requirements should read the section that follows.
Dayananda Sagar University Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for every program that Dayananda Sagar University designed have been shown in the following sub-sections below.
Dayananda Sagar University PG Eligibility
Admission to PG-level programs at Dayananda Sagar University is possible after achieving the minimum percentage of marks required in the qualifications listed below.
Master of Science (MSc) in Microbiology
- A BSc degree in Genetics, Zoology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology, or Botany from an accredited university with a passing grade.
- Aspirants with a degree in Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or Nursing Sciences are also eligible for admission to MSc in Microbiology program at Dayananda Sagar University.
Master of Public Health (MPH)
- A candidate for admission to the MPH postgraduate program must have an MBBS, BDS, BAMS, or BSc Nursing degree with a minimum of 50% from an approved university.
Master of Pharmacy (MPharma)
- A BPharm degree with a minimum of 55% or aggregate score from an accredited university or other approved institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- Aspirants need to pass the PG CET to qualify for admission to MPharma advanced degree program at Dayananda Sagar University.
Dayananda Sagar University Application Form 2023
Dayananda Sagar University application forms are available live on the official website of the university. The online application forms are currently open for submission until 20 November 2023. Applicants will get the opportunity to submit applications for various undergraduate, and postgraduate programs including BTech, BCom, MBA, MCA, and so on.
For maximum programs at Dayananda Sagar University, the application fee is 1,000 Indian rupees. The application fee for the DSU needs to be paid using any of the digital payment modes, including UPI, credit card, debit card, etc.
Dayananda Sagar University Admission Process
Admission process that all candidates need to know and follow for entry to DSU is portrayed below.
- Log onto Dayanand Sagar University’s official website.
- Go to the Admission section and select the online admission form; direct admissions or DSAT Admissions.
- Select a course and Press Apply Now Button.
- Verify your mobile number.
- Fill out the Dayanand Sagar University application form.
- Download the PDF of the application form.
- Pay application fees, and Upload documents.
Some Other Universities
- Khaja Bandanawaz University
- Sharnbasva University
- RV University
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University
- Sandip University
- MIT ADT University
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University
- Sanjay Ghodawat University
- DY Patil International University
- Symbiosis Skills and Professional University
- Vishwakarma University
- NICMAR University
- Vijaybhoomi University
- DY Patil University
- GH Raisoni University
- Sri Balaji University
- MGM University
- Atlas SkillTech University
- DY Patil Agri & Technical University
- Geeta University
- OMGU Admission
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Note: It is important to understand that the application fee at Dayanand Sagar University is non-refundable. Aspirants who submit applications for course admission have no guarantee of admission, especially if they provide incorrect information on the application form.
Be the first to leave a review.