JECRC University Admission 2023: The next round of admission at JECRC University is on until 17 July 2023. Applicants may learn a lot about the admission process of JECRC University by sticking to this article.
The University (JECRC) is a UGC-approved private university located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. It offers dozens of options for education in computer applications, engineering and technology, business, science, mass communication, design, law, allied health sciences, and so on.
JECRC University is a center of learning for undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral-level programs. The university attracts students from all over the country for several reasons. Let’s learn why one must study at JECRC University.
Why Study at JECRC University?
JECRC University is an outstanding option for academic advancement due to the following facets.
- The university helps its admitted students launch their careers by offering assistance and support.
- JECRC University’s creative and professional environment also aids students in achieving their goals.
- The university has an excellent placement rate, having guided thousands of students in the past to a successful future.
JECRC University Admission Highlights
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||9829468152|
BBA, BCA, BTech, BSc, etc.
MTech, MCA, MBA, MA, etc.
Certificate Courses, PG Diploma
Plot No. IS-2036 to IS-2039, Ramchandrapura Industrial Area, Vidhani, Sitapura Extension, Jaipur-303905.
JECRC University Admission 2023
JECRC University admission has been closed for this session. 17 July 2023 was the last date to apply for JECRC University admission through the official web portal. The Eligible and Interested applicants can fill out the online application form before the deadline for the desired program.
The application fee for JECRC University’s UG and PG programs is 850 Indian rupees. The application fee for doctoral programs at JECRC University is 1,500 Indian rupees. The amount should be paid online via credit card, debit card, mobile banking, etc.
Admission at JECRC University started for BTech, BSc, BBA, BCom, MSc, MCom, MBA, MTech, etc., programs. Students at the Ph.D. level can apply in computer applications, management, mechanical engineering, computer science and engineering, etc. programs.
JECRC University offers admission to any level of education on merit. The merit list of the university is either influenced by the academic score or the entrance test plus the academic score. The details of the admission criteria is explained in the upcoming units of this article.
JECRC University UG Admission 2023
JECRC University at the undergraduate level raises the curtain from certificate and degree programs belonging to various enticing streams. The university, in each admissions process, opens entry for BSc in Biotechnology, BSc in Forensic Science, BTech in Blockchain Technology, BTech in Civil Engineering, BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, BBA in Corporate Secretariatship, etc.
The courses at the undergraduate level at JECRC University are perfectly developed with modern editions, making them upgradeable as per the demands of the professional world. After completion of the undergraduate course at JECRC University, there is a massive possibility that candidates can be entered into the related field for a handsome package.
JECRC University Undergraduate Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for undergraduate-level programs at JECRC University are detailed below.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Biotechnology/Microbiology
- 10+2 with PCM/PCB and English as the primary subject.
- The minimum score needed for admission to BSc in Biotechnology or Microbiology program is 50 percent or higher at the 12th level.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
- Pass the senior secondary examination, or 12th grade, with 60 percent marks overall.
- 60 percent marks also need to be secured in English, Physics, mathematics, and one optional subject among biology/chemistry or biotechnology.
- Preference shall be given to candidates who score a valid grade in JEE Main 2023.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Corporate Secretaryship
- 50 minimum marks in 10+2 or equivalent from an approved board to the status of CBSE.
- Aspirants who fall into the ST/SC/Rajasthan State OBC or women categories will be given a 5% relaxation.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Forensic Science
- 10+2 with a minimum of 50% or higher from a recognized board.
- Candidates from the science stream are preferred for admission to BSc in Forensic Science program.
JECRC University PG Admission 2023
The PG admissions process continues to charm aspirants through some of the most desired courses in business, sciences, engineering, and technology fields. Candidates must be pleased to apply for MTech in Artificial Intelligence, MTech in Cyber Security, MTech in Transportation Engineering, MSc in Statistics, MSc in Microbiology, MSc in Mathematics, MBA in HR, MBA in Data Analytics, MBA in International Accreditation, and so on.
If you are interested in any of the aforementioned postgraduate programs of the JECRC University, please ensure that you must climb over the minimum requirements of the eligibility criteria mentioned in the next sections.
