KLE Technological University Admission 2023: Registration will start soon for BE, BArch, BCom, BBA, BCA, BSc, MTech, MCA, MBA, MS and PhD courses. The expected last date to apply is 30 November 2023 for KLE Technological University Courses Admission. Students can apply for admission at @www.kletech.ac.in.
KLE Technological University has not yet started admission. The update of the admission notification, complete course information, eligibility criteria, fee structure, admission process and so much more have been comprised in the article’s upcoming sections.
Before we begin to delve into the above-mentioned aspects, it is necessary for us to find out a few significant pieces of information about the university because that will help us to apply with 100 percent heart to the university’s courses if it suits.
KLE Technological University located in Karnataka is a UGC-approved university and it is an appropriate institution for someone who wants to compete in the modern world where technology has great influence. The university aids students in doing so by allowing admission to courses that are based on engineering and architecture.
You will soon find the number of courses that KLE Technological University offers but before that let’s attain the necessary information about admission in the upcoming section.
It is a community blogging website. The article is entirely for informational purposes.
KLE Technological University Admission Highlights
KLE Technological University
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||
BE, B.Arch, etc.
MCA, MTech, MSc, MBA, etc.
Act – 2012; Karnataka Act 22 of 2013 B. V. Bhoomaraddi Campus, Vidyanagar, Hubballi (India)
KLE Technological University Admission 2023
KLE Technological University is probably going to open the admission door for the 2023-24 session soon. The admission forms for the upcoming admission cycle of the technology, business, and architecture-oriented programs such as BE full-time, BE Lateral Entry, MBA, MTech, and so on, can be purchased/obtained and later need to be submitted at the same place– admission office.
It is possible that KLE Technological University’s admission door will remain open between July and September. To get the notification of dates, kindly ensure to remain in touch with us.
It is entrance examinations and academic scores that would be used by the KLE Technological University to determine admission in the upcoming cycle. Aspirants cannot escape from any of the mentioned because both are mandatory to fulfill.
KLE Technological University conducts and approves the following admission tests; CET, Comed-K Management, PG CET, and NATA, respectively. In the past, these have significantly aided admission to various courses.
KLE Technological University UG Admission
The university—KLE— is entwined with professional degree programs, and it begins doing that at the undergraduate level. The university has enveloped its borders with some magnificently skill-focused undergraduate programs, which have had a great influence on the careers of thousands of students in the last couple of years.
KLE Technological University allures aspirants with BE in Civil Engineering, BE in Mechanical Engineering, BE in Electronics and Communications, BE in Computer Science and Engineering, BArch, BE in Electrical and Electronics, and more.
The admission criteria for each of the above-mentioned programs can be found in the article’s specialized section soon, based solely on eligibility criteria.
KLE Technological University UG Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring students can apply for admission to KLE Technological University’s undergraduate courses by following the requirements mentioned for each program below.
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Full-Time
- 10+2 (PCM) with CET/Karnataka/JEE or Comedek or equivalent level rank is compulsory for admission to BE specialized degree program.
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Lateral Entry
- 10+2+3 or Diploma in Relevant Discipline for Admission to BE in Lateral Entry or Second Year at KLE Technological University.
Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- 10+3 (Diploma in Architecture or Diploma in Civil) from a recognized university/institution.
- 10+2 with science and secured a valid grade/percentage in NATA for admission to the BArch degree program.
KLE Technological University PG Admission
If you wish to go one step higher in education in the technology, management, and architecture fields then the university helps you do that quite comfortably. For advanced learning, the KLE Technological University proposes exceptionally rich postgraduate programs.
Aspirants who are looking for admission to the postgraduate level at KLE Technological University can apply to courses such as Master of Technology (MTech), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Business Administration (MBA), and so on. The university conducts the Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PG CET) to determine admission for most of the master’s level programs.
KLE Technological University PG Eligibility Criteria
Admission to postgraduate or master’s level courses at KLE Technological University is limited to candidates who meet the requirements listed below.
Master of Technology (MTech)
- BE/BTech degree with a minimum percentage score of 50 from a recognized university.
- Admission to MTech specialized programs is done through the entrance examination administered by the Karnataka Examination Authority, Bengaluru.
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Any bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) from an approved university.
- The PG entrance examination is mandatory for students to pass for admission to the MCA degree program at KLE Technological University.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- A bachelor’s degree or education of aspirants following the structure; 10+2+3 from any stream.
- Candidates must pass any CAT, PG CET (KEA), MAT, or GMAT for admission to the MBA degree program at KLE Technological University.
KLE Technological University Application Form 2023
KLE Technological University’s offline application forms are expected to commence in the first or second week of November. The form submission process at the admission office will last until 30 November 2023. The application fee for KLE Technological University’s 600 Indian rupees.
The application fee for reserved categories is INR 300. Aspiring candidates need to pay the application fee when obtaining the blank application form from the admission office of KLE Technological University. The fee is payable only through demand draft/challan or cash.
KLE Technological University Admission Process 2023
The admission form submission process for reserving a seat at KLE Technological University for undergraduate and postgraduate level courses is detailed below.
- Interested candidates must visit in-person to the admission office of the KLE Technological University.
- Purchase/Obtain admission form by paying the requisite fee.
- Read every significant information in KLE Technological University’s admission form.
- Finish filling out the admission form at the KLE Technological University.
- Please finish the attestation of documents required for admission.
- Submit the KLE Technological University’s admission form and relevant attested copies of documents to the admission office.
- Only shortlisted individuals can pay a tuition fee to complete the admission process at the university.
Some Other Universities
- Dayananda Sagar University
- Khaja Bandanawaz University
- Sharnbasva University
- RV University
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University
- Sandip University
- MIT ADT University
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University
- Sanjay Ghodawat University
- DY Patil International University
- Symbiosis Skills and Professional University
- Vishwakarma University
- NICMAR University
- Vijaybhoomi University
- DY Patil University
- GH Raisoni University
- Sri Balaji University
- MGM University
- Atlas SkillTech University
- DY Patil Agri & Technical University
- Geeta University
- OMGU Admission
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Be the first to leave a review.