MBA Marketing Admission 2022: MBA stands for Masters of Business Administration and this course is specifically designed to become specialized in the subject of Marketing. This two-year program is a PG degree having four semesters. It is suitable for students who want to get knowledge about advertising, branding, and marketing strategies. Students are also taught to manage the resources utilized in marketing. The topics that are taught to candidates from the syllabus include Marketing Management, Business Environment, Cost and Management Accounting, etc. Some top MBA Marketing colleges in India are IIM, IIT, SPJIMR, SIBM, NMIMS, ICFAI, and so on. Every candidate will be selected after qualifying for the entrance exam. For the year 2022, its applications are going to begin in July.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Marketing Admission
Candidates who are willing to be selected for the MBA Marketing course will fulfil the conditions such as:
- A graduate degree is required to hold by each candidate and must be from a recognized University.
- The degree of BBA, B.Com, BBM, or any other related will be accepted for admission.
- Candidate’s previous graduation final exam marks must be minimum of 50%.
MBA Marketing Fee Structure
The cost of pursuing an MBA Marketing course is estimated to be between INR 6 to 19 LPA.
Application Form or Admission Procedure
There is an admission process that is dependent on the entrance exam and the application forms are accepted online. The merit of students is also considered in conducting the admissions. A few entrance exams conducted for MBA Marketing are MAT, ATMA, CAT, and others.
Why Study MBA Marketing?
Here are some reasons why doing MBA in Marketing will benefit the students:
- Students will not just learn about standard marketing tactics in this course. Along with the old one, there are also topics such as Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Digital Marketing that are being used in this modern era.
- On completing this course one can move to achieve a career in enterprise management or consultancy services.
- The field of marketing is vast and the job opportunities provided here are also more. An individual can build a career as a Retail Marketer, Digital Marketer, Marketing Executive, etc.
- There are higher salary packages offered in the marketing field and with experience one can generate an income of INR 27 LPA.
MBA Marketing Admissions 2022: How to Apply?
- Candidates will click on the online application system and download the form.
- First of all, read the eligibility criteria and then fill out the form carefully according to the instructions.
- The required academic certificates must be provided by the applicant and a DD for the registration fee.
- Before one week of the entrance exam, students can download the admit cards.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|MBA Admission||MSW Admission|
|BSc Admission||MSc IT Admission|
|BSW Admission||MSc Admission|
|BTech Admission||MPharma Admission|
|BCA Admission||MLIS Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.