IIAD Admission 2023: Registration is now started for various courses offered by IIAD. The expected last date to apply is 15 October 2023 for IIAD Admission 2023. Applicants who are looking for admission should complete the eligibility criteria and match all the requirements for the course. IIAD offers courses including Fashion Communication, Interior Architecture, Fashion Business Management, and others.
IIAD Trending Updates
- IIAD Admission 2023 is an ongoing student who can apply at the official website. The last date will be announced soon. Source
The affiliation with a university of international standing undoubtedly helped in developing a top-notch educational environment and creating a chance for learners to grab desired career opportunities, as well as the chance for advanced study at any of the international universities.
The Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD) was established in 2005 in Okhla, Delhi. It was founded as an independent design school in partnership with the Kingston School of Art. A Delhi-based institute offers pre-college, foundational, fashion design, communicational, interior architecture and design, fashion business management, and fashion communication courses for undergraduate, and postgraduate levels for IIAD Admission.
The article plucks in every bit of information that is possible to share in helping students get IIAD Admission 2023 to undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the current session of admission.
IIAD Delhi Admission 2023 Highlights
Indian Institute Of Art and Design
|Type of University||
|Offered UG Courses||
Fashion Communication, Interior Architecture & Design, Communication Design
|Offered PG Courses||
Fashion Business Management,
|IIAD Delhi Address||
B-26, Okhla Estate Marg, Pocket B, Okhla Phase I, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
IIAD Admission 2023
IIAD 2023 entrance exam registration has started for all undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The expected last date to register is 15 October 2023 for IIAD Admission 2023 at the online portal. Students can apply at @www.apply.iiad.edu.in for admission.
The IIAD Delhi Admission process has been commenced online at the iiad.edu.in portal. Interested or keen candidates may apply online for Interior Architecture and Design, Fashion Design, Communicational Design, and other programs for a total of 200 seats.
Due to the limited number of seats available, the institute likes to offer admission to someone who applies early and clears the entrance exam. Individuals must pass the institute entrance examination for any program at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Candidates who may submit applications online would be needed to appear on the entrance examination, while those who have submitted or shall turn in applications on-campus would need to appear on the institute admissions test.
IIAD Delhi UG Admission 2023
The UG courses admission at IIAD Delhi commenced for the 2023 session. The phenomenal institute is driving a fine number of programs for professional training such as communication design, fashion communication, interior architecture and design, fashion design, and fashion business management.
Applicants who desire to pursue any of the programs at the undergraduate level must submit their applications before the last date. By doing this, they will be able to appear in the institute entrance examinations, which will later determine whether they get IIAD Admission or not.
The admission eligibility slightly differs for each undergraduate program at IIAD. We shall learn about the eligibility criteria in detail in the upcoming section.
IIAD Delhi UG Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who want to study at the undergraduate level at the Indian Institute of Arts and Design must secure the following IIAD Admission eligibility criteria.
- Interior Architecture and Design: The basic eligibility for IIAD Admission to Interior Architecture and Design four-year program is passing 10+2 from any stream, and securing a valid score in the IDAT examination.
- Fashion Business Management: A three-year bachelor’s degree in Fashion Business Management from IIAD Delhi, requires a 12th, IMAT and Personal Interview passed candidates for admission.
- Communication Design: An undergraduate course of a 4-year duration in communication design is offered to individuals who secure a passing percentage in the 10+2 and IDAT examinations administered by IIAD, Delhi.
- Fashion Communication: The fashion communication program is built up with foundational, and advanced subjects, which is why it has a slightly longer duration of four years. Candidates who have completed 10+2 or 12th level education in any stream (arts/commerce/science) with ideal performance in IDAT can apply to the Fashion Communication program.
- Fashion Design: it is a specialized stream UG course which is available at IIAD. Mainly, this IIAD UG course admission will be based on merit score and entrance exam. Apart from this, 10+2 with Science, Art or Commerce stream-related degrees are eligible. 50% Marks is also required to apply.
IIAD Delhi PG Admission 2023
The PG admission at IIAD Delhi is open to all interested and eligible candidates. The institute is waving the flag of online admission for the limited seats. The admissions in the 2023 session opened for several PG Diploma and PG Degree programs, such as the PG Diploma in Fashion Business Management, the PG Diploma in Communication Design, and so on.
IIAD PG Admission 2023 has been announced on the official website the desired candidate can apply till 15 October 2023. Candidates should turn in their applications as soon as possible to not skip the opportunity of studying in the standard environment in the PG level course.
