CGC Landran Admission 2024: The application form portal is open for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses. Admission is available for BBA, BSc, BCom, MBA, MCom, and many others. The expected last date is 28 February 2024 to submit the application form at the official site. For enrollment, meet all the eligibility criteria.
CGC Landran Admission Latest Update (Feb 2024)
- CGC Landran Admission has started for all the courses Students can apply before the last date. Apply Here
- Applications for UG & PG program admission at CGC Landran will open. Apply before 27 February 2024*. (Tentative)
- The admission process for B.Tech at CGC Landran has started, and interested students can submit their applications by 28th February 2024*. (Tentative)
The institute “Chandigarh Group of Group Landran” initially brought to share standard learning around engineering programs only. Since its inception in 2001, it has remarkably grown and stretched to add more courses in management, commerce, design, hotel management, pharmacy, education, biotechnology, computer applications, and so on.
CGC Landran Admission:
- UG Courses: CGC Landran offers admission to B.Com (Hons), BCA, BBA, BSc, and B-Tech programs at the UG level. Eligibility for these UG courses is based on candidates’ 10+2 academic qualifications and scores of 50%. Admission test is required for courses like B-Tech.
- PG Courses: Numerous PG courses are offered by CGC and these are MCA, MBA, M-Tech, etc. Candidates can apply for these courses once they complete their bachelor’s degree in the related field. Previous academic degree score is required to be more than 50%.
- Diploma & Certificate: Diploma and Certificate courses are short-term programs for which the candidates acquiring 10+2 qualifications will be considered eligible.
- Exams: CGC accepts the JEE Main exam for B-Tech, GATE for M-Tech, Punjab MET, or MAT for admission to the MBA program.
- Dates for exams: The JEE main exam will be conducted from 24 January to 1 February 2024. The second session will be held between 1st April and 15 April 2024. MAT exam will be conducted in February 2024.
- Admission date: Students will have to apply before the application deadline which is the End of February 2024. The admission portal is accessed through the website https://www.cgc.edu.in/
- How to Apply: Each candidate will apply for the respective courses by using the online application portal. It will be necessary to attach the related documents and pay the fee.
- Last year’s Placements: During the placement of 2024, almost 8500+ offers were provided by almost 800+ companies. The well-known recruiters of CGC are Google, Genpact, IBM, Capgemini, Dell, Deloitte, Amazon, etc.
It is currently offering 45+ programs at the undergraduate, and postgraduate levels, giving students options for selecting their favorite career-driven program. The background of the Chandigarh Group of Colleges (Landran) is brilliant in numbers, as it has a global alliance in more than 14 countries across the world with 5000 international students.
The college is very much focused on preparing students for upcoming opportunities in employment. It helps learners grow their skills through corporate training activities. Previous alumni of the Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landaran, have been hired by national and international brands at attractive packages.
CGC Landran Admission 2024 Highlights
Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran
|Type of University
|Offered UG Courses
BSc, BEd,BTTM, BHMCT, BBA, BCA, B.Tech
|Offered PG Courses
MHMCT, MSc, M.Com, MPharm, MBA, MCA, M.Tech
Diploma Courses, Certificate Courses
Kharar-Banur Highway, Sector 112, Greater Mohali, Punjab 140307 (INDIA)
Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran Admission 2024
Students can submit online application forms at the official site for UG and PG courses. The last date is 28 February 2024 for CGCL Admission. Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran has started admission for various professional and traditional degree programs at the undergraduate, and postgraduate levels. The admission begins with a Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Graphics and Web Design, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Commerce (MCom), and so many other programs.
Except for the above-mentioned courses, there are dozens of others too, which students definitely would like to check out. The complete list of Chandigarh Landran College programs has been shared in upcoming sections of the article.
Candidates who want to apply for college admission must choose one of the two available methods—online or offline. For online CGC Landran Admission, the application form can be accessed at the CGC Landran website. The offline admission form is available for submission at the college’s authorized campus.
CGC Landran UG Admission 2024
CGC Landran University has commenced the admission portal for Undergraduate programs. CGC Landran offers various UG programs such as BTech, BCA, BCom, BBA, BPharma, BSc Biotechnology, BSc General, and more programs. Applicants must enroll online or offline in CGC Landran undergraduate programs by the last date 28 February 2024 to be considered for admission in the current cycle.
Passing the 12th-grade test from a recognized board or school is the minimum eligibility requirement for an undergraduate program. However, for some programs, like the Bachelor of Technology (BTech) and Bachelor of Pharmacy, that is not enough, and a score on the entrance exam is also required.
For such skill-oriented programs, aspirants must also maintain their entrance examination performance. The details on the CGC Landran Undergraduate Program eligibility criteria can be found precisely in the following sections.
CGC Landran UG Eligibility Criteria
The admission gate at CGC Landran for undergraduate programs only opens if candidates hold on to the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Candidates need to pass 10+2 with compulsory subjects including Physics, and Chemistry.
- The minimum score in the HSC or 12th should be 45 percent for CGC Landran Admission to the BSc Biotechnology program in CGC Landran.
- Aspirants need to secure a valid score in the CET examination so that they may proceed for successful admission.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech):
- Applicants should have completed 12th or equal-level study with Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics as the primary subjects.