JECRC University Postgraduate Eligibility Criteria
Admission to JECRC University’s postgraduate courses can be made after satisfying the following criteria.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Artificial Intelligence
- Minimum 50 percent or higher score in bachelor’s degree of three-year duration.
- Candidates must pass XAT, CAT, or MAT to be eligible for admission to MBA in Artificial Intelligence program.
Master of Laws (LLM)
- It is necessary for candidates to pass the LLB or relevant degree with at least 50 percent or higher marks.
Master of Technology (MTech) in CSE/Civil/EE
- BTech with a minimum of 55 percent or aggregate score from a recognized university.
- Candidates with MSc IT/MCA are also welcome for admission to the MTech in CSE/Civil or EE program at JECRC University.
JECRC University PhD Eligibility Criteria
Admission to JECRC University doctoral degree programs is based on the following values.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in All Specializations:
- Master’s degree from a recognized university with at least 55% in a relevant subject.
- Aspirants must pass either JECRC University’s entrance examination or national-level Ph.D. admission test, i.e., UGC-NET to get admission to Doctor of Philosophy programs
JECRC University Fee Structure
The fee structure for UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses at JECRC University has detailed below.
JECRC University UG Fee Structure:
The fee structure for the UG programs at JECRC University has been shared in the following manner:
- BCA: The BCA program’s annual and tuition fees are INR 1,40,000 and INR 80,000, respectively.
- BBA: The course one-year fee is 1,45,000 Indian rupees, however, students also need to pay INR 85,000 for the tuition fee at the university.
- BCom in Corporate Secretaryship: The one-year tuition fee for the BCom in Corporate Secretaryship undergraduate program is 45,000 Indian rupees.
JECRC University PG Fee Structure:
The fee structure for postgraduate programs at JECRC University is as follows.
- PG Diploma in Digital Media: The per year tuition fee for the PG Diploma in Digital Media program at JECRC University is 35,000 Indian rupees. The total annual fee for the program is 65,000 Indian rupees.
- MA in Journalism and Mass Communication: The annual fee for the MA in Journalism and Mass Communication postgraduate degree program is INR 65,000.
- MBA in Data Analytics and Data Visualization: The complete one-year fee for the MBA in Data Analytics and Data Visualization is 2,25,000 Indian rupees.
JECRC University PhD Fee Structure
The JECRC University PhD course fee structure can be obtained in the following sections.
- Ph.D. in Law: The admission registration, and annual academic fees for the JECRC University are 25,000 Indian rupees, and 50,000 Indian rupees, respectively.
- Ph.D. in Mass Communication: The admission registration, thesis submission, and annual fees are INR 25,000, INR 40,000, and INR 50,000.
JECRC University Application Form 2023
The JECRC University application window for the 2023 session is currently open. The last date to submit online applications for UG, and PG programs was 17 July 2023. Applications must be submitted accurately by reaching the official website of JECRC University. The application fees for the JECRC University are 850 Indian rupees and 1500 Indian rupees for UG/PG and doctoral programs. The application fee for the respective level programs can be easily paid online.
JECRC University Admission Process 2023
The section below goes over the entire online admissions process for the JECRC University 2023 session.
- Go to the JECRC University website.
- Select the Apply Now option.
- Choose a program.
- Fill out the registration form with basic information.
- Before submitting the registration form, double-check the information you have entered.
- Press the I already have an account option after registration.
- Fill out the application form after logging in.
- Upload documents.
- Pay the application fee to submit an application.
Some Other Universities
- Jaipur National University
- LNCT University
- Chanakya University
- RV University
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University
- Sandip University
- MIT ADT University
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University
- Sanjay Ghodawat University
- DY Patil International University
- Symbiosis Skills and Professional University
- Vishwakarma University
- NICMAR University
- Vijaybhoomi University
- DY Patil University
- GH Raisoni University
- Sri Balaji University
- MGM University
- Atlas SkillTech University
- DY Patil Agri & Technical University
- Geeta University
- OMGU Admission
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Note: Admission to any course at JECRC University will be granted only after the document verification process of submitted documents has been completed successfully.
Be the first to leave a review.