The IIAD Delhi Admission 2023 to postgraduate programs is based on merit. The merit list is determined by the institute entrance examination and qualifying exam scores.
IIAD Delhi PG Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who want to unlock the dream chance of admission to the IIAD Delhi PG programs must secure the minimum eligibility criteria given below.
- PG Fashion Design Management: Candidates may get IIAD Admission to PG Fashion Design 1+1 year duration program after a specific performance such as holding a graduation degree, passing IMAT, and interview conducted in the offline mode by the Institute.
- PG Diploma in Communication Design: IIAD Admission to the PG Diploma in Communication Design program can happen for aspiring individuals upon the completion of a graduation degree/diploma and IDAT marks.
IIAD Entrance Exam 2023
No program at IIAD Delhi has not been touched by the entrance examinations. All undergraduate degrees, diplomas, and foundational courses needed valid performances in either of the two entrance examinations; IDAT or IMAT.
It is not that candidates have to choose any of the one entrance exam but Institute itself has placed either of the entrance examinations in front of each program so that aspirants may know for which they have to prepare themselves for IIAD Admission. The detail on the entrance examination has been given below.
- IIAD Design Aptitude Test (IDAT): As it shows with the name, it is an aptitude test based on design programs such as communication design, interior architecture and design, and fashion communication. The written test has been administered for the past couple of years to judge candidates’ creativity, visual ability, cultural awareness, and logical thinking.
- IIAD Management Aptitude Test (IMAT): The entrance examination conducted in written mode is being used to assess language proficiency, critical thinking, and logical reasoning in aspirants. IIAD Entrance Exam 2023 is going to be held this year as normal in the MCQ format. The examination would guide aspirants to get admission to the fashion business management programs at UG and PG levels.
IIAD Entrance Exam 2023 Result
Students who appear in the IIAD Entrance Exam easily can check their results online portal. They can easily click on results on the IIAD website. Put all the necessary details like roll number, date of birth and so on and click on the submit button. After the IIAD Entrance Exam result declaration, students can take steps towards their Interview rounds.
IIAD Delhi Application Form 2023
The Indian Institute of Arts and Design (IIAD) begins the application form acceptance process online for the foundational degree and diploma programs. The online application form can be accessed at apply.iiad.edu.in. The IIAD application form 2023 last date for submission of the application form for IIAD Admission is 15 October 2023.
The non-refundable amount of application fee for all programs is INR 2,500. Candidates can pay the application fee at IIAD to submit the application form by using a demand draft, credit/debit card, internet banking, or other online/offline options for IIAD Admission.
IIAD Delhi Admission Process
The IIAD Admission process for IIAD Delhi courses is generally designed in a similar fashion as shown below in the following steps.
- Log onto the apply.iiad.edu.in
- Select the UG/PG level application form.
- Fill up name, mobile number, and email, and verify to create an admission account.
- Enter your username/email address and password to access the application form.
- Mandatory fields must be completed.
- Make a choice on the program.
- Proceed and upload documents.
- Pay INR 2,500 for the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
IIAD Delhi Details
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No: +91 98713 83633, +91 11 41380000
- Address: B-26, Okhla Estate Marg, Pocket B, Okhla Phase I, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
- Official Website: www.iiad.edu.in
- Note: Next step is the entrance examination that is necessary for all courses at IIAD Delhi.
Some Other Best Private Universities
- Parul University Admission
- ADTU Admission
- GLS University Admission
- Amity University Ranchi Admission
- ICFAI University Admission
- Desh Bhagat University Admission
- Arunachal University Of Studies Admission
- Ashoka University Admission
- Baba Mastnath University Admission
- Bhupal Nobles University Admission
- Era University Admission
- University Of Patanjali Admission
- JS University Admission
- Somaiya Vidyavihar University Admission
- Anurag University Admission
- Amity University Noida Admission
- Kalinga University Admission
- PTSNS University Admission
- PES University Admission
- LPU Admission
- BML Munjal University Admission
- Flame University Admission
- Oriental University Admission
- Chandigarh University Admission
- NIMS University Admission
- MIT Pune Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- Manipal University Karnataka Admission
- St Xaviers University Kolkata Admission
- Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham Admission
- Sikkim Manipal University Admission
- DTU Admission
- Manipal University Jaipur Admission
- Jain University Admission
- BITS Pilani Admission
- Presidency University Karnataka Admission
- Graphic Era Hill University Admission
Be the first to leave a review.