- The valid Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) score and counseling session organized by the Punjab Technical University (PTU) shall determine the admission.
Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm):
- Aspiring candidates must pass class 12th with Physics, and Chemistry as the mandatory subjects and one of the following subjects; biology, math, or biotechnology with a minimum of 60 percent marks.
- The reserved category of students belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) need to score only 55 percent in the 12th examination.
- It is mandatory for applying candidates to pass the Common Entrance Test (CET) and appear in the college counseling session.
CGC Landran PG Admission 2024
Admission to CGC Landran postgraduate programs commences in the 2024 session. The current admission session brings various courses at the postgraduate level, including Master of Technology (MTech), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science in Biotechnology (MTech), Master of Law (LLM), Master of Education (MEd), and so many more.
The postgraduate admission window is exactly open, similar to the undergraduate, in both online and offline modes. The admission door will be closed for new enrollment by the evening of 10 February 2024. By getting admission to postgraduate programs sooner, students can avoid the busy environment at the closing time of admission at CGC Landran.
CGC Landran Admission has continued to offer postgraduate programs since its inception on merit and counseling. For some courses, the gates are opened without a glimpse of struggle in the name of entrance tests or counseling. We shall learn about the postgraduate program eligibility phenomenon in the following sections.
CGC Landran Postgraduate Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can get postgraduate program CGC Landran Admission after making sure that the eligibility criteria are satisfied, as shown below.
Master of Technology (MTech):
- Candidates who wish to study MTech specialized programs at CGC Landran must pass a BTech/BE degree in the respective specialization.
- The advanced degree program “MTech” requires a minimum of 50 percent score at the bachelor’s degree level.
- Passing GATE may help to get admission easier.
- The final round of admission for the MTech degree program is based on the counseling session conducted by the subject experts of the college.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- The basic thing that aspirants must secure is holding a bachelor’s or undergraduate degree in any stream.
- 50% (percent) must be obtained by the bachelor’s degree holders in the qualifying examinations.
- Passing national-level examinations such as CAT/MAT/CMAT or others aids experiments to avoid the PG CET examinations of CGC Landran.
Master of Pharmacy (MPharma)
- A candidate needs to pass BPharma or relevant subject degree examination.
- The minimum score should be 60 percent in the passing or qualifying degree examinations.
- 55 percent is the minimum needed score to permit admission opportunities to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- GPAT is bound to play an important role in shortlisting ideal candidates for admission.
- Candidates need to finalize the admission formalities by appearing in the interview/counseling session.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA):
- BCA, BCom, BSc, or BA with Mathematics is preferred for MCA admission at CGC Landran.
- Applicants do not require to appear in the entrance exam but they must score 50 percent at least in the qualifying degree examination for admission.
Master of Commerce (MCom):
- BCom degree holders will be preferred for MCom admission at CGC Landran.
- Students should have a UG degree from any UGC-approved university with 50 percent marks. No entrance exam is required for admission to the MCom course at CGC Landran.
CGC Landran Application Form 2024
The CGC Landran Application form has begun for all courses for the 2024 session. 10 February 2024 is the expected last date to submit the application form for UG and PG courses on the official web portal. The application form process administered by the college commenced online and offline.
Aispiring individuals may select their preferred option to submit applications for professional and traditional degree programs offered in the 2024 session.
CGC Landran asks for INR 1000 for all courses as an application fee. Applicants may pay the CGC Landran application fee via any of the following modes including net banking, credit/debit card, etc.
CGC Landran Admission Process 2024
CGC Landran offers two modes to aspiring students for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The one specific mode in the form of online can be traced and followed in the instructed manner below.
- Go to the CGC-Landran official website.
- There at the top right corner, select “Apply Now”
- Provide basic information to create an account.
- Validate email address and mobile number.
- Enter credentials to log in to a recently created account.
- Select program.
- Proceed and complete the mandatory sections– Personal, Communicational, and Academic section.
- Upload required documents.
- Preview the application form and rectify the information.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee.
- Click on the submit button, and download the receipt for future reference.
Some Other Best Private Universities
- Arunachal University Of Studies Admission
- ADTU Admission
- GLS University Admission
- Ashoka University Admission
- Baba Mastnath University Admission
- Amity University Ranchi Admission
- Presidency University Karnataka Admission
- Somaiya Vidyavihar University Admission
- ICFAI University Admission
- Desh Bhagat University Admission
- Bhupal Nobles University Admission
- Amity University Noida Admission
- Era University Admission
- JS University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- Graphic Era Hill University Admission
- University Of Patanjali Admission
- Anurag University Admission
- LPU Admission
- Kalinga University Admission
- PTSNS University Admission
- St Xaviers University Kolkata Admission
- PES University Admission
- Sikkim Manipal University Admission
- BML Munjal University Admission
- Flame University Admission
- Oriental University Admission
- Chandigarh University Admission
- Jain University Admission
- Manipal University Jaipur Admission
- Manipal University Karnataka Admission
- Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham Admission
- BITS Pilani Admission
- DTU Admission
- NIMS University Admission
- MIT Pune Admission
Be the first to leave a review.